It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Finally got to watch the full documentary and I must say it is an amazing story that is really hard to believe.

However, I work in the mental health field as a clinical therapist dealing with almost every possible mental illness imaginable 40 hours a week. I am convinced by their actions mental illness is the cause of their actions.

Delusions are very very powerful. I have dealt with schizophrenic patients who seem to have unreal strength for their level of fitness or stature. Their concept of pain is gone or greatly nullified. The old-timer staff commonly refer to it as "retard strength" as it is that common among mental disorders.

The behavior described as being pleasant initially then suddenly switching to paranoia is also common among schizophrenic patients. The only predictable part of their behavior is that it is unpredictable.

I am not a doctor so I cannot give a diagnosis but the behavior I've seen in this video is as extreme as the behavior I have seen daily by the schizophrenic patients I work with.

Although the whole situation is a bit hard to believe for those who don't get to experience mental illness, I don't feel there was anything too super out of the ordinary. The only thing that makes me wonder is the rarity of identical twins having schizophrenia.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i don't know if i posted this before but is it possible the israeli's are involved because they are known for their organ theft

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
To DomC ~

I do not disagree with you, the one woman's legs were clearly broken.

Things must be analyzed though - the one was run over and the other did smash into the car - but sometimes things *appear* worse than they are.

My point being is - maybe what is seen on video is not as bad as it appears. And/or some people have a tough enough body to withstand certain 'hits'.

Also - once injured the adrenaline comes into play as others have mentioned.

And they may have been incoherent from head injuries.

I've climbed out of car wrecks on fire with head injuries and broken bones and 'in my mind' - I felt perfectly fine. I also did not know what was happening and fading in and out of consciousness.

It is not one thing or the other, it is probably a combination of circumstance is what I mean. And some people do withstand injury better than others. And/or stagger around for awhile in shock or a head injury.

The one twin, they should not have 'let her out' for the reason alone that she probably had unseen serious injuries. Or, if the courts let people go - they should have stipulated that she go to a doctor.

I also wanted to say that I am concerned for these women. Something seems amiss here and (just my guess) - I think they need some psychological and medical help.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Here is a real case of "folie à deux" (it means that madness is experienced by two people at the same time)
Papin sisters: a case of "folie à deux"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Don't know if this was mentioned but i burned most of my break watching that doc but the gent she killed was a member of the RAF at one point. Said in the interview of his friend. So us here at ATS should found that a little suspicious. Ex RAF murdered under bizarre circumstances.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
Also - once injured the adrenaline comes into play as others have mentioned.

Yes, adrenaline does kick in at some point and anesthetize the pain of injuries you might've sustained. Point is, Sabrina got run over by 2 cars (the second time she was shot up in the air "like a rag doll", like the police officer says) and even when the adrenaline had cleared out, was walking around without problems and dismissed from hostpital.

I guess what really hits us is the concomitance of these factors:

- They were twins
- They were both extremely resilient
- They were both aggressive
- They were both delusional ("you're not real")
- They were both paranoid about something (organs, children, being followed)

These last three can be associated with some form of some mental illness.

So in the end, twins+resiliency+mental condition doesn't necessarily prove there's anything fishy about it, but it sure makes you frown!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Alright guys,

Bit of a late response as I've only just spotted this thread.

I haven't watched the documentry yet but I'm planning on doing so today, some interesting things have come up reading everyone's comments.

I remember talk about the twins so called super-human strength but wasn't aware about talk of cloning and apparent delusions.

Believe it or not but I was actually travelling on the M6 the very day this incident occured. After arriving at a work training facility this story was breaking news on on TV, definately had a strange feeling that day!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
My boyfriend experienced a "bouffée délirante" (a puff of madness) a few years ago. It was very strange.
He was in his 30's and was having a hard time (depression) due to a violent family's story he will never recover from.
So, in the morning, I went to work and left him who I had noticed acted strangely, but not enough to call a doctor.
Later in the day, he became very paranoid and left our apartment to wander in the town (Paris, France) with no apparent goal. He would cross the streets without looking at the cars coming. He remembers quite well what happened to him, but has no explanations. In the afternoon, he phoned me to tell me people wanted to kill him and other nonsense stories. I begged him to go to his doctor and he did (!). The doctor asked him to go to a lab in order to have a blood exam because he had half of his face paralyzed. Their conversation was logical, so the doctor didn't send him to psychiatric hospital. My boyfriend later explained me he tried to deceive the doctor because he didn't want him to discover he had problems with people wanting to kill him, or thinking he had psychiatric problems...
In the evening, my boyfriend had a blank stare and was completely in another world. I called the emergency doctor who called the ambulance. He ended up in psychiatric hospital where they gave him very strong drugs. He then regained control of himself, and soon became normal, as he had always been. He's been ok since then, with absolutely no sequelae. Of course, he still has periods of depression, but has always have.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
To DomC ~

I do not disagree with you, the one woman's legs were clearly broken.

Thank you.

Things must be analyzed though - the one was run over and the other did smash into the car - but sometimes things *appear* worse than they are.

Agreed. The Documentary did glorify it some what.

My point being is - maybe what is seen on video is not as bad as it appears. And/or some people have a tough enough body to withstand certain 'hits'.

Agreed.

All in all what you have said is conceivable and they are mentally ill. And the video made it look rather more crazy than it might have actually been.
However there complete lack of conciousness is disturbing and there ability to deal with pain is shocking.

Thanks for talking to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would also like to add that they were run over twice and not three times like I had posted. But bring run over twice is bad enough.

What I found disturbing were there personalties, in fact everything about them seemed wrong. It made my skin crawl.

Guess I should expect that from mentally ill people.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DomCheetham]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DomCheetham]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't know if this is common knowledge to everyone here because I am kind of new to the conspiracy game but I stumbled onto this story a couple weeks ago when I was searching for information about twins because of their large role in so much of this conspiracy stuff, especially because I had been reading and listeing to interviews from this person who claims to be an Illuminati informant. She said that twins were used heavily and mirror imagery is also big in the Illuminati.

Here is good site with a lot of info from her:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here's an audio interview:
wn.com...

Also important is that this girl codenamed Svali says that they were trained as kids to fight and be very tough. All kinds of military training. They are also in arranged marriages and wouldn't trust their spouses if they tried to get away - they said the husband seemed unphazed at her being gone. They supposedly work on psychic abilities too.

This all amkes me wonder how the twin killed the man. How efficient was she wuith the knife? Was it like a trained assasin? How easy is it for someone to kill someone with a knife? Seems like it would be difficult to me. Does it make it easier if you are nuts? Seems like it could make it harder especially if you are a smallish woman and let's remember he was a military guy and seemed in decent health.

Another connection I found to twins was in what I thought could be Illuminati propaganda. It's a long story but I feel this book is propaganda from the US Gov/Illuminati/Freemasons with the intent of convincing people that aliens are real and trying to deter us from going to the moon. Twins play a small and recurring role in this book and it could be how the Illuminati use them and view them almost as like Stormtroopers in Star Wars or something.

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is an Exceprt from the page I linked to above. This totally makes me think of the twin that murdered that man.

Exclusive Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer

Part 16 - Lone Gunmen

[Editor's note] Warning: this part contains some graphic descriptions of assassin training and brutal torture perpetrated on children by the Illuminati. Svali has asked me to edit the following account, but I have decided to leave her description of details intact.

Q: Svali, when you hear news stories about the so-called 'lone gunman', or perfect patsy, such as Timothy McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, John Hinkley (Reagan assassin), Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold (Columbine High School) - and I'm sure you could give us even more examples - what is your feeling on this? Many of these killers have links to the military, either directly or through their family, and are rumored to be mindcontrol slaves, McVeigh supposedly even had a chip implant.

What's your take on this, is it possible that those men were mindcontrol slaves and can you give us an idea of how easy (or difficult) it is to create the perfect MC slave and how they are trained and controlled? What are signs or clues that would give away whether these criminals may have been mindcontrolled?

A: I believe strongly that many of these people are people who had MK ULTRA or military training/assassin training that went "bad". In fact, I KNOW a few of those guys were, and if you read up on the cases, there is almost always a mention of Nazi or occult paraphernalia in the home (unless they have covered it up); web sites with occult and Nazi symbolism (such as in the Colorado shootings a couple of years ago at the high school) or other signs pointing to some amount of involvement in a cult or the occult.

Why do I think they have this training? First, because no one just picks up a gun one day and learns how to shoot (and hit their target). Where did these people learn to aim and shoot? Where did they do their target practice, and develop their deadly accuracy in many cases?

When I was a trainer in the Illuminati, there was one command that every trainer learned first when working with their subjects (and assassin training was then mandatory for ALL children, I went through it and do not know of any children in the Illuminati who have not). The command? The "halt" command. This is the FIRST command put in, it freezes the child or teen or adult in place, and is ground in.

Why do trainers learn this code first for the person they work with? Because of the real risk that the person may try to kill them, and the halt code bypasses this. This is a person who has been horrendously abused in atrocious ways from infancy on. This is a person taught since age five to shoot, first with air guns and BB shot, later real guns, and to practice using VR equipment.

This is a person taught in early childhood to kill coldly and emotionlessly on command. This is a person who is told to shoot their brother or sister during a VR exercise, and they believe it is real under hypnotic trance, to test their "obedience". (They actually did this horrible thing to my son, and he cried as he told how anxious he was the next day, and almost died of shock to see his sister alive and well. That was the ONLY way he knew it had been a VR exercise and NOT real).

This is a person with endless rage towards their tormentors and abusers after a lifetime of torture, abuse and rape, who is told to "use their anger" to make them a better marksmen. This is a person told that eliminating the ''enemy'' and the weak will bring them glory and help "family". Now, if that child or teen or adult is alone and tormented in the daytime, a great anger will build up. This person becomes difficult to control.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
At night, I knew trainers (who were sloppy or pushed too hard) who were killed by the person they were working on. It was considered one of the "risks of the job". I was always cautious. All trainers knew that at night a person might get out of control, it always happened some. The person was highly punished for it, locked up for days, tortured, to teach them that it wasn't okay. If the person became very unstable, they might be considered "expendable" and eliminated. Or sent to a state hospital, where no one would believe their "paranoid fantasies" of being taught to assassinate others.

If the brutal and controlling trainers had trouble controlling people and at times were killed by them, then why wouldn't they occasionally lose control in the daytime? It happens, and is quietly covered up (guess how quickly the FBI yanks away incriminating web sites or occult paraphernali or anything linking the person to an organized occult group?).

People do not suddenly become killers. It is a learned process to overcome the natural horror of killing other human beings, a process begun in earliest childhood by the Illuminati. You have to FORCE a child to kill.

Here is how it is done (how it was done to me):
[1] When the child is 2 years old, place them in a metal cage with electrodes attached. Shock the child severely.
[2] Take the child out, and place a kitten in its hands. Tell the child to wring the kitten's neck. The child will cry and refuse.
[3] Put the child into the cage, and shock them until they are dazed and cannot scream any more.
[4] Take the child out, and tell them again to wring the kitten's neck. This time the child will shake all over, cry, but do it, afraid of the torture. The child will then go into the corner and vomit afterwards, while the adult praises them for "doing such a good job".
This is the first step. The animals get bigger over time, as the child gets older. They will be forced to kill an infant at some point, either a set up or VR, or in reality. They will be taught by age 9 to put together a gun, to aim, and fire on target and on command. They will then practice on realistic manikins. They will then practice on animals. They will then practice on "expendables" or in VR. They will be highly praised if they do well, and tortured if they don't comply.

The older the child or teen, the more advanced the training. By age 15, most children will also be forced to do hand to hand combat in front of spectators (high people who come to watch the "games" much as the ancient gladiators performed). These matches are rarely done to the death, usually until one child goes down. They use every type of weapon imaginable, and learn to fight for their lives. If a child loses a fight, they are heavily punished by their trainer, who loses "face". If they win, they are again praised for being "strong' and adept with weapons. By the time they are 21, they are well trained combat/killing machines with command codes to kill and they have been tested over and over to prove that they WILL obey on command. This is how children in the German Illuminati are brought up, I went through it myself.

Q: Svali, you said earlier that a 'halt' program is one of the first programs installed in children. What exactly does it consist of? Is it just a code word, or a more complicated process?

A: Normally, the halt program is a code that freezes the child or adult in their tracks. It is a combination of numbers, such as "354" (not a real one, just similar as an example), or a german word and number combination.

All children will try to hurt their trainers back, it ALWAYS happens, at a very young age. The part of them that tried to do the hurting (usually a protector) will be severely punished, with imprisonment and isolation, or being beaten, or shocked, or a combination to teach them not to do this.

The halt command will then be put in under hypnosis, while drugged, after extreme trauma. The alter with the command is told to come out INSTANTEOUSLY on hearing it, and to freeze the body with no movement; the person is told that if they fail to do this, many more torture sessions will follow as punishment. It is reinforced frequently over time.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

That was a fantastic, well-informed post, and echoes what I said (a lot more basically) back at the start of the thread. There is no conspiracy here, just mental illness.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

The behavior described as being pleasant initially then suddenly switching to paranoia is also common among schizophrenic patients.

Only they were not diagnosed as schizophrenia. It was a "Madness in Two" or a "Puff of Madness" which are rare.

But as a final thought when the woman shouted "There going to take my organs" this could be interpreted as "I have hurt my organs", considering the trauma of being hit by a car and then seemingly standing without pain.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
reply to post by Sly1one

That was a fantastic, well-informed post, and echoes what I said (a lot more basically) back at the start of the thread. There is no conspiracy here, just mental illness.

Mental illness doe's not allow you to be run over at high speed by motorway traffic, smash your own head with a lump hammer and survive a 40ft drop onto the A50...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hi all im new to ats, i was properly astonished to see her get crushed from the waist down and a minute later trying to punch,scratch and spit at that poor copper, and sebina well bugger me! did you see the damage to the roof of that car!! thing that struck me was when her sister said i know your not real ! wahh E B JEEBIES!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Greetings.

This is a strange one indeed. Strange and unique. Unique because usually we do not have so much info available about things that take place, just eye witness accounts with which to base an opinion on. In effect the footage enables us to become eye witnesses.

How would you describe the incident to someone who hadn't seen it? I'm sure even the most acurate description would seem far fetched.

I had an email that I didn't open for a few days, so I opened it to delete it (an email about web development). Anyway, the

first few lines read:

Humankind is a mysterious species. Without change in our surroundings to activate our senses, life can become monotonous. Changes reawaken us and cause us to pay more attention.

Watching the documentary, it's obvious that the makers also found it sufficiently interesting to make it, but in a way they were either lazy, had budget restrictions or came to a dead end, as more background info/investigation on these two women/their families would have helped.

To me, you'd just need to re-edit this with a few clips of mulder and scully, you could choose the setting (alien abduction, cloning, drug experimentation or pretty much any scenario) and you'd have an instant x-file.

So my speculation (not dismissing madness), is what caused these women to take this course of action, or what external factors caused the change in behavior. The things that stick out to me:

===

The "super human strength"

The disregard for their ownselves, almost like they knew doing what they did wouldn't kill them, but perhaps would show others that something is not right about them.

When in the police car she commented: When you open the newspaper here, you don't know whether to laugh or cry for them, or pray for them.

She said to the police, You are not real - (she didn't have that reaction to the police at the bus station).

She thought that they wanted her organs.

===

My initial thought was perhaps these two sisters had either hidden memories or the same dreams of the same incident occurring, to the point where they seek out each other and became close because of the shared experience.

Perhaps they had a premonition of the events that take place. Not so far fetched - I know one couple who told me that once they went to bed and had exactly the same dream.

True dreams you do not forget easily and should not be confused with the normal ramblings of a restless mind. I myself have had many dreams in the past, some that warn, some that show an insignificant future event. Once i was having a dream that I didn't think was significant, but at one point in the dream a person came up to me and told me a list of things that would happen, and what to do to overcome them.

About 4 or 5 months later, I was having one of those dreams where it's dark and you're being relentlessly chased by something/someone - and then in the dream I remembered that I'd been told about this before in the dream 4 - 5 months ago, and I used the knowledge that I'd been told at every point in the dream where there was an obstacle for me to pass or i'd have been caught by the thing/person persuing me to escape/overcome it!

A little like when the guy towards the end tries to stop her hitting herself with the hammer, only for her to take out a roof tile and hit him with it so she can escape and jump off the bridge. Did she just randomly pick up the roof tile and then in the heat of the struggle remember to use it, or is it more like - pick up the tile, when the man stops you, use it to hit him and get away.

Perhaps we will find out more about this event, perhaps we won't. Perhaps it is just a prompt to awaken us and cause us to pay more attention, or perhaps we witnessed the reality constructed by the temporarily insane mind...In the Twilight Zone...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_KronMental illness doe's not allow you to be run over at high speed by motorway traffic, smash your own head with a lump hammer and survive a 40ft drop onto the A50...

I think this is the baseline: is it or is it not?

If you check on Wikipedia, unusual strength is not one of the elements of schizophrenia. Yet, we do know that the mind can allow us feats that would be normally considered impossible.

Can a mental disorder allow these women to undergo what they did or not? And I think it's a matter of professional opinion, rather than personal opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This was a fantastic Documentary. Many thanks to the OP for letting us know.

I was amazed at these women.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join