It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to Climax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Mother Earth is a masochist?! I don't think we'll be seeing a climax. Probably something more like a very high plateau that hopefully descends in our life time.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I think that birth-pangs are a better metaphor. We are in the womb of The Great Goddess of Many Names, the Woman 'seen in heaven'. She is in labor now. We are nearly ready to emerge from Her cosmic womb and that is a tough thing.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Like this kind of stuff my respected foe?

I'm always up for that.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes, it does seem to building towards it.

But No. There won't be a 'climax' as you expect.

First you must understand how the world works. We the masses had always been social engineered to be kept dumb and stupid, docile and compliant to our rulers.

But thanks to the financial crisis, a slip up by our TPTB, it revealed their ineptitude in full measure for all eyes to see finally.

They attempted to use the old tricks of 'wag the dog' techniques, allay our concerns by putting up the pony show of wars, to get us frightened and rally back to them.

Unfortunately, too many of us are awakened to fall for such stupid circus tricks again. If not for the groundswell of opinions against the obscene rich and needless wars present and future, they would have won, but did not.

It was due to you being awake and lending your voice to the billion others for a final accounting to be done with their own TPTB. They too woke up. It is only money and power they want.

When the awaken masses refuses to give them what they want, they backed off quickly, and will want to live to enjoy the ill begotten fruits of their easy cheating labour to fight another day.

Stupid as they are, they are not foolish to throw it all away. They are not idealists, but pragmatic monsters who will not sacrifice themselves or any of themselves, even for each other.

Thus the 'climax' you expect will not happen, now or soon. They too will learn and improvise, but they are the few and mankind are the many. We too can learn and improvise, but we must all act as one, and never to be lulled to sleep again, if we value our freedom and lives.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

nothing new about these future events...

they are all based on a scriptual meme : Armageddon
where the aliens (angels) come to Earth to fight the Evil overlord of humanity...

or where the 3rd Woe is come (WWI, WWII, WWIII)

the 'Armageddon' meme is so much incorporated into all the worlds societies its pathetic...

the collapse of civilization/demise of human culture = Armageddon meme
has even taken over the Maya long-count (4 Ahau) calendar date on 12-21-2012 as a mass extinction event...
instead of a transition era, (on a personal transcendental level)

~entropy~

[edit on 11-8-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Agreed on the Armageddon meme, what we have is a self-fulfilling prophecy, but too often the focus on the zero point of the whole 2012 implosion sees it as destruction, and sees destruction as a negative, when in fact destruction is necessary to precede creation and transformation.

If anything is a hologram its 2012 which has been spun out of all control, when if you ask the Mayan keepers they will tell you its an energy/vibration change.

What happens when a 5th dimensional earth becomes visible and walkable on and accessible - and by whom - is perhaps the real question we should be asking, no?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Sometimes I feel like something awful is going to happen. Like I want to just dig a big bunker in the back yard, take my family in there, and hide from the world.

Then I remember that every generation felt the same way that I do. My grandparents "knew" that rock and roll music would turn everyone into devil worshiping monsters. My parents "knew" that the Russians were going to start launching nukes at them. We "know" that something awful is going to happen. If our parents and grandparents made it out safely, then we have a chance.

(I'm glad a read the moderators warning. My "gut reaction" response included a joke about climaxing. I can't help it, I use humor as a defense mechanism)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think you should change the title of this thread. People might get the wrong idea....

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
WWIII involves Russia, China, and the USA. All other countries are just details.

But, am I worried? Nope. I'm much more worried about having fun and ringing in this glorious cycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join