It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanga’s predictions for this world…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Vanga (Vangelia) Pandeva was born on January 31st, 1911 in Strumica (today in Republic of Macedonia) and spent her life living in Bulgaria until she died on August 11th, 1996. She lost her sight when she was 12 years old when she was swept away by a tornado. She was found alive with sand in her eyes, which was the reason for her blindness. Vanga began making predictions when she was 16 years old. She became very famous for having this gift rather quickly. Many of the statesman including Hitler had visited her and it is reported that Hitler left her house looking upset.

astrologtanja.blogspot.com...

I've read a few snippets bout this lady. She appears to have a good track record...
visit the link, then scroll down to 2010...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
her 2008 prophecy was incorrect as far as i could tell. I dont really find the submarine thing to convincing. we will see but as far as my knowledge allows my imagination to stretch it seems very unlikely.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Quite a few of the comments on that page suggest that those predictions are not Vanga's as there is no proof she made these particular ones.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
2154 - Animals become half-humans
Well, if it goes after some crazy people, animals are already at least half-humans, sometimes even more important than humans. So she's 144 years to late with that

The 2008 one is wrong, the one about the american bethren one sound weird, could mean anything. I just don't believe anything about that

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The list of events in the end of this article is not Vanga's predictions. Some crazy guy wrote it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OMG !! Look this prediction is already coming true.

2111 - People become robots.

new topics

top topics

join