It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Delhi-Metallo-1 (NDM-1) infects 37 people in UK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by DizzyDayDream

edit : here is a link to the article..... notice the headline reads 'hospitals on alert for IMPORTED superbug!!

[edit on 12-8-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

mmmhmm, imported by people who went to India to get cheap plastic surgery. Where did they get those bugs? Medical centers. Plenty of British citizens go to india for cheap plastic surgery. This stuff doesn't develop in toilets and dirty hands, nor would have washing their hands killed the crap.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by antonia]

I see your point but i still never said 'ALL' ....

i do hate it when things are taken out of context and people get beefed up about it.....

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
This is just another example of how undocumented aliens are hellbent on destroying the american way of life. They wont be satisfied until every real american who works hard trying to support their families is dead, just so they can crawl over our rotting carcasses and take our jobs.

Thanks to an unregulated border and Obamacare the nations health is a petri dish for this kind of peril. All they want to do is take our freedom, even Glenn Beck can see this!! If america goes down the rest of the world will crumble and destroying our way of life is all those illegals ever wanted by living here as criminals who broke the law by crossing the border to cheapen what the American Dream is for us real americans.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think illegals have anything to do with this.
But yeah, this is kind of both scary and makes you go wtf. The second something major starts to fade, something else drastic comes up. It's like 'they' want to keep us on our toes freaking out.

I think 'they' do this to keep our attentions off other things going on. I really do. It's like throwing peanuts to a monkey to keep him occupied while you're in there doing something he would kick your butt for.....

whatever monkeys nibble on.
You all know what I mean.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join