It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Scouts Boo Obama Message

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Boy Scouts held their national jamboree, and invited Obama to attend. But typical of Obama, he stiffed them in favor of TV cameras.

He attended The View with Joyce and Whoopie. They are more his speed, anyway.

But the Scouts didn't appreciate the snub. They loudly booed his taped message to them.

I don't think I have ever seen the Scouts boo a POTUS before. This is definitely an achievement badge - Recognizing Corrupt Politicians.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
o sure he has time for vacations all the time,but no time to show for 10 minutes to talk to the boyscouts. axaxaxaxaxxa what a joke
if he had atleast ONE DAY,24 hours,spread into attending 5 places for 20 minutes it would mean so much,but now hes busy sucking your american money

rock on boyscouts

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
this really looks like the TURNING POINT of all the deception they put us through.
people started looking for real grown foods without preservative
people stoped drinking and buying fluoride water
people stoped believing in obama
people started to be smart
people stoped buying the hype of apple
a brighter future awaits us!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's obvious neither of you actually saw him on the view as he was asked some actually pretty tough questions.

Boo hoo, he missed a jamboree, what a mean guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Lol.

Someone has definitely got their soundtrack from a movie ripped and then put over a regular video from the Scouts in order to propogate a conspiracy theory because there's a Negro in the Whitehouse badge.

LOL.

As a former Scout leader from one of the first ever troops I can tell you this is absolute nonsense and worthy of total and utter ridicule.

Shame on whoever even came up with this idea - reminds me of the Youth Movement of Germany circa 1938.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
now that you mention it,it does sound like a montage,i dont see theyr fronts and faces,quite easy to montage booing sounds

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree. This is not the face of an angry and booing crowd. Crowds that boo use a lot of gestures and raised arm movements. This is either a dub or else there is an explanation for the ruckus that is not explained by the video (maybe a few kids booing the starting rain or something).

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
23 seconds of video? And we are supposed to really believe this? The link in the video is to a blog post.

I can edit a video too, and make a blog post too, does that make it true?

Is there any credible source, say from the Boy Scouts of America that this actually took place? That the POTUS was in fact scheduled to show up and in fact did not show up?

Something doesn't smell right here.

So, in the interest of reality and you know, not falling for complete and total right wing bull crap and because I guess blogs are perfectly ok sources for ATS now

bluewavenews.com...

The CNS article includes several points that should (in a sane media world) mitigate the inevitable freak-out from conservative media figures:

* Obama will be addressing the Boy Scouts via a taped message.
* Several previous presidents — including conservative hero Ronald Reagan — did not address a Boy Scouts jamboree in person.
* The Boy Scouts just visited the oval office two weeks ago.

But go ahead Neo-Cons, freak out once again.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I personally think brainwashing kids to use them as stooges & multiplier for your political viewpoint is something every parent should do and be proud of!

*SNIP*

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

[edit on Wed Aug 11 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Lol.

Someone has definitely got their soundtrack from a movie ripped and then put over a regular video from the Scouts in order to propogate a conspiracy theory because there's a Negro in the Whitehouse badge.

LOL.

As a former Scout leader from one of the first ever troops I can tell you this is absolute nonsense and worthy of total and utter ridicule.

Shame on whoever even came up with this idea - reminds me of the Youth Movement of Germany circa 1938.

-m0r

Here we go!

the "oh, you just hate him because he's black" crowd.

Sure. I hate Barney because he's purple and Elmo because he's red.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Here we go!

the "oh, you just hate him because he's black" crowd.

Sure. I hate Barney because he's purple and Elmo because he's red.

I don't remember saying you hate him.

You hate him?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If they were booing his "message" at least a few seconds of the message should be on the video tape, no?

Otherwise they could be booing anything Boyscouts usually boo - broccoli, knitting classes, Julie Andrews movies...

Looks like somebody is a Breitbart wannabe.

[edit on 8/11/2010 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
naaah,man this is a montage,we cant blame obama for this one,just couse some kid tryed to make us hate him. we have more then enough reasons to hate him and that aint one.
and yea I HATE HIM I HATE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA! even the muslims hate him! *hint* hussein *hint*

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well there goes his hope of a Hitler Youth...

eh hem... oh sorry Obama Youth!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I get you LOUD and CLEAR!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
OK This particular jamboree was part of the centennial of the BSA and it was also in Obama's backyard. This was a big event. The US mint has released a commemorative coin and the usps a special stamp. Obama had better things to do... he earned his boos

I guess obama can't relate to the scouts because they represent LEADERSHIP, ETHICS AND PATRIOTISM. luckily, Obama was able to relate to his handmaidens on The View. Priorities
america's youth or a panel of bloviating, over the hill windbags. We get it Obama....

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
And we are supposed to really believe this?

OMG someone doesn't like the president and BOO him? Children even?

it can't be true it can't be true it can't be true it can't be true !

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I was talking the actual video and source material. I want reality not someones fantasy. I don't want a brettbart wannabe.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

She is is a democrat who voted for Hillary and she knew how to pronounce Lebanon. Probably a hired gun for Media Matters

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

it's true, it's true, it's true.
not liking obama seems to be the general consensus anymore
And he may have thought being on a gossip show better than supporting our Scouts but he couldn't have been more wrong and that's going some for him.
These kids have parents, friends, families, leaders and on and on and on so for every one of these un\important kids is another truckload of voters that see him like he is.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by AmericanDaughter]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join