It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
When you posted that example of the 2nd message, the first thing I thought of was something like a config file from a UNIX, Linux or Solaris based system.

These systems also often use a character such as an exclamation mark (but could be almost any character) as a system prompt - the reason it shows up as the first character on the line.

well that went completely over my head.
I am not a systems admin, nor have I ever
worked in a UNIX, Linux or Solaris system.
I use Windows 7 now, use to have XP.
I did some html coding back in the day
working on web sites but that code normally
uses the < and >

And the exclamation point I used was more like a
tilde (~) turned sideways or vertical. It was up
and down instead of left to right. That was the
squiggly line I mentioned.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi Boondock,

Although I haven't had the exact same experience you just had, I have experienced very paranormal and mind bending things that when they are occurring, my mind said "no way!" Things that just don't make sense but are happening anyway... naturally causes instant denial..

If I had your experience since it seems to indicate technology being used, is go to an electronics store and find an EMF detector or RF detector and see if you can discover anything..

I have heard of military and other covert devices that can direct transmissions into a person at the same freq's of the brain..

The worst thing about something like this is the unbelievability of the entire thing by the victims and the havoc it can do to someone's sanity..

This does not sound like a mental abberation to me, so I personally would not use a shrink first, I would save that for last.. just my opinion..

hypnotic regression sounds better and might reveal something. I would wait and see if it continues and also use a detector to see if you are the source or if it is a device somewhere, before I did anything else.. And don't allow it to harm your emotions if possible..

Some people laugh at stuff like this and I can see the point, but this could be serious stuff, if it is in fact some sort of attack..

Stay safe

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

from your link

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different
dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are
and how you are wired.

transitioning to a different dimension???

would that be similar to another earlier poster
who mentioned us as humans evolving??
just curious

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by FoxStriker

from your link

6. 'Seeing' and 'hearing' things. You are experiencing different
dimensions as you transition, all according to how sensitive you are
and how you are wired.

transitioning to a different dimension???

would that be similar to another earlier poster
who mentioned us as humans evolving??
just curious

Thats right on...

I wasn't a believer till about a month before the Haiti Earthquake.

I started going through a lot of the symptoms mentioned on the link and was desperately looking for an answer.

I think I can actually attribute losing my job due to it. It got that bad... then one day it stopped... but the dreams and vividness that I was going through really shocked me and still continue.

Especially the Changes i Saw in Continents, Lands and Island Shifting.

Best Regards

Fox

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I would like to stop and say thanks for
all the supporting u2u's.

At first I had my doubts about posting
these incidents for fear of ridicule myself,
but somehow felt compelled to share them
despite the consequences. So again,
I thank you for participating in this thread.
It means a lot to me personally

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You were having a lucid dream and a day dream. You are more than likely over-stimulated by technology. I say, unless this situation occurs more frequently at different levels or you have the feeling of lost time or displacement further then I'd say it's reason for alarm.

But it's a dream. Of course, of dreams we know little about but we do know that their contents vary in a wide range of things some that recur others that happen maybe once and jolt us to attention. However, I've never once experienced any of these dreams my self or ever read or seen anything on the matter that says that in some instances the dream object is literal. Most often it is a subliminal projection that is not entirely explained in a sense that our conscious mind can understand. When we wake up, and we're able to retrace what we just experienced it comes out garbled and hard to decipher. I think that speaks of the nature of your situation quite well. But like I said if it keeps happening and it becomes longer or more involved I'd say it's not a dream. No offense, but I don't think you're special.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by signoregregorio
No offense, but I don't think you're special.

lol
none taken

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Did you catch my post about synesthesia?

It is a perfectly logical explanation. You probably were trying to make sense of what you were seeing and so you interpreted it as a text message or phone screen.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

My 2 cents as a Solaris systems administrator ...

When you posted that example of the 2nd message, the first thing I thought of was something like a config file from a UNIX, Linux or Solaris based system.

These systems also often use a character such as an exclamation mark (but could be almost any character) as a system prompt - the reason it shows up as the first character on the line.

I Figured it out , OP you are a cyborg , and that was just a system reboot
, sorry I had to this just hit me so hard and obvious after I read centurions post

Edit:
The second line was just You transmitting back "All systems OK"

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Thill]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
One time when I was driving on the highway, I was smoking a rolled tobacco cigarette, and as I passed a police car camped out in some trees on my left, a somewhat large, red pixel appeared in my left eye accompanied simultaneously with a loud pitch in my left ear for approximately two seconds. This pitch was very clear as I heard it over the music I was listening to. To this day, I think of it as an electronic scanning or tagging that law enforcement has the capability of doing to any one of us. Possibly of the radio-frequency nature.

I can't vividly remember hearing any cell-phone type ringing within my head, but when I read your post, it resonated in me as being very possible. Certainly not a fault within our own brains, but an external force driving us into thinking that we are, if documented on public record, going insane. All through the fear of not fully understanding how or why they would be doing this. But luckily, there are people here on ATS that know the means to WHY they would want to develop psytronics, and are available to confirm and support each other when we live in a day in age where our govt's can and will "target" their own civilians, just because we use our minds and don't submit/conform to the agenda of TPTB: ignorance and obedience.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

maybe 'and this sounds craze '
but what if you where picking up a real phone call and text message from somewhere and your brain some how picked up on and understood the wave .
Or it might of been something meant for you and you where not meant to see or hear it outside of your subconscious and this is happening to you and everybody all the time, you just happened to somehow see it one time and maybe your subconscious knows damn well what was on in those texts.

I have been siting and thinking in the dark and have pulled maps up in my brain like the kinds on google earth. One time I found the very house I was in and from my brains vision I saw a friend walking down the street I jumped up and from the 2nd floor I looked out the window and there that cat was walking down the street ,same scene and everything I bout sh*t myself. It kinda hurts to do it tho.*Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/12/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As to the hearing from higher dimensions, be wary. You should hear your higher self from within, through meditation preferably, but the last time I heard/saw other dimensional selves speaking through me via the people I was around, and the vast number of syncronocities that occurred while around them, either by what I was thinking d corresponding with whatever they'd say next or how they'd point out symbols in the room I never noticed to coincide with what they were saying, their main point was to get me to kill myself. Granted I was induced at the time with a certain grassy-substance, but ever since then, I stay away from drugs. You've already said you're clean, as far as that goes, but don't trust anything or anyone that tells you to do something against your own will. Have faith in yourself and the divine Creator. As somebody already said on here, God has already lived through the days where people are exploited through the means of electronic manipulation.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've had similar experiences, but I've never seen any images in my eyes like you say you have.

On several occasions I'd be sitting in a room with a couple friends, and I would hear what sounded like either a television or a radio in my head. It sounded like someone or multiple people talking from a distant speaker. On one occasion I asked my friend if he heard it too, and he was surprised, because he did hear it but wasn't sure of himself.
So we tried to debunk it. We checked if the radio was on. It was unplugged. The television you say? No cable wire! (we used the tv for gaming)
We still have no explanation for it, but at least I know(?) we aren't crazy.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi Boondock Saint,

We spoke about faith earlier in this thread....can't help looking at the name you chose "Saint", their is a spiritual aspect to this also. have you read revelations 2? maybe we are being allowed to HEAR with our EARS what is going on in the War between Good and Evil?

Do you see part of yourself (your spirit) in any of these passages from revelations? The things you have been seeing and hearing, current financial status, faith, what you have written about the Milcomplex is like a two edged sword?

Revelation 2 (King James Version)

www.biblegateway.com...

7He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

12And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Many people fit into these passages, maybe we are being tested?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I can totally relate to this. I had an experience wherein which the government read my thoughts and typed into my mind. In my mind it looked like there was Microsoft dos screen. As soon as I had a thought the thought was relayed onto the screen with a response that followed (a response that seemed prepared and intelligent). The government seemed to talk about repeated experiences and pretended that "we failed again," and therefore would have to retake the "test of life." Those responsible for using this machinery on me also claimed to be entities that are beyond me. I have no idea what to think about this or how I am supposed to react to these types of "experiments" but it does make me feel like a victim.

Email me if you have any idea what to do about this.

Zach

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Didn't read all posts, but I just wanted to say that dream states such as this are often associated with seizures. There are not always 'bad' effects. So, if no ones suggested this, you may want to ask a doctor about it, just don't let them force you into something you aren't familiar with. Do your research before proceeding with anything a doctor says!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yeah about 2 weeks ago as i was laying in bed i heard the wierd static in my head that didnt sound like anything electronic but more "alien" sounding cant explain it but it lasted for about 15 minutes straight but the first thing i thought of was "this cant have anything to do with my spiritual awaking it must be some govnt psy-op thing haarp maybe?" but how and why me? it happened before but not as nearly as strong. stupid theory but wut if the spiritual awakened can be located by some type of spiritual "eye of morador" type thing lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just want to follow up on communication piped into our heads, how many of you have written or spoken badly about Corporations and or Politicians and have lost your jobs, gotten divorced and lost just about everything you own for speaking up? It would be nice if people that this has happened to speak up

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

And the exclamation point I used was more like a
tilde (~) turned sideways or vertical. It was up
and down instead of left to right. That was the
squiggly line I mentioned.

Well, there is actually a character called a "vertical tilde" ...

source

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I know it's already been said but you really should check in with a doctor. Maybe get a scan to make sure there is no damage to your brain or eyes or anything weird gong on.

Would it really hurt to do that?

Weird story though.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join