It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan. Created by God perfect and good or evil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by Greatest I am

15 "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

Ways means actions and behaviors, implying free will.
then iniquity was found in you. separate from and deeper that actions.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

because of the resulting behavior you are selling yourself as greater than me, says God, and this is sin, so out you go.

God would have known ahead of time that that would happen.
Why bother creating Satan then just to eventually cast him into hell.

Would you make a son that you knew would become a mass murderer?
I hope you are brighter than God and would not.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker
God is not immoral he is God, and we are not. If Godchooses to do something no matter how we feel about it, then that is that. Putting ourselves in the postion of God makes us evil. I believe this is what satan was created to do. He must h ave been created so great and powerfull that his nature was to one day rebel against his creator. We humans fall under the same curse as Satan, when we rebel against our creator. We are created in the image of God and able to see ourselves as god's unto ourselves. This makes us unable from not commiting sin. Basically to be sin free is an impossibility. This seems unfair although God created it this way. I believe that God wants true sons those who will put themselves under the blood of Jesus inorder to be santified before him. God hiimself knowing that we are evil creatures born evil from the beginning. Hence alll things work together for good. It is the answer to freewill, to create what is free will be impossible to control unless submission comes voluntarily, after first eating of the tree of good and evil. This divine plan that is only taken in by faith in Christ.

Stockholm syndrome and a slave mentality. Pity.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lucifer got too big for his britches and began to employ his free will to disobey his creator God.

Adolescence was probably the age he was at.

God said, like many parents have, obey the rules of the house or I will kick you out.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
Lucifer got too big for his britches and began to employ his free will to disobey his creator God.

Adolescence was probably the age he was at.

God said, like many parents have, obey the rules of the house or I will kick you out.

Yes and immediatly gave him access to His brand new proto humans and allowed him to help screw us up.

Rather a dumb move on God's part.

can you explain why if that was not God's plan in the first place and if it was then He already knew Satan would screw us over.

For this we should thank God??

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
God is not to blame for the condition of the world, including you DL.

The lack of God's will and presence in peoples lives, including yours and mine are the cause of the condition of the earth and of you.

Lucifer rebelled and disobeyed.

Now he is acclimated to that nature.

Free will is a gift.

Humans rebelled and disobeyed.

Humans can repent and ask for God to come into their lives.

He will, and His grace and mercy will help you.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join