It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communications piped into your brain!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ok, many of you are gonna think I need to check
myself into a mental hospital. And after today,
I totally agree with ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug. 10, 2010 -
Around 6 am, I was lifting the lid off a trash can so I
could empty the trash and replace the can liner. When I hear a
strange ringing in my head. It was like a cell phone ring but it was
not my cell phone. As I don't have a cell phone. I gave
my cell phone up last year after having disagreements
with Alltel over my service contract.

At first I thought it may have been just a whistle effect from the can lid
that I removed and laid on the table. So I grabbed the lid to try
it again. I moved the lid from the top of the can to the table
just like before and it rang again. At this point, I am thinking
I am losing my mind cuz I know a trash can lid can't ring. I look
inside the trash can to see if there is a cell phone in there
and there is not one that I can see. The ringing only happens twice
No matter how many times I repeated moving the lid from the trash
can to the table afterward.

A short time, maybe 10-15 seconds later a small cell phone-like screen
pops up in my field of vision with the other objects I am looking
at are now in the background. The screen has a small dark border and there is
an orange amber screen layer with black lower-case writing on the screen.
I can see the text message in my head but I can't understand what
it says. It appears to be broken english. I skim down to see how long
this text message is. It's approximately 10 lines long with a blank line
around line 8 with 2 more lines of text after the blank line. Just as I
go back to start reading the message, it disappears from my mind just
as quickly as it appeared. And now I'm thinking I'm losing my mind.

Later on around 6 pm, roughly 12 hrs later it happens again. I am
napping in my bed. I am asleep. That very same ring occurs again
and wakes me up, then the 2nd ring happens after I rouse up. A few
seconds pass just like before and that very same screen pops up again
in my head. Same border, same background, same text font, same text
color of black. There is only 1 line this time and it's very short,
maybe 3-5 words but I cannot understand what it is saying or what
it means. Then as before, it disappears just as quick as it appears.
And even more strange, I proceed to get up and go pee as I normally
do after waking up from sleep and there is now a scratch mark
on my right cheek about 2 inches long that was not there when
I went to sleep.

Now, there have been 2 separate instances of this happening. And
once while I was totally awake and another that roused me from
my sleep. I think you're right, I need to see a shrink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And before you even ask, no I was not smoking weed, or drinking
or doing drugs.

There seems to be a time similarity. They both
happen around the 6 hour, am and pm. Eastern Time.

Has this happened to anybody else?
or even something remotely similar?
I am at a loss as to what is happening or how
to even deal with this strange phenomenon.
Or should I just check myself into the asylum.
And btw, today is the first time this has happened
to me.

Does anybody know if there are scientific experiments
of this sort going on? And if so, point me to a link so
I can read up on it.

Also note that I had a very strange dream last week
that I posted about here already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have no clue if these are related in any way.

I am clueless how to proceed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I think you are probably undergoing a bizarre stage of shamanic awakening, or emergence. I recommend that you look over this blog, and if you have the means either consult a shaman, maybe in Peru, and maybe undergo an ayahuasca ceremony, or undergo Jungian analysis.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For a moment I was going to suggest that the ringing sound could be tinnitus. But further reading disqualified that theory.

If you've ever done hallucinagens it's possible that you were having a flashback. Beyond that I have no logical explanation for your experience.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Whatever you do, a tin foil hat wont work.

I strongly suggest you see a hypnotherapist, that you can trust, and have the session recorded. Do you have any missing time over the past few years? Any strange pains or lumps?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, the military does have technology that can direct words/thoughts/sounds/etc directly into ones head, or mind.

I think most of us on ATS have read about that 'weapon'?
Ill dig up a link if I have to. lol

As for the the weirdness,
that is interesting..
it sounds almost exactly like something I experienced for about 7-8 hours straight one night after ingesting some mushrooms. lol

I could not get out of bed, it was the most incapacitated i have even been from some forest treats. lol

For that entire time,
It was like there was a screen projected out in front of my vision,
there were some colors, and all colors seemed to 'glow' with a neon-ish type glow, All kinds of different characters, letters, numbers, symbols were being "tossed" into my field of vision, up onto this 'screen',
moving into the middle, then more would come in and merge with the others, Many of the characters were symbols ive never seen before,
but when I was experiencing this,
it made the most perfect sense..
as I layed there and watched, I kept thinking to myself
" oh my god, so THAT is it!" and "how did i not understand this before"? "it's so easy!". lol

I dont remember much of it now, but it was nuts.
Id partaken in the fungus amongus many many times,
never experienced anything like that night. lol

Ok, that was 'induced'..
but ..
often,
right before falling asleep, and right before waking up,
I also see a normal like computer screen/pad, just a white/or light blue screen,
and I will watch words being layed out across it, letter by letter, and I am reading them to myself,
and sometimes i even think, "wow, I can read every word".. and they are not strings of words that I ever use. I think some of the words are beyond my comprehension even. lol
but i can read them and understand them as I see them, ..
I can even read them a couple/few times over to
"make sure ill remember what it said" so i can write it down when fully conscious,
but it never fails, once Im finally "fully awake".. I cannot for the life of me remember the 'text' I was just watching appear on a screen in my mind, and reading and comprehending. lol

Who knows,...
Universe is a weird ass place, bro. lol

I think it's just 'part of the process' though.......

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Wow. I am at a loss.

boondock-saint, you are pragmatic in your postings and not prone to really off the wall threads or posts. So reading this caught me off guard, and in itself gives it credence IMO.

I have not experienced what you describe--even with some of the substances you ruled out.
Aside from the two rings each time, your experiences were mainly visual...
I'm just trying to organize things in my head about possible causes and/or meanings.

Has anything else in your life been happening that is unusual or out of the ordinary?

I have experienced what I would describe auditory hallucinations before, but nothing visual.
I'm just gonna have to keep following this thread I guess.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Doesn’t sound like what you’ve experienced is particularly life threatening. Therefore stay away from the shrink-doctors!!! Just like medieval times, many of today’s doctors will have you made sicker in no time at all (usually with a drug who’s effects on your liver-kidney-brain might even make e.g. heroin seem rather like tap water)!!

There’s a famous 1970’s “Rosenhan Thud Experiment" ”en.wikipedia.org...
that was used to tackle overzealous U.S mental health institutions. Mentally healthy, students, approached a psychiatrist telling them they had heard the words “hollow” “empty” “thud” in there head (but nothing else). It’s shocking how many of these students ended up being institutionalised against there will (till the trick was explained).

Never see a doctor about a mental health problem, unless its a last resort!!! Its usually better to change you thoughts-life, than get put on toxic drugs (and most them are).

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This sounds like your brain is being "used" somehow.
I don't know how it is done, or for what purpose, but I have had my brain manipulated by something, and I don't mean drugs.
It has almost always happened at night, in fact I can't remember it happening during the daytime, but when it happens my brain will run through all sorts of scenarios that have nothing to do with me. It is like when I am in a dream state, but instead of dreaming my brain is "put to work" by something. At times, my conscious mind will suddenly "wake up" and I will think, What the hell is my brain doing? Without my knowledge or, at least my desire.
In fact, it can be quite tiring. I have woke up wondering what problems I analyzed in my sleep because I have memories of working on strange problems that have nothing to do with me.
In real time I have snapped out of this, retaking control of my thoughts.
It can feel like you are losing your mind, but it is temporary.
Or, it has been. I could do without it.
It has only been happening within the last year or so, if this helps at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was questioning my sanity the other morning when I woke up to what sounded like a cell phone ringing, at 5:00 in the morning. The cell was turned off, and I don't have cell service at home.
Not a neighbour's phone either, I am way out in the middle of nowhere on acreage.

Thankfully nothing visual

That would have really spooked me.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

thanks bro
I went to the site and read a bit
however, me being a country redneck
it was waaayy over my head trying to
decipher what the content was about.
And I'm not quite sure if my experience
was aligned with this sort of theology.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

There have been several times where I have woke up in middle of something like a monologue on scientific topics. This continued for a few moments sentences after waking. Almost like I was teaching a physics class...

I DID teach for a short bit, but not physics--literature and writing. Long way from the stuff I was spouting out. But I just chalked it up to odd dreams (that I didn't remember btw) since I am deeply interested in theoretical physics, and it seemed likely I would dream about the subject...

[edit on 10/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I was questioning my sanity the other morning when I woke up to what sounded like a cell phone ringing, at 5:00 in the morning. The cell was turned off, and I don't have cell service at home.
Not a neighbour's phone either, I am way out in the middle of nowhere on acreage.

Thankfully nothing visual

That would have really spooked me.

OMG
not you too?? I was in the boonies when this happened to
me as well. Well you can understand how spooky it was
to get a message in ur brain after the ringing. I kept trying
to explain it to myself and figure out what had happened
with a logical explanation, but I failed miserably. Let me
know if this happens to u again. We can compare notes.

And somebody posted above that it may have been a
flashback from prior hallucinogenic trips. Well I could
see that being used as an explanation if I had ever
used such a substance. But to my knowledge the
last time I have ever had illegal drugs in my system
was in 1991 and it was pot. And I have not done any
drugs since then. 19 yrs ago. So I doubt this to be
a flashback.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
Well, the military does have technology that can direct words/thoughts/sounds/etc directly into ones head, or mind.

I think most of us on ATS have read about that 'weapon'?
Ill dig up a link if I have to. lol

the military has a weapon that can do this ????
holy $h!+$ki

does this weapon have a name??
Please post a link !!!

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Seems like a good place to post this research. Surely some of these patents have gone into "production".

US Patent #2,995,633, August 8, 1961, "Means for Aiding Hearing" pdf

US Patent #3,170,993, February 23, 1965, "Means for Aiding Hearing by Electrical Stimulation of the Facial Nerve System" pdf

US Patent #3,393,279, July 16, 1968, "Nervous System Excitation Device" pdf

US Patent #3,566,347, February 23, 1971, "Psycho-Acoustic Projector" pdf

US Patent #3,647,970, March 7, 1972, "Method and System of Simplifying Speech Waveforms" pdf

US Patent #3,773,049, November 20, 1973, "Apparatus for the Treatment of Neuropsychic and Somatic Diseases with Heat, Light, Sound and VHF Electromagnetic Radiation" pdf

US Patent #3,951,134, April 20, 1976, "Apparatus And Method For Remotely Monitoring And Altering Brainwaves" html pdf

US Patent #4,034,741, July 12, 1977, "Noise Transmitter and Generator" html pdf

US Patent #4,191,175, March 4, 1980, "Method and Apparatus for Repetitively Producing a Noise-Like Audible Signal" html pdf

US Patent #4,227,516, October 14, 1990, "Apparatus for Electrophysiological Stimulation" html pdf

US Patent #4,335,710, June 22, 1982, "Device for the Induction of Specific Brain Wave Patterns" html pdf

US Patent #4,395,600, July 26, 1983, "Auditory Subliminal Message System and Method" html pdf

US Patent #4,717,343, January 5, 1988, "Method of Changing a Person's Behavior" html pdf

US Patent #4,777,529, October 11, 1988, "Auditory Subliminal Programming System" html pdf

US Patent #4,834,701, May 30, 1989, "Apparatus for Inducing Frequency Reduction in Brainwave" html pdf

US Patent #4,858,612, Aug. 22, 1989, "Hearing Device" html pdf

US Patent #4,877,027, October 31, 1989, "Hearing System" html pdf

US Patent #4,883,067, November 28, 1989, "Method and Apparatus for Translating the EEG into Music to Induce and Control Various Psychological and Physiological States and to Control a Musical Instrument" html pdf

US Patent #4,889,526, December 26, 1989, "Non-Invasive Method and Apparatus for Modulating Brain Signals Through an External Magnetic Or Electric Field To Reduce Pain" html pdf

US Patent #5,036,858, August 6, 1991, "Method And Apparatus For Changing Brain Wave Frequency" html pdf

US Patent #5,123,899, June 23, 1992, "Method and System for Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,134,484, July 28, 1992, "Superimposing Method and Apparatus Useful for Subliminal Messages" html pdf

US Patent #5,159,703, October 27, 1992, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System" html pdf

US Patent #5,270,800, December 14, 1993, "Subliminal Message Generator" html pdf

US Patent #5,213,562, May 25, 1993, "Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity in Human Beings" html pdf

US Patent #5,289,438, February 22, 1994, "Method and System For Altering Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,352,181, October 4, 1994, "Method and Recording For Producing Sounds and Messages to Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States and Positive Emotional States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,356,368, October 18, 1994, "Method and Apparatus for Inducing Desired States of Consciousness" html pdf

US Patent #5,392,788, February 28, 1995, "Method And Device For Interpreting Concepts And Conceptual Thought From Brainwave Data And For Assisting For Diagnosis Of Brainwave Dysfunction" html pdf

US Patent #5,539,705, July 23, 1996, "Ultrasonic Speech Translator and Communication System" html pdf

US Patent #5,507,291, April 16, 1996, "Method And An Associated Apparatus For Remotely Determining Information As To Person's Emotional State" html pdf

US Patent #5,562,597, October 8, 1996, "Method and Apparatus for Reducing Physiological Stress" html pdf

US Patent #5,586,967, December 24, 1996, "Method and Recording or Producing Sounds and Messages To Achieve Alpha and Theta Brainwave States in Humans" html pdf

US Patent #5,629,678, May 13, 1997, "Personal tracking and recovery system" html pdf

US Patent #5,760,692, June 2, 1998, "Intra-oral tracking device" html pdf

US Patent #5,800,481, September 1, 1998, "Thermal excitation of sensory resonances" html pdf

US Patent #5,935,054, August 10, 1999, "Magnetic excitation of sensory resonances" html pdf

US Patent #6,006,188, December 21, 1999, "Speech signal processing for determining psychological or physiological characteristics using a knowledge base" html pdf

US Patent #6,011,991, January 4, 2000, "Communication system and method including brain wave analysis and/or use of brain activity" html pdf

US Patent #6,017,302, January 25, 2000, "Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems" html pdf

US Patent #6,052,336, April 18, 2000, "Apparatus and method of broadcasting audible sound using ultrasonic sound as a carrier" html pdf

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The President's Analyst explains this by way of the cerebral communicator.

I figure your mind was interacting with cell tower signals. Something in your physiology may have changed, either to adapt to it as a defense, or something grown through nanoterror tech that you don't realize yet. They can build systems, bars of steel, anything, on an atom by atom basis. This isn't something that people like to talk about. Stay away from relating this wherever you work. It will end your career. Personally, I detest digital anything. I believe our 3D has been made slave to 2D. 2/3=? You see who's on top here.

How far is the nearest cell tower from your place?

You may have been targeted. There was a thread about military targets in one's area a while back. All I could think was...wherever you go, there you are. You don't need a shrink. No matter how bizarre, how invasive, or in some cases, entrancing it may appear to be, it's a digital thing. A shrink will do you in, big time.
Don't be afraid. God has seen this profane use of electricity many times before, just as a doctor has seen many things commonly diagnosed in a man or animal.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It was strange and frustrating to wake up an hour earlier than usual. It wasn't a dream, it was too loud. There are birds that sound like monkeys, a motor (it's a weird one), whistles, but never that ring before.

Not a chance of flashback, never, ever had one before. I was never that lucky
I think people are lying when they talk about those things.

If I hear anything like that again, I will keep you in mind. In the mean time, I'll keep listening for strange sounds.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Stewie

There have been several times where I have woke up in middle of something like a monologue on scientific topics. This continued for a few moments sentences after waking. Almost like I was teaching a physics class...

I DID teach for a short bit, but not physics--literature and writing. Long way from the stuff I was spouting out. But I just chalked it up to odd dreams (that I didn't remember btw) since I am deeply interested in theoretical physics, and it seemed likely I would dream about the subject...

thank you for adding to the discussion. However, your
situation and mine differ on the state of consciousness.
You were asleep and I was wide awake. I had been up
for hours before this first incident happened.

And what about the scratch on my face? I can explain that
as just scratching myself while I slept and just noticing it
when I went to pee. But I wonder if there is a relation between
the 2 as I don't normally scratch myself when I sleep.
It's really weird and I'm kinda dreading 6 o'clock
in the morning. Who knows if it'll happen again. But you can
bet your @$$ if it does happen again. I'll post it on
this thread.

thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

HOLY CRAP !!!
I did not know about this stuff.
So theoretically it is possible
according to patents to explain
what happened to me.

But now, the big question I have.

WHY ME ????
what would be the purpose of using
it on me ???

edit to say thanks for posting that info

[edit on 10-8-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Yeah, I realize they are very different experiences. I am just perplexed by what happened to you and was thinking about the closest sort of things that have happened to me.
Would it be possible to have a pad of paper with you around 6:00? Maybe some of the writing you can't decipher would stay in your memory long enough to jot down a little of it.

Interesting either way...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

The President's Analyst explains this by way of the cerebral communicator.

I figure your mind was interacting with cell tower signals. Something in your physiology may have changed, either to adapt to it as a defense, or something grown through nanoterror tech that you don't realize yet. They can build systems, bars of steel, anything, on an atom by atom basis. This isn't something that people like to talk about. Stay away from relating this wherever you work. It will end your career. Personally, I detest digital anything. I believe our 3D has been made slave to 2D. 2/3=? You see who's on top here.

How far is the nearest cell tower from your place?

well there was a brand new tower put up about 2-3 yrs ago
and it was about 4-5 miles away from me. It was built by Alltel
I think. But Alltel was sold I think to somebody else. Maybe
Verizon. Doesn't Verizon do DOD contract work?? I thought
I remembered seeing their name listed on that list of companies
working with the DOD. Maybe I'm wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join