It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gulf weather warnings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've got fox news on in the background and there saying theres a tropical storm system making it's way through the gulf with a 70 percent chance of becoming a cyclone. i tried to google it but got no results i will post link's when i find some. in the meantime post your own if you find anything on this.

www.nhc.noaa.gov...
[edit on 10-8-2010 by danielhanson420]

[edit on 10-8-2010 by danielhanson420]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Stormpulse NOAA

Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS Tropical Prediction Center National Hurricane Center, Miami, FL 200 pm edt tue aug 10 2010

For the North Atlantic, Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. A low pressure system located over the southeastern gulf of Mexico, about 100 miles west of southwest coast of the Florida peninsula, is accompanied by a large area of showers and squalls. Satellite images indicate that there has been a gradual increase in organization today. However, the environment is not ideal for significant development. An Air Force plane is approaching the system and will help to determine if a tropical depression is forming, and if so, watches or warnings could be required for a portion of the northern Gulf of Mexico coast as early as this afternoon. There is a high chance, 70 percent, of this system becoming a tropical cyclone during the next 48 hours as it moves west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph

Didn't look this concerning this morning.

join