It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Reptoid head?? *WARNING* Decapitated!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   

www.propagandamatrix.com... Claims it is US fiddling with dna. Others claim it is a fake. I say whatever it is, its gross!

[Edited on 5-18-2004 by William One Sac]

[Edited on 5-18-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow, that is freaky. Look like some thing from Star Wars, though. Well waht ever the hell it i, its gross liek you said WOS. Looks kinda real. More like a mutant human than a reptoid.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
When I follow the url back I end up here membres.lycos.fr...
and I know the one on the left is an fx pic.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
More like demon from hell!!!!!!!!!!!! That is incredible. Great find William. Is this thing for sale????????

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't want to met his/her body !

The picture name is " El Chup.jpg " El Chupacabra ?

( How did you find it ? )

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a picture of its body? But if it is as ugly as the head, then I like UP do not want to ever see it. I'm sitting here sending the photo to a friend and he is telling me I need threapy since I belive stuff at ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
it's so nice of those lovely people to leave all the entrails hanging out the bottom of it.

It's like ------------------------- on ATS.. Must go my fruit loops are returning the wrong way..They don't taste so good the second time round.

Chris

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Looks like they beat the Pis* out of it first. I dont blame them.

Notice that the man seems to be straining as he holds the head out. Also notice what appears to be blood on the hand of the man, and the young boy with the stick. My opinion, its real!

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

( How did you find it ? )

propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Notice any simularities?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think it's SFX from an indie movie called "Legend of Chupacabra."

It *IS* a SFX, make no mistake of that. There is no way in thunder you could get a clamp/spike through the skull of something (look at the "attachment" place of the head to the chain) without using a drill press.

...unless you were shoving it through a rubber mask.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Who's to say that thing has a skull?????

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Beautiful head. I'd like to stuff it and put it in my living room

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It appears as though the chain is going threw the scalp, not the scull. Besides, the guy is using his other hand to support the weight of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If you want my opinion i'd say it's real.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
interesting

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Where is the location that they took the pic at? I zoomed in on the pic and if its a fake, its a remarkably detailed one. If you zoom in on the pic you'll notice the things eyes are rolled into the back of its head! But there is one problem with it, how did it become decapitated? Was it found that way? And why no blood on the creatures neck? It could go either way folks

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
saw this on the BV board recently and tracked it down to an independent artists website, he says it art but not if its real or a hoax. Its incredible real or not though

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
i have been told it could be a charlie whites work, he makes strange human/demon models and photographs them.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Could be a skinned dogs head, not that I've seen many of those but the teeth look like a big dog's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join