It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are all being set up, and, I have proof.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

True the op might be preaching to the choir but sometimes the choir needs to be reminded why their singing. So it never hurts to hear it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
not only are the unenlightened being led like cattle they still believe what they are doing is correct, the government and banks great pair of fools.both kiss each others ass and both do nothing except screw the populace of the lands,with the words that they are elected for us by us to represent us ,so why are 25% of us out of work world wide and all the bankers and politicians still have their over paid jobs,because it is good for us or so they say.

corporate world comes forth with hats in hand and get governmental hand outs in the billions and we cannot even afford bread if we are 1 of the 25%, so where is our help .that`s right were only working class slaves to their god like power.the corporate big wigs kept all of their wages bonuses and perks while the little auto worker on the floor of their corporate #hole had to give up 15 years of wage increases and benefits so that they could turn a profit .
but it was a necessary evil -no it was best for us all ask their unions that sold their people to the world of corporate greed, and your union dues were for what. NOTHING.
the newspapers and news their is the greatest joke of all time -protesters protesting for a better world ,or better wages ,changes to the system or trying to get health care for all -VILE EVIL DISSIDENTS NOT PEOPLE ,oh how quick they are to point out that we the people have no rights with these words ,cnn reported earlier about the g20 riots stating that they were reminiscent of the 60`s.some people still live in the past.
India is a great example if you saw the outcome of their riots $3.00 a month for minimum wage and they dropped it to this ,so they can compete in the world economy.hell up here in Canada that #3.00 wont even buy you a sandwich in the restaurant.
but then to all the great powerful nations need an army of slaves to supply them with the parts for their luxury items -just ask ford why they put made in china valve seals and guides in their trucks that gave out around 140,00 k`s and they never backed they product even with a bumper to bumper warranty,their excuse was all fords burn a little oil 5 quarts between oil changes ,built ford tough or a pretty package that isn`t worth the money .
found this the other day concerning their bad attitude towards the people of the world ,
QUOTE--WE WANT YOUR SILENT OBEDIENT CONSENT .
so we can do whatever we want without so much as a care in the world ,so do as you are told slaves don`t argue or question us as were right and you the people are stupid or so they think .

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by Signals

True the op might be preaching to the choir but sometimes the choir needs to be reminded why their singing. So it never hurts to hear it.

Not to mention the song's change as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Since I don't know about this subject as well as others I have a few questions that maybe one or more of the members here may be able to answer:

To learn to control people through whatever corporate strategy product or whatever they supposedly control or influence people with should have required some sort of study of sociology or something right? Does anyone know of a study that has produced real data on this matter I dont mean like CIA mind control like MK Ultra or that but I mean from an actual corporation or branch of the MSM doing these tests I know they have surveys and I have read before about RF chips being used to track patterns of not only consumption but what areas the product/individual end up too, but my question is are the results of any of these tests available to analyze or is it possible the masses create this corporate control by following trends based upon there micro societies? (high school cliques, neighborhood kids etc.)

My other question:

This is more of an opinion question but here it goes, Does anyone think that even if the whole world would know about this type of corporate control do you think it would actually change anything I mean if not the corportaions/ Government control over people then who, would people in numbers trade there life as it is now to something else, do you believe people could just cold turrkey these things and there not be chaos or do you believe people are now becoming ready and responsible enough to start acting as a soverign individual?

Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Free market capitalism corrupts humanity.

You are always going to have someone who becomes corrupt by the power and money involved in the highest reaches of the system who will by all means and at the cost of everyone else, do what ever it takes to fatten their own pockets.

This is what we are seeing now. Free market capitalism is what brought about Madoff, the foreclosures, stupid derivatives (just another scandalous fake system set up to make money), the coming collapses, the collapse of the dollar, the federal reserve.....

All these systems are in place because people become corrupt in this free market and then soon enough they invade the government, politicians, etc ...then you have the one's with the most money making the rules.

Sorry but this system doesn't work. Someone always ends up getting screwed in the end, literally pun intended.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Google Video Link

check this out most of your questions should be answered

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissPort905v2
I'm going to flag and star this

BUT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE WAY LONGER THEN OBAMA

WAKE UP? you guys have been in a coma, there is no waking up.

yea.. i can't agree with you more~! Seriously~!

I don't think I've watched the news in 20 years, and since 9/11 and all the research I've done and being in the NG, ................

yeeeeeeeeah ..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
We may be working-class peons of small regard to the man, but let's turn a blind eye to that for a moment or two and not much longer, and concentrate on our own places in this. For work, I've always found it enriching enough to earn my own way, which builds a good work ethic, a hardier constitution, a thicker skin to trial and toil, and find active, healthy exercise in the process. There's nothing wrong or shameful about accepting a humble position in life, and it's not as if there are bars and locks against getting rich if that's your aspiration. The fact that there are lotteries that anyone can win is a sure proof of that, let alone through dedication and hard work.

The second aspect is to choose work you agree with. I've worked most of my life in various trades or cooking at restaurants. Food, shelter and clothing are requirements of life, and no harm done by sticking to them.
In the long run, I now could build a cottage or house, plant a crop, greenhouse, and drying shed without much cost other than materials. The payoff now isn't overmuch money (esp. by comparasion to the rich), the skills and time invested can translate to money enough. It really is up to us.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I might just want to add this link here as I have all the pages printed off at home and have had this information since 2008 and everything that it states on there has happened even with the assassination's in Dubai and my mate said I ought be careful with that print-out.

Here's the link for all, it has it all in there what's next to play out.

Who ever wrote it up, no idea but makes an interesting read for anybody of any reading ability.

Link:
Novus Ordo Seclorum
www.nworesistance.com...
Enemies of Freedom
www.nworesistance.com...
Your parents unknowingly delivered you into bondage
www.nworesistance.com...
The Government Corporation
www.nworesistance.com...
The Money System Explained
www.nworesistance.com...
The Media Circus
www.nworesistance.com...
War & Conflict Explained
www.nworesistance.com...
New World Order Quotes
www.nworesistance.com...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So many words for such a simple concept.

It's been called many things. "Wagging the dog" would be one you should all recognize.

Not only is it older than Obama's Administration it is just about the oldest manipulation technique there is.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Actually I think illegal immigration / open borders and tons of H1B visas / destroy US lower and middle class is one of their core issues.

So rather than calling it a distraction, let's fix the problems with illegal immigration and excessive H1B visas, then it won't be available as a distraction or core issue any more.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I Agree with everything you say and your right in the fact that we are being manipulated

But there is a factor we are not taking into consideration. Not all people are equal. I don't care what anybody says we are all not made the same some have certain gifts and others have their own talents. Some are creative some are logical some are violent some are pacifist. We are all at different levels of spiritual evolution if you will.

Now given the number of human with so many variable it becomes almost impossible to control the lot individually. They can't cater brain washing on an individual level YET. Point being if left to our own devices we would kill ourselves. Not everybody is a pot smoking hippie ready to hug their fellow brother in universal love. These are just the facts. They are an evil we need because they do what we can't.

And I agree with you as well...however, when you take a good look (mercury vaccines/teeth fillings, fluoride in water/toothpastes, GMO's, many of the things listed in the OP's post, yada yada) it seems to me that...your right one size does NOT fit all however, they do appear to have their bases covered dontcha think? :-/

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
POSSIBLE VIRUS ALERT:
just noticed a hotlink on at the top of my Firefox browser, running Linux, in the form of an "earth icon", pointing to this link, this thread on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't click on it, but this is a first, never had an icon install itself...wondering of anyone else has had this happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join