It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness In The Fast Lane - Suicide Pact?/Mental Illness?/Superhuman Twins?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester_La
Just for everyone who has yet to see the original set of events here you go:

www.youtube.com...

It's been removed by the user. Anyone got any names I can search for? The strangest thing about this whole incident, to me, is the fact that everyone's been speaking in utter vagueness about it! I have no idea what happened yet!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Lots of interesting comments on this OP as promised at the other OP. Lots to think about and no readily easy answer that explains all aspects, but I had this to say on the other thread:

A few short years ago I would have cited medical literature and the mystifying yet mighty power of the subconscious, magnified by a particularly virulent manic psychosis, as my best guess. But after some personal investigation, and subsequent experience, I came to the frightening conclusion that extra-dimensional intelligences are not figments and some people are indeed able to interact with them. Always, it seems, to their detriment.

One of the reasons it strikes me as--for lack of better terms--demons or "walk-in" spirits that affected these sisters is that it only gets more bizarre when you factor in "Swedish Twins." I mean, guys fantasizing about Swedish twins has become a pop culture meme/joke---however if one or both of these sisters turns out to have ties with occultism that would certainly seal the deal with me. In that case the bizarre qualities make more sense. Can you imagine the amount of "fun" & havoc a legion of demons could perpetrate with Swedish twins as their "skins?" It would also illuminate the sisters firm & combative resolve not to be confined in custody.

Such a sad story for the victim and the sisters. Usually, some hyper-intelligent BBC type would've picked up on this and given us more depth & details. Maybe someone here on ATS can uncover some more background info??

Exactly what I was thinking. sorry to bump. but just found this thread after going down a looooong dark rabbit hole. Don't even care about the white rabbit anymore. I just want to go home........Madness in the fast lane
edit on 27-3-2013 by stosh64 because: to ad a current working link to "madness in the fast lane"

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join