It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro Spc Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hello all,

I'm Rick I was a SPC or E-4 in the united states Army for 6 years I've been around the world and back again. I served In Iraq and Have been on this site for a while not as a member but reading what you all have to say and what you all think. I think your a great bunch of people and look forward to getting to know you as well as you getting to know me. feel free to ask me any questions and I'll answer them the best I can.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hi, Rick!
I don't know what "SPC" or "E-4" means, but WELCOME to our community! I'm glad you made it back home OK!

I don't know how much you are aware of the REAL reasons behind the wars, but it's not what we've all been told. You will probably discover that in your explorations here. Regardless of that though, I want to personally thank you for your service to our country! You're a hero and a patriot, and your most important mission is yet to come. Our freedoms and liberties are being chipped away on a daily basis by our own government and the globalists that own them. It's likely there will have to be another revolution or else be under total control of the globalist control freaks.

God bless & Rock on!

Rockerchic

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Welcome! Glad you made it back safe from Iraq. What are you areas of interest?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I"m not good at posting to people on here.. lol.. I was hurt over there.. I know the real reasons for going to war. my views don't match with my fellow soldiers like I said i've been reading this site for a few years now so I know alot bout whats going on. thanks for the warm welcome . lets just say that since I was over there. we found alot more than what the army said it did but I don't know why it wasn't told to the public lol.. any ways thanks for having me

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
I"m not good at posting to people on here.. lol.. I was hurt over there.. I know the real reasons for going to war. my views don't match with my fellow soldiers like I said i've been reading this site for a few years now so I know alot bout whats going on. thanks for the warm welcome . lets just say that since I was over there. we found alot more than what the army said it did but I don't know why it wasn't told to the public lol.. any ways thanks for having me

Oh you can not leave us with a teaser like that. What was found? Weapons? Artifacts? Do Tell!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
mostly to do with chem weapons. I was at Camp taji which used to be chem ali's base. I found a office it was the newest building on the old base. the stares leading into the place split left went down and the right went into a office at ground level. after going left which had a # ton of papers from the iraq military and such just scattered ( one would think that MI would have got them and used them for intel) left led down thru a blast door into a chem production base. complete with every thing you would need. the us army chem people had been there and it was kinda like known because of what they left behind. so one would think they would have said some thing about it. its not the first time I've seen a chem base or bunker my question was why wasn't it reported? I never liked G.W but I would have saved him some face..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm sure you'll happily find that there are many veterans here. I'll see you around.

--airspoon

[edit on 10-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

First of all welcome.

Second of all...

Wait a minute, (not that it would surprise me) but are you saying Chem Ali had a whole bunch of US chemical warfare info/docs?

Do you think he was an insider?

What other tidbits do you have to share?

E-4 is pretty high in enlisted ranks if I'm not mistaken (above most sergeants), just curious about the US military, how long did it take you to reach that?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
E-4 is pretty low lol... just means I didn't want corpreal same job same pay more work. lol.. and got screwed out of E-5 which is sargent my spelling sucks so sorry lol.. well what I mean about the doc is when on my off time I'd go exploring the abandon buildings around camp taji while doing that I found iraqIe military documents just laying around in the thousands that look like they have never been look at my the military intel people and there was a whole chem base there is alot of intel that was just laying there.. but the us didn't really look like they did any thing with. I was there 07-08 so I can't say how relivent it would have been but damn it would have been intel maybe they had better intel on iraq and sudi's who knows I can't read aribic so like i said who knows what was in there. as for us docs the base had been there for a while so I don't know if they had it the whole time but # man lol.. it could have just been dropped by a careless soldier..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hey my man! I think its good that some soldiers are on ats, lots of stuff going down everywhere. We have quite the ****ed up community here, but its all love. Bankers, Engineers, Soldiers, Scientist, Crazies. I digress, welcome to the posting community.

Also i was wondering, I mean not really a question you can answer i guess, But if they can't get into Pakistan (other than Covert spec) then how can they really do anything over there?

and do you think its all about Oil, I personnally am not sure what to believe.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I really don't know why I was over there.. I don't think it was about Oil or we would have seen oil prices drop.. there still is no good reason there this price now any ways. any ways I'm not really sure how to answer you question. the united states has one of the best intel groups in the world CIA lol.. I think they take alot of heat but than again. maybe thats what they want? if you think there incompatant than your less likley to fear them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey reaper man I just want to say thanks. Even though not all of us agree with where the US is sending our military, I want to thank you for sacrificing the life that we all take for granted to serve our country. All conspiracies aside, I have the utmost respect for all of our armed forces. Thanks man. You make us proud in Michigan.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I don't think it was about Oil or we would have seen oil prices drop

The price choke point is at the refineries, not the actual wells. By keeping production low, you in effect keep prices higher, thus better profits. For instance, you can pump all of the oil you want and once pumped, it becomes a tradable commodity, though it can't come to market until refined, which ultimately keeps demand up and prices high.

With that being said, I don't believe that our sole interest in Iraq was or is oil, though I do believe it is a factor.

My 2 cents anyway.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm not going to pretend i'm as smart as the people on here lol.. airspoon is far smarter than I am I can't talk on the interwebs as well as I can speak in real life so I keep my thoughts to a min. lol.. but thanks for the talk airspoon.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Lol, I'm far from "smart", though stick around here long enough and I'm sure you'll eventually find a pattern in pi... or doom predictions.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
well.. I think I'll stick around I've been around for a while its just I found that I should you know # or get off the pot and join. I'm bored any ways and have to get up to go to the doc any ways lol.. but mostly bored..

new topics

top topics

join