It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sabina looks like a man. www.dailymail.co.uk... yet they would've discovered that at the hospital, if that were the case. so i'm going with genetic experiment. not sure if they were being organ harvested for the reasons mentioned, if indeed the reference wasn't just part of the initial mental disturbances. if that were indeed the case, i'd be more inclined to believe something else was harvesting human organs.

the story of the man who came out of his house saying "she's stabbed me" doesn't make sense either. if they found him later in an alley, then who heard him say "she's stabbed me"? the neighbor? if the neighbor heard it, would he leave the guy in an alley?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by undo]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hey,
Found a DiscoveryTV Youtube link for the full vid. Its dissected into 4 parts.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

This is for those outside of the UK having trouble accessing the BBC iPlayer.
Sorry if these have already been posted,
Thanks,
iamoverrated

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Korg, .. I love you, ...

.... but your killing me buddy.

How is that MORE of a plausible theory, lol. Their prolly just BatS#t crazy, no superpowers, no " mental link". The girl saw her sister get run over, which inspired her to do the same.

... But you know which movie this really reminds me of ???

THE HAPPENING, .... the blatant disregard for self preservation, ... if you've ever seen the movie, ... plants release a chemical which causes humans to instantly try to kill themselves, by any means nessecary. I know it sounds far fetched, but the movie made a believable case.

Maybe they just decided they needed to die, and would not be denied.

Maybe they achieved enlightenment, ... and sought the quickest way out of their bodies and this dream of dreams.....

.... perhaps you are dreaming now ? and none of this actualy happened.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Korg, .. I love you, ...

.... but your killing me buddy.

Hehehe LoL I will remember that

I just can't reconcile what happened with Mental illness and Adrenaline.

To escape a serious accident (on purpose) without or very little injury once I could understand as bloody lucky, but to do it multiple times??

The odds of them not sustaining disabling injuries given their accidents-on-purpose... is well astronomical.

And the things that were said would add credence to my proposed theory.

I have seen the Happening and thought it was a cool film... I love the bit where the guy ran over himself with the sit on lawn mower!! What a way to go!!

I doubt very much if these women had reached enlightenment, for if they had they could not take or willingly risk the life of another, for doing so would be like killing yourself.... But of course as we know they tried to do that several times without success.

I agree with the person whom said that this story is not over, there will be more to come and maybe we will find out more about this.

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned the possibility they were Brainwashed sleepers and something went wrong.

I read something years ago about people who had been hypnotised to perform some action, but when the situation changed around them preventing them from performing the action they went haywire.... Like a brain seizure... they appeared to go mad, until they were woken up.

I think just about any theory is more plausible than mental illness and adrenaline.

all the best,

Korg.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

i agree with you that adrenalin could be the explanation for say one road accident, but getting hit twice, hammering yourself over the head and jumping off a bridge, AND still surviving cannot be explained by adrenalin. no way.

MrWebby666

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

the story of the man who came out of his house saying "she's stabbed me" doesn't make sense either. if they found him later in an alley, then who heard him say "she's stabbed me"? the neighbor? if the neighbor heard it, would he leave the guy in an alley?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by undo]

did you watch the documentary?

at the time the man who was stabbed, was saying "she stabbed me" he had made his way back out to his neighbor who has spoken to just a few minutes before, his neighbor was with him as he passed away.

MrWebby666

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWebby666

but the report made it sound like the police found him in the alley, which is why i thought it was odd.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just watched the documentary again, and I have to say that it beggars belief that they not only survived the initial collision on the motorway - it's a 60 tonne truck that hits her! Even the policeman at the scene says it's "two potential fatalities", furthermore they get up and it takes several police officers to control them... Weird very weird

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The show is very interesting... Here's a link to the documentary.

Please enjoy the show.

LINK: Madness in the Fast Lane (BBC)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I tell you folks,
after thinking about this today,two days after the show,I am still completley mind walloped by the whole series of events.

I am still having trouble believing in what happened.
Although I now know it DID happen.

Side note-Did you see how man like one of the twins(the murderer)looked?
Someone metioned this before,and its true.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The lady looks pumped to me,as though she either pushed a lot of weights,or shot steroids,or both.(maybe she was coming off steroids,which sent her hormones wild-that happens)
I would not invite her to stay in my house if I just met her on the street.

She looks proper Badass thats for sure.

Certainly not one to introduce to your parents IMO.

Edit for link!!

[edit on 12/8/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi all, I'm new
Found this because of the said doco regarding the twins. Very insane stuff (literally I guess)

Just one thing that was mentioned above, the twin that was hit by that huge truck, had either 1 or multiple compound fractures in her legs. She did not get up and attack police, her twin did. She did TRY to move, at least her upper body was 'angry', she spat at police trying to help her.

Also the theory that they are clones. What were their ages, 30+? Human cloning was not capable 30+ years years ago, it's only a recent thing. This cannot even be accepted in conspiracy theory stuff simply due to no one in their right mind thinks human cloning happened in the 70s or early 80s. Also it should be acceptable their wasn't aging sped up with them either.

What is known, something BIZARRE happened to say the least. Also to people saying she got life, the doco stated the judge said "his hands were tied" legally to what he could do in that circumstance. Due to her diminished responsibility, the charge of manslaughter was only brought to her and she pled guilty so I guess 5 years with less for good behavior leads to her getting out soon, like next year... (I'm from Australia so hence my spelling may be a bit different to other people btw)

They may have Research Chems from my experience and that's why drug tests showed negative, there are literally 100s of drugs out there (such as 2CB, 2CI etc, 5MEO'___' and many other drug compounds. Start at www.erowid.org... to see), this could be a case of drug use and/or mental illness. Whatever it is/was, it appears the 'main twin' is "ok" now according to the doco. It's sad that she won't answer why this may have happened at all, way too many assumptions are being made due to lack of info.

And oops, can't type now, my 10 month old daughter is crying in her room, seems my typing may have woken her, 6am here, I suffer from insomnia from 24/7 nerve damage related pain.. Time to stop typing and just read for now.. So much stuff has been raised in this doco and not much answered...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWebby666

but getting hit twice, hammering yourself over the head and jumping off a bridge, AND still surviving cannot be explained by adrenalin. no way.

I have no choice to agree with you

The more i watch those video the more it seem "Odd"

Silcone Synapse just posted a picture of one of the twin

look that face, too many man attribute to be a genuine women, "She" remind me Mike Tyson

an explanation for the strenght mentioned in the video maybe, you expect a certain amount of strenght coming from a women but if this woman is in fact a man (transvestite, transexual or else) the amount of strenght can be very surprising and yet " superhuman"

But it don't explain the survival things described by MrWebby666

[edit on 12/8/2010 by B3lz3buth]

[edit on 12/8/2010 by B3lz3buth]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
an explanation for the strenght mentioned in the video maybe, you expect a certain amount of strenght coming from a women but if this woman is in fact a man (transvestite, transexual or else) the amount of strenght can be very surprising and yet " superhuman"

Might that be why "she" was so upset about taking off her earrings? Without jewelry it would've been even more evident.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Firstly can somebody explain to me how both twins at the very start of the vid, run in to speeding traffic, get hit and manage to walk away without so much as of atleast a fracture or disabaling injury? Then proceed to walk away only to do it again when the police show up, only this time it should have resulted in fatal injurys? Ok one twin didn't just get up and walk away, but she was hit full on by a truck probably going atleast 50mph in the fast lane!!! Its just mind boggling!! It can't be explained by drugs, insanity, adrenalin or anything ellse how Sabina didn't sustain atleast disabling injurys, I mean look at the footage, this isn't a video game. Look at the damage to the car she was also hit head on by! Theres something very, very fishy about this whole thing, either they have amazing powers of rejuvenation, or their bones are constructed from carbon fibre!

Also does anyone know why the coach driver chucked them off the coach in thefirst place? Besides the reason they were acting strange, as given in the vid, I would have thought 'acting strange' isn't a valid reason for refusing to continue someones journey, there must be much more to this whole story I'm sure of it, fascinating stuff.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by surfer_soul]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by B3lz3buth

That's a fare point and I think you do have a point there but I still disagree for two reasons;

1: as you said it doesn't explain how she survived all of that imense trauma.

2: as said in the documentary they found passports and were able to trace them via cctv and witness acounts back to their relatives (well, atleast sabrina, you don't hear much about the other). Given this I would have thought that the investigation would have uncovered that she might have been a he, which I would have also thought would be mentioned in the documentary as it would explain this fact.

Such a mystery to me still! Haha

MrWebby666

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Message to all follwing this amazing story:

Does anyone have a friend that is a doctor or some kind of a+e nurse etc?

It would be really interesting to have them watch it and see what there input would be?

Many thanks

MrWebby666

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow is all i can say!

Lets put this into context:

One of the woman gets run over twice and is still walking.
The third time you get a close up of her hitting a car and being thrown in the air ( If you have watched kick Ass film same thing happens only kick ass has most bones broken and serious nervous system problem resulting in the loss of feeling ). The car looks extremely dented almost like a deer has hit it. Don't most deer's die from car accidents? But this women gets up!!!!!
Then has the super strength to just deck the female officer straight onto her ass. I'm in shock, why don't they just put her in the World Fighting Championship and let her fight it out. Probably win the entire thing.
She does have superhuman strength and hardness.

I don't have words to explain the other one... But she gets run over by a articulate lorry?!? Thrown under the rear wheels twisting and turning and survives.

If the truck is 60 tonne then the wheels could be lifting 30 tonne each.

I'm speechless.

Conclusion: Experimental human.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hey, I got a body like these women and I'm pretty strong! Which leads me to some creepy thoughts, actually....

I would not necessarily call their various feats "super human strength".

I look tall and slim, I can easily lift very heavy things, took Martial Arts lessons and was throwing around 200 lb people.

I don't go jumping off bridges though. Strong but not crazy
I certainly have been injured quite alot in the past and recovered easily.

Some people just have a tough constitution. Right now I'm sitting in apx 110 degree heat. I am more worried for my computer. I feel fine

I noticed also that these women look alot younger than their age. (In the videos, the last pic of the one - she looks kind of haggard and older there.)

Maybe we are just "Amazon Women"? You gotta watch out for us Big Blondes

Or, what is creepy is - are we some different species? I should've died several times over, I didn't. I injured myself badly last year and wound up quite ill on top of it, bad infection which could've killed me. Kills and paralyzes others. Why not me?

I offered, I saw a story about a girl who got sick with e coli and brain damaged - I wrote to her representatives that I would give blood or bone marrow - if it could help. If I have "something" that others do not. I have O- blood also so I am the 'universal donor'.

Hmmm........ Maybe these women stumbled onto some weird scheme looking for "parts". "Someone" knows our types of bodies might be of use - and they want whatever 'it' is that we may have.

Maybe that's why the one was yelling about 'organs' and 'they'll take your organs'......
???

Going to lock doors now.....

Note to Organ Thieves - you'll never get past the maniacs in these parts so don't even think about it. West Side of Chi here, need I say more? I smoke cigs and drink also. Polluted Organs. Keep going!

To the OP and others who posted videos and stories - this was quite interesting and I'd never heard of it, thanks much for posting!
Very interesting.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Whiffer Nippets]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

I disagree with you in this case.
Yes some people do have a strong constitution. But I don't think people with strong constitution would be able to walk away or tell the police officers they are fine if they were hit by a car or run over by a lorry.

I had a friend who used to ride motorbikes, he was circling a round about when he got knocked off his bike by a car. He sustain many broken bones to his arms and legs. And have to have pins added. He should not have been travelling more than 20MPH wearing full leather when the crash occurred. The helicopter ambulance flew him to hospital and he had plenty of morphine to ease the pain which he said was unbearable.

Imagine being hit by a car at 40MPH. There should be serous damage. Neck trauma, spinal injury shattered wrists and ankles.

The thing is she looked fine for a girl that had been run over three times.

Cheers

[edit on 12-8-2010 by DomCheetham]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Double post sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join