It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Could it be possible that you have had a physically induced stroke of amnesia, and in your past life you were actually a prisoner of war test subject for Apple's new Inurheadphone?

There is a power station or box coming out of the ground somewhere near your residence's trash can pulsating out an energy field with a micro-wave aligned with it which allows them to access to the Inurheadphone deep in your conscious. Find the station. It should be similar to an electrical power block linking telephone pole wires. The vision will get more vivid and gain strength as you get closer to the source. You should be able to break through it mentally and destroy the wave of energy irritating your life and trash can.

About the script you can’t seem to read. It is possible that those 10 lines are the key to everything in your life and all of existence. If the you do find the electrical power block and the pulsating rings get louder and more vivid when you see the phone screen, then try to call the last call received someone will answer and reiterate the message in the text to you. You must be sure you want to know what it will say, and you must be a peak mental state to translate the message into something meaningful in your life.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
I don't wish to alarm you in any way, but you mentioned having MRI scan for recurring headaches,as well as audiovisual hallucinations and loss of balance,symptoms which could indicate a brain tumor or maybe an infection.Maybe you should check this possibility out.At least then if we can discount such a mundane theory,we can entertain the more elaborate Manchurian scenarios with a bit more conviction.

a very smart post

I would love to rule out medical by having an MRI done
but as previously noted in my prior posts, I have no money
or medical insurance to cover the costs. So unless I win
the lottery, it ain't gonna happen. They will NOT do these
type tests for free.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have now heard enough testimony and read enough stuff to believe 100% that the technologies to invade our minds, implant thoughts, alter our thinking completely indiscernably to us, monitor anyone anywhere at will, have monitoring stations that literally tune in to anyone who sends a thought frequency they consider getting too close to the truth, is 100's if not 1000's of years in advance of what is generally known.... Way, way, way beyond Star Trek.

I also believe, however, that the mind is and will always be greater than any of their technologies and I consider that my job on the planet now is to learn how to shore up my defenses for during and after physical life.

Here's some of the evidence.

www.iahf.com...

How The National Security Agency (NSA) Illegally And Unconstitutionally Harasses Law-Abiding Americans Everyday. How, you ask? Quite simply, actually. It's done by EMF or ELF Radio Waves, and a technology known as "Remote Neural Monitoring". Haven't you ever wondered about that ringing in your left ear? Well, here are the reason(s). And just why should the NSA do this, you ask? To silence any who who dare to speak out against them or any other agency, or the Government or simply to think for themselves, and "outside the box", if you will. Think not? Then, read on..........
How The NSA Harasses Thousands Of Law Abiding Americans Daily By The Usage Of Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM)
John St. Clair Akwei
vs.
NSA, Ft. Meade, MD, USA

Table of Contents

Cover Page
NSA Mission & Operations
Communications Intelligence
Signals Intelligence
Domestic Intelligence
Independently Operating Personnel Target Citizens
NSA's Domestic Electronic Surveillance Network
Signals Intelligence Remote Computer Tampering
Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance
NSA Signals Intelligence Use of EMF Brain Stimulation
Capabilities of NSA operatives using RNM
NSA Signals Intelligence Electronic Brain Link Technology
Table: An example of EMF Brain Stimulation
NSA Techniques and Resources
Remote RNM Devices
Spotters and Walk-Bys in Metropolitan Areas
Chemicals and Drugs
Intelligence/Anti-Terrorist Equipment
Resources
Further Resources

Evidence for the Lawsuit filed at the US courthouse in Washington, D.C.
(Civil Action 92-0449)

John St.Clair Akwei vs. NSA Ft George G. Meade, MD

My knowledge of the National Security Agency's structure, national security activities, proprietary technology,and covert operations to monitor individual citizens.

The NSA's mission and the NSA's domestic Intelligence operation.
Communications Intelligence (COMINT)

Blanket coverage of all electronic communication in the U.S. and the world to ensure national security. The NSA at Ft. Meade, Maryland has had the most advanced computers in the world since the early 1960's. NSA technology is developed and implemented in secret from private corporations, academia, and the general public.

Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)

The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved into a program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for wirelessly tapping into computers and tracking persons with the electrical currents in their bodies. Signals Intelligence is based on the fact that everything in the environment with an electric current in it has a magnetic flux around it which gives off EMF waves. The NSA/DoD has developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can remotely analyze all objects whether man-made or organic that have electrical activity.

Let me know if you want me to post the rest .... 38 more pages.
TimeLab

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

I get that with the radio ALL the time. Will get a song in my head then turn it on and its on, or a song is playing and I know what song is coming on next.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've seen it referred to as Voice of God or Voice to Skull.
A while back there was an "advertisement" for the tv show Paranormal State in New York, where some kind of machine or something was set either on top of a building or on a billboard, and anyone who walked through a particular area would have voices in their head advertising this tv show.

There's some information about it online, I'm sure you can find it.
But yes, the military, even the public, has technology to put voices or sounds into a person's head.

This article talks about the advertisement.
CNET

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

What You are referring to are the Holosonic speakers , they are directional speakers that work like a flashlight when it comes to transmitting sound .
But those speakers only carry sound , there is no way to carry video over it .

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by blah yada
I don't wish to alarm you in any way, but you mentioned having MRI scan for recurring headaches,as well as audiovisual hallucinations and loss of balance,symptoms which could indicate a brain tumor or maybe an infection.Maybe you should check this possibility out.At least then if we can discount such a mundane theory,we can entertain the more elaborate Manchurian scenarios with a bit more conviction.

a very smart post
K
I would love to rule out medical by having an MRI done
but as previously noted in my prior posts, I have no money
or medical insurance to cover the costs. So unless I win
the lottery, it ain't gonna happen. They will NOT do these
type tests for free.

I was going to say a tumor or a stroke can cause sensory nerves to criss-cross and you can end up hearing smell (like trash stench) or seeing sounds. I assumed you had already checked that possibility though. Its called synethesia.

en.wikipedia.org...

Synesthesia (also spelled synæsthesia or synaesthesia, plural synesthesiae or synaesthesiae)—from the Ancient Greek σύν(syn), "together," and αἴσθησις (aisthēsis)" sensation"—is a neurologically-based condition n which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive[ 1][ 2][ 3][ 4] pathway.[ 1][ 2][ 3][ 4] People who report such pathway. People who report such experiences are known as synesthetes.

Where do you live? In California we have MediCAL for low income emergency insurance.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
I don’t think you are the type to believe in extra-sensorial perception, but brain waves can be influenced by signals sent over on Ultra low frequency emissions.

My only question to you is : Have you any memory of events were there appears to be lost time? Anything unusal like sleep patterns or something else?

all I know about ESP is what I have read on the internet.
I have not tried doing this type of stuff. However, I did
have a girlfriend one time about a year ago that I could tell
what she was thinking. It was weird to both of us. I wasn't
trying to read her mind. It just came naturally. I don't think
I have any great abilities as some of those folks in ESP have.
I just think that we were on the same wave length.
Example: we were playing ping pong and she asks:
"Do you know what I'm craving?" and without hesitation
I said "Ice Cream" and she about fell over in shock. Then
it happened again about 2 weeks later. We were laying
in bed and she asks: "Do you know what I'm thinking?"
And I said "Yes, you want some coffee" and once again
she freaked out. It's not like I have had training for this
nor have done research. It just happens to me. Could it be
coincidence? Sure!! Do I believe I have ESP powers? No I don't.
But I can't explain it either. Nor can I explain these 2
incidents I posted in this thread. They just happen
without control or purpose. And some times it is scary
to think about and live with. As I don't consider
myself a gifted individual in that regard. I just want
to be normal, I didn't ask for this stuff. I'm just posting
these events to help understand them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
reply to post by dbloch7986

I get that with the radio ALL the time. Will get a song in my head then turn it on and its on, or a song is playing and I know what song is coming on next.

I figured it happened to other people too. I personally think its just muscle memory and not as exciting as extraterrestrials or NSA weapons. But you never know.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

But now, the big question I have.

WHY ME ????
what would be the purpose of using
it on me ???

Well Boony, if you remember correctly, you were personally mentioned in that homeland security report months ago...whatever that was all about.

I guess that "could" be a reason some black project could pick you to mess with.

But in all seriousness, I think this more likely to be psychosomatic.

Have you been stressed? Eating anything weird or just doing a bad diet recently? Headaches? Numbness of limbs or tingles of the skin?

I dunno, I would never have expected this sort of post from you...and I really think you should see a doctor. The people "playing shaman-doc" here and telling you its some spiritual awakening, and the people blaming "loosely related patented tech" shouldn't be enough for a rational man like you to "not decide to get checked out".

Anyways...pretty weird and I am shocked to read this.

Good luck, keep us informed.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You have just been actiated as a manchurian candidate.Please keep all body parts inside the vehicle while it's moving and enjoy the ride. 8)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandi9748
I'm not going to pretend that I know what is happening, but I think that you might find the link provided interesting. Give it a read & maybe some things could ring true in your case. I'm so very sorry that this is happening to you. Good luck! petermooring.nl/blog

wow
thanks for posting that link.
I found this blog in that link most compelling
and it hit home.

www.petermooring.nl...

very interesting reading to say the least.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I was wondering. Do you remember if you knew what you were reading on the screen at the time, but you just couldn't remember it later?

No, it was un-intelligible to me. It was something
that I could not understand, not something that
I forgot later.

It was like going to a website and it was all in a foreign
language. But this type language wasn't anything
I had seen before. It wasn't Russian or Chinese.
It seemed binary, with special characters, almost
like opening up a pic file with notepad. All the garble
in there, you couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hi Boondock,

What about lucid dreaming?

en.wikipedia.org...

I can understand the transmission of sound into someone's head, but the color image of a small screen superimposed on someone's field of vision sounds like technology that still might not yet exist. Even if it did exist, I agree with your question; why you? This is indeed quite a mystery.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
This may just be a sixth sense created by adaptation to the digital age.

OMG, wow
are we evolving as a human species into
some sort of cyborg capable of digital
transmission? That is a scary thought.

Well scientist once believed we came from
an ape. I guess the theory is not so far fetched
as they believe we evolved from ape to caveman
to modern man.

It is def worthy of consideration and thanks
for bringing up that point.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I was wondering. Do you remember if you knew what you were reading on the screen at the time, but you just couldn't remember it later?

No, it was un-intelligible to me. It was something
that I could not understand, not something that
I forgot later.

It was like going to a website and it was all in a foreign
language. But this type language wasn't anything
I had seen before. It wasn't Russian or Chinese.
It seemed binary, with special characters, almost
like opening up a pic file with notepad. All the garble
in there, you couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

Yup. I am seeing familiar and shamanic echoes in your experiences. When I say shamanic I don't mean a set of beliefs or a theology, I mean a psychic transformation/evolution of consciousness...an ordeal that people have been going through for tens of thousands of years. Your spirit is waking up. Don't be afraid, you will be fine and you don't have to give up your Christian religion. Heck, Jesus was a shaman.

But not many Christians can help you so I still think that Jungian analysis or a good shaman mentor are your best bets.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
This may just be a sixth sense created by adaptation to the digital age.

OMG, wow
are we evolving as a human species into
some sort of cyborg capable of digital
transmission? That is a scary thought.

Well scientist once believed we came from
an ape. I guess the theory is not so far fetched
as they believe we evolved from ape to caveman
to modern man.

It is def worthy of consideration and thanks
for bringing up that point.

Well everything evolves. Its not even worth an OMG imo. Evolution didn't stop because Darwin died. The human species along with other species is constantly evolving. Case-in-point is people being born without appendixes and wisdom teeth.

In this case though I don't think it is evolution but adaptation of existing sensory perceptions and the muscular system. They work together in new ways do interpret the digital and analog EM fields we are doused in every single day. Its just that a when a certain frequency encounters the body a certain actions takes place, after two or three or ten years the body can sense the signal and the action happens involuntarilym

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Hmm after reading Your thread about the dream , I think my previous assumption might have been flawed .. I wonder do you recall anything from the "alien " language that the person was speaking right before the female entered the room for the first time ? (I wonder if that language might have been the same one as your text message
)

interesting point
the dream I had last week, there was no written text
it was all audio. But it was only a dream as I stated
before in that thread.

If it relates to the text I saw in these messages
I have no idea. As the text didn't come with an
audio version. I just couldn't read it or understand
it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
Hmm after reading Your thread about the dream ,

I have a question for anybody who knows.

When a cell phone tower emits a text message
to a cell phone. Is it sent out in binary code
and the phone itself interprets the characters?

OR

is the actual characters in the text sent out to the cell?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by boondock-saint

do you get a nose bleed ? sensitivity to light?

I haven't had a nose bleed since I was young
and it was from a fight I was in.

However, I am sensitive to both light
and sound. I wear shades even on cloudy days
and I sleep with ear plugs every night so I
can rest.

The use of ear plugs became a necessity from
a place I used to live many years ago. It was right on
the end of a runway of an international airport
and planes would fly over all times of the night
and wake me up. So I started using the plugs
so I could sleep and now I no longer live there
but I still use the plugs cuz the cars passing by
with the loud stereos booming wake me up
sometimes. Kids have got to have the jam
going if they're riding down the highway, lol.

Too much bright light or loud music gives
me headaches. Sometimes migraines.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join