It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Rusethorcain.....

Regarding your 5th video:

Again.....my humble apologies.....

I think I can see the "cloud", but beyond that I don't think I can see enough there to offer any useful comments.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lowneck

Lowneck.....

Was watching the Perseids last night and think one of your vids shows one of those. Saw one very bright meteor, almost a fireball.

I agree.....there is strong resemblance to a Perseids or similar.

Let's see what MBMBN thinks.

I afraid I don't think I've helped very much here!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I appreciate your looking at them MM.

There are a few I think may be meteors or a comet. Sometimes the bright flash is irregularly shaped when I stop and view it, other times it is a definite "ball". I have a one of the small blue dot, just sitting there, a light blue color. There were many "stars falling" as faint streaks of blue. I stopped the camera if I saw a "flash" of any kind that seemed to come and go quickly.

The daytime photos of the white object that becomes dark was odd though. If shaped like any sort of bug...maybe a June bug. I just can't guess how it might have flashed in the sunlight to appear white.

I got very little night before last in spite of the meteor shower - will keep trying different directions. I wish I had an infra red setting on this cheap little camera. Waiting for the mother ship to drift into frame and flash just once!

You will be the first (second ) to see it, if I do!

Again, thanks for your kind regards and comments.
Always good to get an examined, informed opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Rusethorcain.....

Regarding that daytime photo.....

Did you by any chance use a flash for that?

The reason I ask is that you can get some odd effects with near-field bugs when the flash is of a shorter duration than the exposure time.

You can end up with a "bright glowing object" with a "long dark tail" because the fast movement can be blurred by the longer exposure time & the "leading edge" or "front" part of that "blur" can be made bright by the flash.

Am I explaining that clearly?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hi MM. It is a flipcamera. Fully automatic and I don't think it has a "flash" feature at all. It was continuously running, stationary, at the top of a ladder in my back yard. Like I say, same day I caught bugs, birds and bees but this flashed once brightly, I only capture a small image of this and not at its brightest. It is either fading or appearing in the lower right of the still I was able to freeze. Then 7 seconds later, it appears (in the photo below it) as dark.

RE: blue ball of light effect, appearing to change colors...

I think I am looking at a star that shows strong scintillation & colour change, such as Betelgeuse or Arcturus.

This is a bit of a relief to me since I couldn't guess, and it was over my house.

Here is a rather boring tiny blue ball. Most things I get have "streak" effects but this is rather condensed and round. It looks a whole lot more impressive on my original. Here....it looks like a star. It flashed very brightly for a second and then vanished.

This, I imagine is a meteor - a flash of a pink thread (compare to purple squiggle pg1) Yet very different from the "dot" type images which do not appear to be moving at the same speed as these "line" type images.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Were you seeing these things without looking through a camera lens?

I set the camera up outside, held onto the top of a ladder with a bungee cord, and let it film for a couple hours without moving it.

Then I listen to TV, and watch whatever appears playing back on my computer. When something flashes into the frame I go back and capture a still shot to see what it is.
Some of the images happen so fast they are between frames and cannot be captured. These I look at with a magnifier and let go. Many appear to be comets or meteors, ice cream cone shapes, leaving an almost imperceptible trail behind them.
Others, I call "dots", have no discernible trail or haze and are striking in their difference from the others, in the way they show up and are captured in the footage.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I just looked again at the daytime video of the white and then dark object.

"Object of (no) interest" Lower page 1.

As is...without enlarging or high def...ignore the first half - then STARE at the lower right corner and anyone CAN SEE the instantaneous flash of white light, appearing abt 5 seconds before... the flash of dark appears above it.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Rusethorcain.....

Here's a current thread about the Perseids that you might find interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

It is difficult to figure how anyone of these meteors caught on camera can appear as a solid dot. The movement as you mention correctly should be evident in every image.
I think I have got a couple meteors on film but this is something different. You need to watch closely...
At 8 seconds in... a flash of light in the lower right (blink and you will miss it) and a few seconds later a dark dot. When the frames are frozen the object appears to be the same object....invisibility cloak on and then ic off.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I got video of a star changing colors on camera, mostly red and white but enough blue to tell me the video "short blue" is a star.

However, there is yet to be an earthly explanation for the video embedded above.
Since I filmed it myself I know there wasn't any tampering.

Straight up into a daytime sky.
Object is in second half of film - (white flash at 8 sec) lower right.
Dark flash easily visible after...

You can easily miss the quick bright flash, seconds before you see the dark "dot" flash

BUT...if you missed it, there's a 'still shot' of the flashing bright white object (in the lower right corner of the frame - where it appears transparent), then another 'still shot' immediately after where it appears again but dark. (post#9 pg1)

It doesn't look or behave like any bug.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is from last night. I get many things which indicate motion.
Perhaps 7 times so far I have caught 2 dots flashing simultaneously, traveling together, always the same distance from each other.
No comet trails, just a blip of color and a compact spherical shape to both of them.
Typically they are different colors.
Meteors, comets and non-intelligent objects do not travel in pairs. This object was a flash which I stopped to see this. Is it a meteor?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is an older photo. When it is enlarged and peered at through an eyeglass you can see a dome on top of this "pink ship." The camera was stationary for an hour and this (these inc above) flashes when stopped, have no apparent tail suggesting "motion"... just like the pair-a-dots!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

if you wanna see some real # let me post it in either photos or different videos i captured send it to austtralian AUFORN they said ibis flying through the sky...... you decide

edit on 21-9-2010 by GoldenBuddha84 because: want to attch photos relating to evidence

im sorry i dont know how to get images from my computer on to a site were it is viable for you to look at any suggestions maybe photobucket

edit on 21-9-2010 by GoldenBuddha84 because: (no reason given)

i made the first mistake and allowed my photos to be replaced with a my external image representative. that pains me because a site that is open to this interpretation shouldn't be so subjective into nullifying evidence.

edit on 21-9-2010 by GoldenBuddha84 because: it shouldn't have happened i was stupid i hope i can change what this site has done to my computer

<< 1   >>

join