It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berserk Weather Causes Worldwide Chaos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
From Sky News: news.sky.com...]
Russia, Pakistan, China, Rivers have also swollen in central Europe with hundreds of people evacuated across Poland, Germany and the Czech Republic.Africa's Sahel region is also suffering from severe drought and millions of lives are at risk.

[QUOTE]From floods in Pakistan to droughts in Russia, "extreme and very unusual" weather across the world is bringing death and misery to millions of people.[/QUOTE]

Russia Fires:
[URL=http://img225.imageshack.us/i/15680772.jpg/]

Pakistan Floods:

Blog from a Sky News user:
[QUOTE]Posted by: BigBibbs on August 11, 2010 1:59 PM
2012 anybody?[/QUOTE]

I started saying 2 years ago, after 5 years of research, that I (and thousands of others) believed that an event would happen on or around 21st December 2012. I also stated that it would be a slow build up to the date.
People are expecting a big "BANG" on 21/12/12, that wont be the case.
As the alignment is happening now, we are seeing the effects now.
The sun is going through a solar maximus

These storms are not uncommon, we all know this, floods and drought are also not uncommon, the floods in europe are also not uncommon...

..But its building up, we cant turn a bline eye anymore. I am SHOCKED to see this on Sky News. As the mainstream media have never before touched these stories.

Before being critical, understand what IS GOING TO HAPPEN on 2012.
there are facts behind 2012. Gravity is pulling at our whole solar system as we speak. and its slowly building up.

[edit on 11/8/2010 by shauny]

[edit on 11/8/2010 by shauny]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is natural.. You listen to msm's justifications for you to pay extra taxes, cos apparantly, money is more powerful than nature and can stop anything (sarc)...

Humans cosy habitations do not live outside nature but in it.. Safety is an illusion that all the money in the universe cannot buy..

We are just going to have to work our butts off to survive like the rest of Gods creatures.. Natural selection... Wussies will die... Fear will kill them..

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wow I was thinking this just today!
We also had a tornado in Australia yesterday which is VERY uncommon.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
This is natural.. You listen to msm's justifications for you to pay extra taxes, cos apparantly, money is more powerful than nature and can stop anything (sarc)...

Humans cosy habitations do not live outside nature but in it.. Safety is an illusion that all the money in the universe cannot buy..

We are just going to have to work our butts off to survive like the rest of Gods creatures.. Natural selection... Wussies will die... Fear will kill them..

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Yissachar1]

This.

It's nuts that because we have the technology to see all these natural disasters now, we assume they're some sort of world catastrophe. This wasn't "happening" 20-40 years ago because we didn't have the news coverage to inform us about it, but I can almost guarantee that it was indeed happening.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It just seems lately we're hearing a lot of "the worst fires in 1000 years" "the worst floods in 300 years" etc. All these severe things which haven't happened for many years are happening right now, what are the chances?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
I started saying 2 years ago, after 5 years of research, that I (and thousands of others) believed that an event would happen on or around 21st December 2012. I also stated that it would be a slow build up to the date.]

Everything around us deteriorates in one form or another as it reaches the end of its life, from fruit to animals and even stars. It only makes sense that humanity and the planet we call home would experience the same.

There will be signs.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranced665

This.

It's nuts that because we have the technology to see all these natural disasters now, we assume they're some sort of world catastrophe. This wasn't "happening" 20-40 years ago because we didn't have the news coverage to inform us about it, but I can almost guarantee that it was indeed happening.

I dont think you are right on that. as you mention yourself you are ALMOST certain about your statement. As has been mentioned, there are LOTS of weather-records being broken this year... records wich had been holding for decades if not millenia... Now that in itself is not a weird thing.. what IS weird is that records are CONSTANTLY being broken. From record blizzards in places they had never seen blizzards at all to extreme heat, drought, rainfall and cold temperatures.

These phenomena have all had records set THIS YEAR!!! Cant tell me that we break dozens of records every year right? And the records beng broken were mostly long-standing records...

To top it off, these are all WEATHER-records.. the earth has more then just weather-related catastrophe hitting ATM

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I agree that yes there are a lot of catastrophic events world wide and perhaps they are due to the fact that we have more technology to film them worldwide. However.. it is not like other countries dont keep written records or statistics far back. Just because there wasnt a camera around and a news hungry reporter, doesnt mean people didnt record the things that were going on. For instance if 3000 people die, your going to find records of that in their culture! ALSO there are more people, so more people are going to die its just common sense. if a fire is set and 300 people are around, 10 ppl may die. but if there' sa fire and 3000 people are around there's gonna be more than 10 people and it's gonna be more "catastrophic"
HOWEVER this being said, the weather in itself is the thing in question, not the deaths or the "most deaths due to fire in a zillion years" no.. its the weather, the world, the very thin balance between our ability to live in this world.
I dont care for mainstream news, its owned by the government, not directly but indirectly. You only are going to be told about the disasters they want you to know about. FORTUNATELY the media is death hungry so your going to hear mainly about the worst of the worse because it sells.

There ARE more tornado's, there ARE more severe earthquakes there ARE more fires and there IS a chance of an extreme war. Why can i be so blantant about this? Because of what i said before.... there are more people...
We have created the mess we are in.... not because we have had so many children and populated the world but because we didnt live in harmony with it. and the world is telling us more and more clearly that we completely screwed up.
We have oil reservse leaking into the enviroment where there shouldnt be oil, we have water being polluted, air being tainted....
our world, universe EVERYTHING is intertwined together to allow forms of life to live, we are the exception to that, we have removed ourselve from the balance and figuratively put the branch in the chain.. when you remove one single thing from a balance, it becomes inbalance and is inevitably going to deconstruct itself.
I dont base the fact that the world is going to end on the fact that weather is bad, or fires are bad or wars are coming.. I base it on the fact that we screwed up, we broke the balance and because of that the world will inevitably no longer be able to support our life. do i think this is going to be in 2012? No, 2012 will be the end of the world "as we know it" we will never know when the end of the "world" will be... Because we wont make it that long to see it...Want to see how connected our world is?
watch this movie if you ever get a chance

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-8-2010 by srbouska]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

This is natural..

Any one of these on its own may be natural, but the occurrence of all of these things together in the same week is wholly unnatural.

This is not business as usual. While I am no disciple of the 2012 theories, one has to take note that what is happening does seem to fit the scenario of a buildup. Disruption of the norm does seem to be happening with increasing frequency and ferocity.

Observe, and learn.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

As we get further in time it will become more obvious and more nay-sayers will have to agree that SOMETHING is up...

There is an abundance of factual evidence that the coming 3-8 years are very unique with the solarsystem passing the equator of the galactic plane, the solar maximum comming up and offcourse the already deviating weather-paterns we are experiencing ESPECIALLY since the start of this year..

All these things offcourse may blow over but it sure as hell walks, talks and looks like a duck to me...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We have had record high heat here for several days. Last week it we had a "heat advisory" 114F heat index..that's just too damn hot! We also have killer humidity and that makes it seem worse..we can't even keep our pool cooled down. The water is lukewarm
The grass and plants are crispy and even the trees are looking wilty..I only keep my 4 fruit trees watered so we don't lose any fruit.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think most people can "feel" that it isn't right all these records being broken in one year but people prefer to try come up with ways to make it seem normal.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
to think Eris is close by.

hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Lots of weather records are broken every year. Every place I've ever lived has broken weather records. There are records for rain, temperature, wind, etc. for every day of the year. That's over 1000 records to contest in my town. There are 10s of thousands of places in the US alone with 1000+ records each to break. Start tossing in other places in the world and we have 10s of millions of records to break in a year. No wonder records get broken all of the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Please tell us how far Eris is now? It's farther away than the orbit of Neptune. , It's 96AU away which is so much father than Pluto or Neptune and it has a mass 1% of the Earth.

Hmmm. Not much of an effect on Earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

there ARE more severe earthquakes there ARE more fires

The number of earthquakes is not up. The difference is more people in earthquake zones. Some of the worst earthquakes in the US happen in the Aleutians. They don't make the news. Fires? Some of the worst fires in Australia happened a few years back. In the US it's not a bad fire year. Some of the worst fires in the US were in 1910. Check it out. The event shaped US response to forest fires.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I can see your perspective and actually thought this before coming on your thread.

If we have five events all happening in the same week, and one is

1:100 yrs
1:300 yrs
1:1,000 yrs
1:200 yrs
1:500 yrs

...well that seems to be incredibly unlikely from just that dataset, but then if you think of all the possible things which could be recorded, and all the areas which could be tested, then perhaps it's not so unlikely.

So I actually see it both ways.

Maybe this is media hype to push an agenda. Carbon tax comes to mind.

Also, maybe this truly is a trying time for humanity, and there is an unusual amount of bizarre activity going on.

I think another thing to consider is that we had the possible collapse of the worldwide financial system in 08, swine flu scare all last year, the oil spill earlier this year, and now ... it's time for new scare-tactics.

So I can see this playing out from different angles, and once again .. I haven't a clue what the truth is..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It will be nice when 2012 has been and gone

and ATS features a dramatic reduction in worlds-end threads

At the moment, ATS holds the crown for the Doom and Gloomers

to the point it became a joke on the Web

Go to Reddit for example, and you read posts from people who say when they want a good laugh and a break from *real world events

they cross to ATS for light relief

Not exactly the sort of reputation sought by a site that proclaims its principal aim is to deny ignorance

So roll on 2012 and let's get this over and out of the way

(although the 2012-addicted types will doubtless cross to pushing the 'global warming' ticket with the same 'sky is falling' intensity

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
uh oh, you mean its gonna rain AND quake AND volcanos are gonna erupt AND i wont be able to write about it here cause of the solar thingy.
o well, at least i have hotdogs.

top topics

join