It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I propose a what if... Just because it strikes me and is what I was thinking all the way through...

What if it has been possible to clone a human for a number of years, off the record??

What if you had enough money and the right connections you could clone yourself??

What if you found out you were a clone of a rich powerfull person and found out they were in a foreign country???

What if you discovered your life as a clone was meaningless as it was only to exist for the harvesting of your organs to maintain the constitution of the original??

What if you discovered that the rich and powerful original could enhance the clones for the purpose of enhancing the organs so when harvested they would in turn enhance themselves??

What if the rich and powerful had realised her clones had gone missing and sent some agents of some description to track them down??

What if??

This is my take on this seemingly bazar event.

When you look into the face of the twins you may be looking into the face of one of the powers that be... Someone who has significant money, power, control, influence and resources...

Whom may that be I wonder??

Korg.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

funny you mention that...or those series of questions, as it reminds me of my time in the navy.
i was an Airman Apprentice at a naval base in florida, and one day i approached my buddies, a number from boot camp ended up A-schoolers too, and they literally cursed me out, saying they had Just seen me, and I walked off in the opposite direction that i came from, saying that i had something to do and was in a rush.

i didnt think much of that until people in my barracks began hitting me with that "dude! didnt you just leave?! or I swear we just seen you!!" responses, a few even said they talked to the "faux me". needless to say, i never seen who they were talking about...ever....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This story infuriates me!

They are acting like oh well she did this crazy thing, but she seemed normal now, a bit weird but that's not a crime. Erm yes but she has assaulted a police officer and put a large number of people lives in danger, including trying to kill herself which is also a crime and usually means you can't be realised until they can be certain you arn't a danger to yourself and in her case especially OTHER PEOPLE! She maybe mad but that doesn't mean she is stupid and can't work out that she must act normal to get released! If she tried to kill herself and endanger others guess what if you release her its going to most likely happen again! She should have been held under the mental health act until family were contacted and she should have been evaluated by a professional mental health professional. The police are talking about how she seems ok now like they forgot what she had done earlier.

I'm sorry but the police at the station are not mental health professionals and they seem to think that they were capable of making the decision to release her just because she appeared to be normal. How could they have forgotten her behaviour from earlier. IT is clear to anyone that she is a danger to herself above everything as well as others as she has proved not just with her reckless behaviour, but also by attacking a police officer. But no they let her out and she goes on to murder someone, such a waste, this women should never have been released so prematurely and someone has to be held accountable for this terrible mistake I can't believe in this situation she was released when it was so obvious she wanted to harm herself to the point where she would risk innocent peoples lives to do so

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
this story is so unsettling, i want to know why this happened

they should do a 'where are they now?' follow up or something

i entertained the idea of clones when i first watched this.. i dont know, it just seemed like they figured something out which made them see that they werent really real and were just organ bags. matrixyy

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This documentary is fascinating. I've seen the first half a few times before and was always shocked by it.

The second half is all new to me. I didn't know Sabina stabbed a man to death the next day, or any of the analysis.

Superb doc. Flagged and starred.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Apologies for the bump but it is warranted.

I am not going to re hash over old ground and i agree with everyone regarding the shocking comments about this whole act of madness and i was researching the event today after i watched the doco again and i was shocked to see that Ursula the sister who killed Hollinshead is eligible for parole this year.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wiki also stating that the Sabina and Ursula are also still keeping in touch and with Ursula's upcoming parole it makes you wonder if the 2 sisters will see each other again and what the aftermath will be this time.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
G.I.joe nazi super cyborg chicks!

dude, wtf....luv to mud wrestle wiv em both...lol

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
One thing that struck me the most about all this was the name on the cap she left behind... "Time to Believe!"

Something odd was being said there!!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
One thing that struck me the most about all this was the name on the cap she left behind... "Time to Believe!"

Something odd was being said there!!

i didnt notice that.....thanx bro

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting Topic,,
here on ATS,,over the years,,,

Started on
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as i can tell,,by researching and using

"the search function" at ATS.

18-6-2004 @ 12:52 PM by AboveTopSecret.com
THE NORDIC ALIEN SPECIES
The Nordics are an extra terrestrial species which has been reported to be observing the activities here on Earth. Individuals who have allegedly come in contact with the Nordics say that they are here to observe our culture and not interfere in our evolution.
27-10-2010 @ 08:07 AM by billymeierprophet
ive just come across the most fascinating real life story ive ever heard of
it starts with police coming to the site of what they assume were two accidents
however amazingly, the women are fine
reply posted on
16-11-2010 @ 06:10 PM by BobAthome
I wounder if there the same Swedish/german blonde, twins who made a mess of the British Mi5 Motorway a while back,, the BBC made a documentary about it,, would love to know,,
reply posted on
16-11-2010 @ 10:06 PM by Nventual
reply to post by BobAthome
How can it be the swedish twins? It even says they were Australian.
How can this happen??? Wow.. sad to hear.
reply posted on
2-1-2011 @ 09:24 AM by Seagle
reply to post by BobAthome
Here is an interesting coincidence regarding the twins. We have all seen that extremely bizzarre incident with the Swedish twins on the Hwy in the UK. Now we have two Australian twins (Nordic decent) shoot each other in the head at a US shooting range and of all the hospitals in the US for the surviving twin to be taken to they ended up at the Colorado SWEDISH Medical Centre.
How many Swedish medical centres are there in the US?
Link to Story

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i just read the updated wiki file on these two..WTF

picking up minor injuries in the attempt. Their elder brother claimed in a Swedish newspaper that his sisters were fleeing from maniacs who were chasing them

fighting and screaming at the paramedics and police officers. Sabina shouted "They're going to steal your organs" and "I recognise you – I know you're not real"

Sabina then was taken in by a local resident whom she later killed in an unprovoked attack. She was arrested after jumping off a bridge into a busy road

she offered the men cigarettes, only to quickly snatch them out of their mouths as the men smoked them, claiming the cigarettes to be poisoned.[9] She was also carrying multiple mobile phones, as well as a laptop. She appeared to be paranoid and constantly looked outside the windows; this behaviour caused Molloy to assume that she had run away from an abusive partner

Sabina ran out of the house with a hammer, periodically hitting herself over the head with it.[6] A passing motorist, Joshua Grattage,[5] saw this extraordinary behaviour and decided to tackle her in an attempt to confiscate the hammer. While wrestling with Grattage, Sabina took a roof tile out of her pocket and struck him on the back of the head with it,

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by oxbow
reply to post by Sly1one

That was a fantastic, well-informed post, and echoes what I said (a lot more basically) back at the start of the thread. There is no conspiracy here, just mental illness.

Mental illness doe's not allow you to be run over at high speed by motorway traffic, smash your own head with a lump hammer and survive a 40ft drop onto the A50...

... and mental illness does not allow for her not having a single bruise or scratch after just being run over twice. Mental illness may have made her run into traffic but it didn't protect her skin and bones. She was hit by a car, thrown in the air like a "rag doll", landed hard on the road surface and yet there wasn't a single scratch or even a broken finger nail!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This is from Finnish Big Brother house and the news is from Finnish tabloid magazine Seiska. Is it just a conspirator in me or does this case ring any bells in you. I think she look just like Sabina&Ursula Eriksson!

Seiska.fi

"Bir Brother removed Irina Bril, 42 yers old, from the house between last nights thursday and friday night (28.9.) because of her weird behaviour.

For example Irina heard noises and thought that the other residents in the house were actors. She also screamed alone.

In an interview for Seiska.fi, Irina tells that she went to psykosis."

Also WTF is this bloggers comment?

"A blogger for Seiska.fi thinks that she smokes was a last straw for Irina. Her behaviour changed radically after a one cigarette. Can it be that nicotin affected her so much?"

Irina:

Sabina Eriksson:

edit on 6-10-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Wow! Kinda freaky!

Something strange going on. Genetic manipulation? Hypnosis? Bad hair dye?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi, thought you'd be interested in the following; To be released on the 12-12-12 - A Madness Shared by Two, is not only the true untold story about the lives of Sabina and Ursula Eriksson, alongside the murder of Glenn Hollinshead, based on a critique re-examination of the BBC’s Madness in the Fast Lane documentary that had 7 million viewers [with a conservative estimate of around a further 15 million people having since watched this film via the internet and on websites such as YouTube],glued to their TV screens watching the twin sisters propelling themselves into the fast lane of the oncoming traffic on the UK’s-M6 motorway, as Ursula manages to throw herself under the wheels of a 40ft articulated lorry travelling at 60mph, that seems to swallow her up and spit her lifeless looking body back out of its rear end. It is also the result of a thorough investigation into what might have really happened on those fateful days that led up to this tragic slaying of an innocent man. We challenge the “Official Storyline” and expose what really occurred just hours before M6 dash, for it is here for the first time we expose the Eriksson sisters were “arrested” under the Mental Health Act, though this vital caught on film evidence was edited out of the original BBC films. This will come as a great surprise to many people who questioned; ‘...how was it possible Sabina could have been released from hospital after only five hours’ following their ‘suicide attempt’ on the M6? We also reveal that the coroner’s report shows that the injuries inflicted on Glenn, indicate more than one person probably killed him and that Sabina could be totally innocent. Yet this obvious evidence seems to have been brushed under the carpet, or at the very least, it was never challenged. We explain how these twins were very likely embroiled in a major drugs smuggling ring and that they had been under “Obbo” [police observation] prior to the M6 incident, and was probably so for quite some period of time. As a result of our findings, legal action is now being sought and brought against the police and other related authoritative bodies by the Hollinshead family. www.amadnesssharedbytwo.com

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link