It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noshir Gowadia Convicted of Selling Secrets to China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Noshir Gowadia Convicted of Selling Secrets to China

www.theepochtimes.com

Noshir Gowadia, Former B-2 Bomber engineer, 66, was found guilty on August 9 of providing defense information and services to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Five of Noshir Gowadia’s criminal offenses are related to him helping the CCP design a stealth cruise missile. The low signature missiles have exhaust systems that make them undetectable by conventional infrared missiles, making them difficult to destroy.

The Maui resident was also convicted of three counts of providing classified,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

A B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber from the Whiteman Air Force Base, MO. Noshir Gowadia a Former B-2 Bomber engineer, was found guilty on August 9 of providing defense information and services to the Chinese Communist Party.

This guy deserved to be convicted for leaking national secrets to America's potential enemy, the People's Republic of China.

Now the Chinese have the technical know-how to construct their own stealth bomber.

www.theepochtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My understanding (after reading news links) is that they aren't building bombers but cruise missiles. I tried to search info about "chinese stealth missiles" but didn't find any... I would like to know much more about this matter.

Thank you.

new topics

join