It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bunker Buster Sandwich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
A sandwich in a can, good for one year. Not the first guy to come up with bread that will not go bad. I think most fast food burger buns will not mold or rot. Not necessarily my cup of tea but in a pinch i would crack one open.

vitality.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Nice. This seems to be a growing trend of late. I'd put this one right up there with tactical bacon.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
A sandwich in a can, good for one year. Not the first guy to come up with bread that will not go bad. I think most fast food burger buns will not mold or rot. Not necessarily my cup of tea but in a pinch i would crack one open.

A friend of mine pinned a punnet of MacDonald's Chips (Fries) to his wall and five years later they are still (slightly dusty) giving the appearance of being fresh!

That can't be good.

Edit: it's probably a good idea for people who can't look aftewr themselves, typically urban and when tshtf then it may be a welcome addition to the stores, but if you can't hunt and gather then it's only a holiday.

Edit: spelliung: damn homebrew club

[edit on 11-8-2010 by aorAki]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It would definitely be good backup food. I would definitely rather have canned sandwich instead of nothing. But if there is a lot of wild game out there... I'm goin huntin.

-Sol

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Genius!!

i hope it tastes good!!!

nom nom nom!

whats next, roast dinner in a can?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I wish it would last longer than a year.

new topics

top topics

join