It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something about this movie thats too REAL.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've been reading "The Wave Series" by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

www.cassiopaea.org...

Not sure if any of you are familiar with the website, but it's very interesting.
Anyway, Many things they describe/talk about sounds very possible. Also if you pay attention to current events seems like everything thats happening on this world and around us is making "the Wave" and "2012" more real.

Today I came across a movie trailer of the new movie "Skyline" that's opening on 11 December 2010. Now what struck me about this trailer was the ending. It was scary but yet real in some way. With all these TV show and Movies that are coming out it seems like they are prepping/getting us ready to whats going to come.

trailers.apple.com...

What do you guys think of this movie trailer/Aliens enslaving humans?

[edit on 11-8-2010 by magestyk7]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What a dramatic trailer indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Basically a combination of Independence Day and War Of The Worlds. More Hollywood horror. I remember this one ET character he could make my bicycle fly and had a fetish for recces pieces. Whatever happened to him? These films seem to want to out do the last with more fear. Kind of desensitized a bit anymore by these movies. Plus you have the battle of LA with the same gist basically as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This movie looks pretty average.

New version of Independence Day shot in HD, Ill be giving this one a miss and hold out for Bob Lazar's movie (If it ever gets made)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm not concerned about how good the trailer is or the quality of the movie.
What I wanted to point out is all this sudden shift(Terror Shock) of how aliens want to take over/enslave humans.

I've been digging around for a while around the web and seems like some races are (Benevolent) good species. Also from what I've read/videos that I've watched that we are a Level 3 species. Animals are Level 2 and Insects are Level 1.
(Food Chain)
Some are Malevolent Aliens - Level 4 and I guess they look at us like cows.
The Skyline movie trailer kind of points that out.

Supposedly Level 6 Benevolent/Enlightened Aliens really care about 'Free Will' and doing good.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You will know that the movie touches reality if TPTB prevent it from being released (like the movie Annunaki)

Yet we'll see, if we have to believe the prophecies and predictions the coming month(s) will be very interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
You will know that the movie touches reality if TPTB prevent it from being released (like the movie Annunaki)

Yet we'll see, if we have to believe the prophecies and predictions the coming month(s) will be very interesting.

Never heard of that movie 'Annunaki' is it online somewhere?
I know about they are the Sumerians or a group that's supposed to be the oldest civilization. Seems also they recorded some interesting stuff about aliens.

What predictions you referring in the coming months?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'll probably go see the movie.

Holllywood has been doing this stuff steadily since when? The 1950's? The sci-fi stuff I mean.

Maybe there's big plan behind it all. I dunno.

Meanwhile, I watch and enjoy.

Fritz Lang. That guy was creating superior movies even during the silent era. Metropolis anyone? 5 hours of pure social horror and Orwellian messages. Other than the props and lack of special effects we have today, the message still seems to ring truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Well mostly the conjunction of Mars, Venus and Jupiter that will happen this week (tomorrow i believe) and the various doomsday scenarios attached to it, though it's been extrapolated from the trademark icon of the movie "Watchmen". That together with a meteor shower these 2 days assures that i'll be watching the skies this week. Even if it's just to be amazed once again by the wonders of our universe.

If our end has to come because of some huge galactic event, then so be it, I'm at peace with that. I would hate to see some false flag or some other staged event.

Edit to add: do some searching on YT for the movie Annunaki, there are some trailers and such released before the movie got blocked for the public. Really amazing footage and it gives you an idea of how to interpret the ancient symbols that are found around the globe, also there is an interview available with the director.

Also there are some threads here, one of them: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/8/10 by Romekje]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I agree with the OP completely that Hollywood is used to introduce the masses to new/upcomming advances. One of the (secondary) reasons I watch Sci-Fi is to see what is almost here as far as technology goes.

Is this movie, and others like it, meant to be a form of preparation?

I will say that having an open mind it is possible. Perhaps the stories of a Galatic War are true, more disturbingly, that war may not be going well for 'our side'. In that case this movie (and others like it) may very well be a preparation for what is potentially on the way.

I doubt it though.

...at least I doubt it for a real invasion.

Primarily that doubt is based on the fact that I don't think we would be warned about it if it was going to happen. Additionally, regardless of any common enemy requiring the combined focus of our entire species; there would be a tremendous backlash if TPTB suddenly announced the level of technology required for us to be anything more than cannon fodder.

Potential negotiation by the elite in the hopes of a deal?

Not likely either.

Any scheming would serve only one purpose to an invader...prepared infrastructure naively arranged by those who thought they would be spared.

How many times have we attempted to strike a deal with ant colonies prior to constructing a freeway?

Would we honor such a deal?

Although I don't watch TV much anymore, I do still check the online guide for my area to see if there is any need to turn the box on. What I have noticed is a definite slant in the types of programs/movies being run.

On that front I will agree that it seems like we are being prepped yes. I would go as far as saying that it is not a matter of disclosure, but actual (public) First Contact that may be on the horizon.

Having said all of the above, Werner Von Braun is reputed to have warned an aide about TPTB's long term plan prior to his death.

The last step was to fake alien contact/invasion.

In that particular case you may be right...set up the foundation so people believe it is possible.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I simply loved the Harvesting scene at the very end of the trailer.

I thought it well done, and in a way not so different to us harvesting fish from the ocean, etc.

Also, based solely on that trailer it would seem humans aren't to be enslaved, but are more likely Food.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

u
i dont understand where you're getting this "sudden shift" from? there's been films along the same lines forever and a day, the only difference is that now we have the technology to make them look more exciting, frightening and believable!.

or have you forgotten about black and white films such as invasion of the body snatchers?.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just a heads up on a movie some of you might not have seen. Quatermas and the Pit aka 10 million miles to Earth.

Made in the late 60s it is one of the most interesting takes on the Alien Invasion. You might find that many themes dealt with in today's UFO world were addressed by this movie.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Seems like somebody has been hanging around here for script ideas.

Apocalypse (check)
Blue Beams (check)
Steve Hawking Warnings (Check)
People Flying to the heavens rapture style (Check)

All thats missing is some Obama hate and some mexicans and this could be ATS the movie..... :-)

With you on Quatermass, one of my childhood favourites.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Finally. An actual movie of what an "Alien Invasion" would in turn look like, where humanity has no chance of winning. None of this, Sci-Fi Human Heroics BS like Independence Day. However, the message this sends as "Aliens being evil" isn't entirely correct.

I would assume they would only take action if a civilization is going to rise up as a threat in the future. Example. Humanity. Our Hydrogen bombs mixed with Space Exploration and Destructive behavior. They are not going to sit and wait for us to become something thats going to threaten our neighbors. They will most likely collect the youngest of children not tainted by society and rebuild them into a more perfect form. Then eliminate us. Erase us so that we don't become the threat.

It's certainly not helping when there are cases where govt's of the world have ordered pilots to shoot our visitors down. I could see this sometime happening probably when we get to the point where we are unstable and attempting to steal and rape worlds already inhabited by an intelligent species.

All these movies based on this stuff, is somewhat of a message filled with both truths, and some lies. And the Aliens being the bad guys, just not happening. Get prepared people, disclosure just might be within our natural lifetime!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Aliens are easy villains and Hollywood's been fueling the fears for nearly a century. I also noticed that no movies seem to ever tell us anything about the aliens. The bad ones just want to kill and the good ones just want to go home. =\

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I remember this one ET character he could make my bicycle fly and had a fetish for recces pieces. Whatever happened to him?

They were gonna do a remake but predator wasn't available for the part.

new topics

top topics

join