It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentries that BLEW MY MIND. Please contribute.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Essential viewing!

Agreed. Corporation is SO well done; for those who don't know it compares the checklist for attributes defining psycopathy against the actions of corporations. Very compelling, and one of the first that made me think "hmmmm..."

The Empire of "The CITY" chilled me to my core:

video.google.com...#

Good job, OP.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

oops... I starred your post too quickly... the star was for Russo but not for Rupert....

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

I hate stuff from the Zeitfreak/Venus Project cabal... it's all bankster funded UN think tank crap.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Good thread op. there was a documentary on bbc about 6-7 years ago,
Basically, it went through Jupiters weather as it would appear on earth..planes going through these vast electric storms, 300mph winds...
It was so well put together...made the hairs on my neck stand up.
Unfortunately, i can't remember what it was called. If anyone can dig this
out..would make my day...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
"Money Masters" is great if you have difficulty understanding the Federal Reserve and it gives information about past presidents and their dealings with the bankers that you will find interesting...

"Enron" is a documentary I suggest because if nothing else, it is a sobering look at the scary mentality some of these corporate elites possess and how there is such little concern for the rest of the American population when they are in pursuit of their financial gains.

I liked Zeitgeist, too, but I always questioned their choice of topics for the beginning of the movie. After a long, drawn out musical introduction, they present their case for "There never was a Jesus." The info for this claim sounds compelling when you hear it, but there are so many claims that the info has been debunked, it's hard to form an opinion one way or another.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My man my man if those were the two Doc's that are mind blowing to you, you are a Newbie still, how cute... I just wanna pinch your cheeks haha

The only thing i want to say though is please don't get CONSUMED. This *thing* called conspiracy is a double edged sword. Truth and a well dressed lie, look alot alike. I havent watched Zeit in a long time almost forgot about it. That brings back memories haha

Well Good Luck, oh and try not to get to into Icke. He makes too much money off his stuff, and anyone making money off information like that is more than likely a con.

*Forgot If you can find this, try DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.

*Edited to add doc info*

[edit on 11-8-2010 by KingAtlas]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Waco: The Rules of Engagement made me sick to my stomach but was worth watching if only to see Joe Biden make an idiot of himself. He was on the government panel to "investigate" the incident which, needless to say, concluded the government was not at fault.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Hey,

Ye i have seen alot of videos regarding the moon, and the secrecy surrounding it. One that i want to forward to everybody aswell is a documentary called Moon Rising:

www.youtube.com...

Its about the structures, maybe buildings, we can see on the moon by airbrushing the pictures released by nasa in color. I liked it alot!

I like David Icke, I dont know how much money he makes out of it, but if he is succesfull in business on his topics, cograts to him. Cause his topics are very interesting, and entertaining. I liked the moon matrix alot!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hmmm...

Home
Evidence Of Revision 1-6
The World According To Monsanto
The Union
How Weed Won The West
American Drug War
Unnatural Selection
Anthrax Wars
The Fog Of War
Darwin's Nightmare
Blood Coltan
Hacking Democracy
Invisible Children
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Some threads, some straight links to the flicks. Deal with it, I was lazy and didn't want to embed them all.

Just a few off the top of my head. You can go here, free documentaries by the truckloads.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I.O.USA
and a new movie coming out called crude.

Best book ever - Confessions of an economic hit man - wow.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Eye Of The Phoenix : Secrets of the Dollar Bill

Doomsday Code

The Great Year

Graham Hancock - Underworld (Part 1 of 2)

Graham Hancock - Underworld (Part 2 of 2)

Graham Hancock - Quest for the Lost Civilization Part 2 of 3

Graham Hancock - Quest for the Lost Civilization Part 3 of 3

The Great Cross of Hendaye. Secrets of Alchemy.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
For me its most definitely "Secret Space", Link to Video
By now I must have watched it at least 5 times, its very well made.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread!\I am always looking for documentaries to watch or order via netflix.

I have seen Zeitgeist and it really made me think differently on many things. I have also seen parts of the Omega Codes Documentary.

I don't have a documentary to contribute to all the ones that had some impact on my ideals were already mentioned. I will say the powerpoint presentation I have on the Rothschild family history is disturbing. It is also interesting how you never find much on them but after reading their family history you see why you hear nothing. The site that had it is no longer there. I have it on my computer but I don't know how to upload it to sites.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thanks for all the response and documentaries guys! It's good that we have a thread with a list of documentaries, so we can look it up and eventually check out all of them! if you havent already seen them that is

I really liked Kymatica, thanks alot for that one!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Hi, i would to contribute with this documentary, hope you like it!
"The root of all evil"

Part1

Google Video Link

Part2

Google Video Link

[edit on 11-8-2010 by crustas]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"Manifesting the Mind"

"Technocalyps"

"Frequently Asked questions about Time Travel"

"Food Inc"

"Zeitgeist I & II"

Soon to be released ones

"Transcendent Man"

"The Singularity"

"'___': The Spirit Molecule"

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Actually I though this was gonna turn into a Zeit thread...
I can't help but hate zeit I am sorry....

But this thread is turn awesome very quickly!!!!

Thank you OP this is my favorite recent thread. I will be watching DOC's for the next month now hahaha

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Hmmm...

Home
Evidence Of Revision 1-6
The World According To Monsanto
The Union
How Weed Won The West
American Drug War
Unnatural Selection
Anthrax Wars
The Fog Of War
Darwin's Nightmare
Blood Coltan
Hacking Democracy
Invisible Children
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Some threads, some straight links to the flicks. Deal with it, I was lazy and didn't want to embed them all.

Just a few off the top of my head. You can go here, free documentaries by the truckloads.

Thank you sir!

Also, watch the union here

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"Earthlings"... Changed my life..

Just google it..

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Great thread OP, here are some of my fav's.

Ring of power

The other's are there.

The Arrivals

The other's are there.

Kymatica
Already mentioned.

If not for just documentaries, here are some series of videos.

Steve Willner Synchromysticism-
Which combines things that we see everyday, and never really understanding the symbolism, which can cause of a form of subconscious prison.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace to you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join