It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is about to Climax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Greetings Brothers ans sisters of ATS,

I see many things going on in the world right now, I Cannot see which will come forward as a climax though or if they are all connected.

We have so many things that could go wrong right now. Not all are a definite but people are talking about the possiblilities nonetheless.

We have 2 main Events going to occure of that i am sure, We have these so called alien ships orbiting earth from a distance.( thats the Four Flashing Stars) Now most people will dismiss these as stars but think about it. I only ever saw once over 10 year ago and over the last year they are always in the sky. Why is that.

The second event is the start of WW3, Now who plays a role in this is unknown but we have south and north korea in each others faces. Aswell as the whole lets kick the crap out of Iran situation. Then we have russia who will use the oppertunity of the U.S attacking Iran to maybe attack other countrys.

The World is at a Climax my Friends. And i am not looking Forward to seeing the world Orgasm.

Sorry for the sexual referance but it puts the message across.

Kind Regards
True-seer

P.s no matter what happens i am praying for us all.

Going to post a reply then read this
Its in the gray area forum as i cant back up any of these claims but i feel as though something will happen. Please refrain from Abuse and let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Please don't prey for me.

I'm an atheist and I'd like you to respect that.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Personally as long as the world is respectful and wears protection, I'm not too worried about the rest.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I will respect your Wishes,

I do not go to church nor do i follow the religion of christianity.

But i see he need to pray right now. I always believed that thier was someone out thier as a god and hopefully i will reach (him/her) no matter if they are from this earth or not.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I have to agree with you. I also have this feeling that WW3 is very very close. Now we have Iran digging graves for our soldiers. That right there tells me that they are ready.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

yes, Thier are many things happening in the world right now.

And each one is as disturning as the next.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We have these so called alien ships orbiting earth from a distance.( thats the Four Flashing Stars) Now most people will dismiss these as stars but think about it. I only ever saw once over 10 year ago and over the last year they are always in the sky. Why is that.

What Four stars ??

I will be out tonight and tomorrow night looking for shooting stars, ref - persiads meteor shower, can you tell me where your four winking spaceship stars are.... I'll keep an eye out for them

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

Mod Edit - fixed quote tags

[edit on 11-8-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

They are supposed to be all around the world but i have only ever seen the one lately from were i live.

In the sky it is directly opposite the brightest star in the sky. I'm guessing thats the north star, i aint a atronomy expert

Hope that helps

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I suggest everyone stay's away from volcano's when the world climax's.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythic Chris

The world is about to Climax is not meant literally.

It is used to express the actions of man and his effects.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

We're not going to fill this thread with sexual innuendos, because of the word climax.

Your account will be Post Banned.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Nice to see the chaperone set in.

I thought that this would all go pear shaped given enough time.

So WW3, four stars/ships in the sky and the feeling that it's all going to come together (In the Beatles sense) it is.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Yep i'm glad our beloved moderator stepped in and layed the law down

It does seem as if its all connected but how i dont know.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Seeing that my initial reply might have bordered upon the edgy, I want to take a moment to explain what I was tried to say, but without the humor.

Sure, there is a lot going on in the world right now but I just don't see it all converging or culminating into anything more than a series of isolated, or moderately interconnected events. Thus we are shielded from any critical mass scenarios which could lead to a result of great consequence.

There are plenty of fires burning out there, but I don't see enough smoke to assume the whole forest is in danger yet. I do, however, stand firmly upon that "yet"!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There is no climax, what you feel now is the same thing that human kind have been feeling for hundreds of years. "We didn't start the fire, the worlds been burning since the worlds been turning."

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
**** ATTENTION ****

Your account will be Post Banned.

Hi elevatedone,
Just curious for future reference... does the the above statement indicate a warning of what will happen if they do it again, or did the post ban already take effect?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I can't speak for the moderators but it would appear that there have been no bannings of accounts in this thread prior to that important information update.

It could be retrospective bannings though after it's been through the moderator forums and found indecent.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
***** NOTE ******

Depending on the severity of what is posted, you may be post banned.

Just don't do it. We're adults here, or adult enough to know better.

Any futher questions, should be directed in a U2U to staff or the complaint feature, to prevent taking this thread further off topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I know that in the here and now, it most always feels like we're on the brink. Like something HAS to be coming. That can always be said because we strive for more than our normal everyday life.

BUT. I think in this case, we really have been building up to THIS time for a long time. Regardless if you believe in End Times or not, a number of the signs and signals are here. Combined with the mass media prophecies (2012, etc.), it seems clear.

Perhaps it's all a con. Maybe the TPTB are trying to convince us of something to steal our freedom (which we don't really have anyway).

...if you feel like we've been close to the edge for a long time, it think it's a hair width away.

Pardon my rambling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join