It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11,000 Year old house discovered

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
does anyone know if there has ever been cases where remote viewers have visited sites like these?

I once made the acquaintance of one George McMullen (sadly now deceased) who referred to himself as an 'intuitive archaeologist'. Which is to say that he would walk a site, go into an apparent trance, commune with those who had gone before...and report back. I am still trying to verify some of what he told me about the sites we visited, but he was taken very seriously by the prominent Canadian archaeologist Norman Emerson.

One of George's confirmed...revelations?...apparently nailed down the site of Cleopatra's palace, sunken in the Mediterranean and found by a German team, just where he said it was.

He also had dealings at Oak Island, though I don't know how that will play out in the end. He associated that site with Templar Treasure.

So...long answer to a short question.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Finds like these are very interesting to me...we are always having our dates (according to the mainstream version of history) of human development pushed back further and further, Great Stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
You don't need metal to make a saw, although a metal saw is better than a bone or stone saw.

And they may have used another method that stopped being used when they started using saws, we should never forget about that possibility.

Exactly what I was saying with my comment about the pyramids. We can't even make those cuts today with our technology.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
does anyone know if there has ever been cases where remote viewers have visited sites like these?

I once made the acquaintance of one George McMullen (sadly now deceased) who referred to himself as an 'intuitive archaeologist'. Which is to say that he would walk a site, go into an apparent trance, commune with those who had gone before...and report back. I am still trying to verify some of what he told me about the sites we visited, but he was taken very seriously by the prominent Canadian archaeologist Norman Emerson.

That is fascinating my friend.... once you have managed to verify some things and have more to tell, please make a thread about this.
Would LOVE to hear more.

Cheers

[edit on 12/8/10 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by ArMaP
You don't need metal to make a saw, although a metal saw is better than a bone or stone saw.

And they may have used another method that stopped being used when they started using saws, we should never forget about that possibility.

Exactly what I was saying with my comment about the pyramids. We can't even make those cuts today with our technology.

Exactly.... I think there was a lot that we knew back then that we've somehow forgotten, both practical and spiritual....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Stuff like this is the reason why I would love to study Archeology. Great post. Star....You know it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Nutter

Exactly.... I think there was a lot that we knew back then that we've somehow forgotten, both practical and spiritual....

Actually, that's a bit of a canard...sites exist with the stone partially cut and the tools used sitting nearby. Though I do wonder about those trees in the pic that look sawn...I'd like to hear that story

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yes it is an amazing find!

I absolutely love Archaeological Digs n all that jazz!

Very intriguing! Thank you for posting this!

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join