It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castration Drugs Given To "Kids" as Autism Therapy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

www.misandryreview.com

A Maryland medical group has started treating autistic children in South Florida with shots of a drug used for chemical castration, a therapy widely panned by mainstream experts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD EDIT:
Title must appear exactly as it does in the quoted article

[edit on Tue Aug 10 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Those are two words that shouldn't go together Castration and Children I really can't think of any justification for this and yes I read the article and many more about this "treatment method" and there are many alternatives to the assumed problem this it seems is the most drastic and immoral

www.misandryreview.com

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This form of fascism that is rampant in the world and US, must be halted. All those in Maryland, not only make some noise, but parents of these children, do something big and loud and very very MEAN, if they come near the children. Do not allow it at all, nothing, NADA.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Its kinds like dessert after the vaccine regimens that made them that way in the first place...
All I realy want to say is
you first Doc.

Ps
Hey Doc...thats a cool lamp shade,
your name wouldn't be Mengale would it?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The Infernal Sphere of Saturn

...I want you to know in a clear and definitive manner that when we talk about violence against nature, we are emphatically addressing all types of sexual violence, clearly specifying the sexual organs of human beings. With this, nonetheless, I do not want to state that there are not other types of violence against nature....

...There is violence against nature when we castrate ourselves or when we force animals to be castrated.

Therefore, the transgressions that enter into this type of violence against nature are innumerable.

As bad as mercury(that is to say the physical elemental metal, not to be confused with the symbolic Mercury of Alchemy) is for our physical bodies, there is no reason to castrate children because of it.

There are certainly better ways to detoxify the human body of excessive physical elemental metals.

According to Gnosticism, those who commit sexual violence against nature will pay their karmic debts within the seventh infernal region of the submerged mineral kingdom.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What?

Monsantos genetically modified food isn't working fast enough now they have to spoon feed them this crap?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

As it is stated in the same chapter that I quoted in my last post:

The Infernal Sphere of Saturn

There is violence against nature when we commit adultery, or when we adulterate vegetables and fruits with the infamous hybrids that have been invented by the ignoramuses of this Black Age of Kali Yuga.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hey, I stopped and picked up some things for my mother tonight at the pharmacy. They had ADVERTISEMENTS for the NEW flu shot all over the store.

I asked the pharmacist for an ingredient list for the new shot. He gave me one out of the batch.

Let us take a look at what the CYA paper states shall we.

Contains thimersol, a mercury derivative.

Watch for severe allergic reactions.
Watch for Guiallian Barre Syndrome.
This vaccine may not protect all individuals.
Clinical trials mean NOTHING.
We watched for 30 minutes in trials, no further observation was done.

Read the rest of it, it is all just a bull# explanation. All it means is, we have NO idea what this vaccine will do, so take it anyway!

Sorry, staying away from the jab. Have not had the flu for over 40 years, and NOT one shot.

TAKE AT OWN RISK IN OTHER WORDS.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

You know they tried this a while ago. Then 6 million Jews and 5 million Europeans died because someone thought it would be cool to do it wide spread.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

www.misandryreview.com

A Maryland medical group has started treating autistic children in South Florida with shots of a drug used for chemical castration, a therapy widely panned by mainstream experts.

MOD EDIT:
Title must appear exactly as it does in the quoted article

[edit on Tue Aug 10 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

OK... MARYLAND med group treating SOUTH FLORIDA autistic children. Does Maryland have superior autistic clinics and treatment records? Or maybe they have a major branch in South FL? okay, I can understand that.

I have a lawyer friend who has worked very close with autistic children and at camps for special children here in Florida. I might just send her a tidbit of this info and see what she says on the matter.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
:'(

If you're interested, go ahead and peruse/contribute to my thread on these topics.

Mass sterilization campaign Exposed! This Includes You! Epigenotoxins! Legal Loophole!

The children, the adults, the unborn, I've tried to tell you, it is a genuine bona fide sterilization/feminization campaign.

What are you going to do about it?

Probably nothing, because Bridezillas and Lawman is so good at putting people into that nihilistic lala-land of socio-legal order being the only substantial thing floating rapidly in the craniums among masses of vacuous (now ultra fluoridated as of 2010) urban peons.

It takes two to tango: affected child + pharma programmed parent thinking as they're told: "Disease is punishment." as they carpool loads of these children into the clinics to be sterilized during wartime. The Great Depression saw these events take place once before. It is important to note that if one only watches Bridezillas, the above would not be obvious to you.

As far as speculation goes, the Neanderthal genes giving high androgen sensitivity and genius level IQ were deemed too powerful for civilians to possess, so China's 1st Emperor Qin stockpiled a nation's worth of mercury with which his crew set up a system to poison the nation's wells one by one, essentially pruning the neural networks of the nation to eliminate the androgen sensitive. Of course tobacco exposure while carrying increases androgen receptor sensitivity of offspring, so those without the Neander gene could also get the increased mercury sensitivity conferred from the increased androgen receptor sensitivity (testosterone activity potentiates mercury toxicity). High androgen sensitivity also confers increased family size. You get the picture. Many nations took this play out of Qin's history.

I call these people who are lobbying for the increased use of other sterilants, valproic acid, styrene, bisphenol A, and other xenoestrogens as well as mercury as a preservative or as an ingredient in homeopathic eye drops....
(Similasan has 20000 times the EPA drinking water limit for mercury but no problem according to the FDA. Ingredient listed as Mercurius sublimatus 6x for... dryness? Oh my!)

Agents Of Shi Huangdi

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Further proof that autism heralds a new branch of human evolution borne by urban centers and many human instincts becoming outmoded and useless in our daily lives. TPTB do not like the way the autistic mind works. It is perceptive in ways that are important to our future and blind to the status quo. The sooner we stop treating Autism like a disease, the better.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

These experts contend that Lupron, costing about $5,000 a month but seldom covered by insurance, is one of many treatments that cash in on the desperation of parents trying to cope with an incurable condition for which medicine has few good answers outside of painstaking behavioral therapy.

Just one of the things in that link, I don't know any autistic people but I have seen some and i got's to say I don't think there is any magical shot they can get and they will be normal. For 5,000 a month I am sure if these parents looked around and searched they will find a better solution then this crap.

Also whats with the vid on the bottom of the page “Misandry — Men Don’t Exist” I had no idea there was a for men movement. Thats cool maybe now they and the feminists can cancel each-other out and hopefully both can go the way of the dinosaurs.
www.misandryreview.com... review/2010/08/06/castration-drug-given-to-kids-as-autism-therapy/

top topics

join