It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by unityemissions
Sadly, I don't think you can. It seems some people develop a high degree of self awareness early on, and if you don't .. it's very difficult and a slow process. Because AND if this is occurring as we are theorizing, then it would be much more difficult to break free for the average person than in previous time periods.

I think that this is happening for the average person on a nearly 100% unconscious level, except they're getting programmed with blissful thinking/emotions so that it seems all is well, even though anything which is rational points otherwise. I really think that a lot of this new-age programming is part of it as well. It's literally teaching mindlessness.

I was being communicated with for a while but I can't remember the starting date. Maybe since late 2001. At first I was convinced that whoever was out there was good with good intentions. Recently, though, I am becoming afflicted with terror. I really don't want to say more than this at this time. It sounds a lot like what people here are experiencing.

You don't happen to live on the East Coast do you?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

No, why?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I just sent you a couple messages...I hope you got them, as I've never sent one before

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by bonkera

mine are gone as well after leaving hospital with dull hammer jaw buzzed feeling i woke up at home after the buzz with a bjork teeth video playing on cable tv it was a weird feeling

ahhh, so you have noticed the synchronization of TV, radio and
internet with personal experiences....the physche war on you has already begun my friend. Hang tough.

Have you had this too? Has anyone tried to describe this or explain it? This has been happening to me too.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Duplicate post. Sorry.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Has most everyone left this thread? I hate when I just find a thread I've been looking for and everyone runs off. I was wondering if those of us who have these experiences might be able to find something in common with each other.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
Build yourself one of those crystal Orgone devices, or track down the van or building that's broadcasting it. They ought to be close by. This isn't your imagination, but it's also not some satellite either. If you can track these guys down, you might be able to do something.

if these guys do not want to be found
then I'm not gonna find them no matter
how hard I try.

Dude, they're not leprechauns. These are private companies that are beta testing the devices on behalf of the real controlling powers. They're not as dangerous as you might think. Just have a strong will. When you find these assclowns, go Rambo on them. Get some big friends to help you. They might force you off a bridge or something if you don't stand up to them. It's happened to other people. You have to stand up to bullies, or they never stop harassing you. I bet you'd find them easier than you think. These kinds of people are sorely overconfident and that is their weakness. Fight back!

Of course, you could just be making this up for attention. In that case, you need to get laid my friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Do not worry my friend . I have had many such experiences. Some were UFO related, the others were personal.

I like the cell phone thing. If the source was external or internal, it's obvious that these symbols were used to convey the primary objective. In your case you see a cell phone that alerts you that a message is being relayed.

The (ring) says; "get ready" to receive or pay attention.. The message was not clear because you were interupting the frequency by your surprise and anxious state. If you had relaxed (Which you will have to pratice), you would have allowed the message to become clear. This sounds easy, but it isn't.

I can give you a routine to train yourself to induce lucid dreaming and how to remain relaxed even when faced with and surprised by profound revelations.. This will give you the tools to receive the complete message when it presents itself again...

By the way, mine was always a scrolling screen with black text and white or red background..

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Boondock,

If you go to a doctor about this he will mark you as crazy.

The patents, the known technology - none of that will matter.

*One of the primary uses of this technology in covert fields is to cause people to go and get psychological designations. It only has to work one-time.

Best ignore these incidents and hope it wasn't a stroke. Nothing good can come of going to a doctor about this, especially if you aren't mad.

edit on 8-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Reply to OP:

You are suffering from delusions, and likely require medical help.

Talk to psychiatrist.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I wanted to add that when you become effective at receiving messages, you will find that it has a definative purpose.
I would receive scrolled messages or audio helping me in situations, answering question I had or during high stress situations where my life was in peril. I'm sure it is basically the same for everyone.

This particular type of experience is usually spontanious, but is encouraged by the degree of importance to the receiver. The information is always without exception correct and accurate.

Time is not a limiting factor in this type of experience, past present or future events are employed as the situation requires... Weather this information is freely available at all times at any location or is directed by intent,I have no idea..
What I can say is that at different levels of interest, concern, fear, or level of conciousness, the experience or event can be quite different... These are without doubt TOOLS that we are being encouraged to pratice and use..
The ultimate purpose of this training is as yet unknown to me... Can anyone add to this?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

Reply to OP:

You are suffering from delusions, and likely require medical help.

Talk to psychiatrist.

Obviously...

I wonder if Boon ever even considered checking in with a doctor, or if he just accepted all these stories about secret government technologies all these "members" are suggesting.

Kinda dangerous to not check yourself out seeing as these types of hallucinations can be most likely attributed to mental disorder and/or brain damage.

Again, for the safety of his own self- he should IMMEDIATELY seek a professional doctor and get help.

Unless, of course, he is just lying...there is chance of that as well.

MM

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I posted earlier in this thread about something similar happening to me. Turns out I got diagnosed with ptsd and DID-dissociative identity disorder. So it could very well be something along the lines of mental illness.

I think we're all mentally ill

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
omg the same thing happened to me this morning and i was here researching when i came across your story i had to join this place to reply to you. Anyway i was asleep and about 5 in the morning something felt wrong with my ear about two times this happened and when i opened my eyes i started to see this dialect of letters kind of like a old fashion computer with the neon green letters in a cloudy strip vary vague but they were letters none the less and they were scrolling down vary fast and their were so many i couldn't make out a pattern or what they even said it was like a matrix of some sort i kept blinking and squinting hoping it would go away and after a couple of minutes it was gone it was really weird i was thinking because everything in my room is wireless, computer, printer, and just the router it self some how joined with the electricity in my brain or maybe it was my cable satellite because the satellite is on my roof over my bed i don't know what it was but it was surely weird and your the only one that I've seen have a similar story and with the ear thing weird. I'm a normal sane person mother and wife.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i sometimes hear my cell ringing all the time...i look and its not been ringing :S

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i believe in two different theories of what this is.. Science in nuerology has proven that magnets placed to the side of your head right or left makes you tell truth or lies. If it makes the same as a military device, it is also said that the brain (in a way) connects with radio waves and such. There is a scientific example of the muscles responding slower when a cell phone is pressed to the chest of someone because of such waves. If the military has a weapon of this sorts it would not be impossible to use radio waves to weaken the brain and send messages through a system in which your brain can not determine reality, making it easier to carry that communication out, in other words, kinda a brainwash and weakening.
Second Theory: Research from Celtic Religion across other religions of Ireland and Scandinavia there are spirits who do not like human advancements such as technology. The biggest of these are going to be nature spirits, in general nature spirits usually loathe technology. Sometimes as simple as the metals to make items, many faeries are believed to loathe iron and fear it. I would suppose that spirits of other types of nature would feel the same and might of tried to communicate, though, this is the first i have ever heard of what you are talking about, it is really interesting though, im probably going in favor with my first theory. but thanks for sharing, if you want me to look more into the nuerology research that i mentioned just message id be happy to. P.S. kinda like nuerology

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join