It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its about time to start eating natural

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
thank you man, but dosnt organic means some normal apples that they even put worms in to make them look "real",,and they are way more expensive just because theyr "real" as they say. thats just disgusting,i hope its not that and you bough the apple from some farmer bazaar, this organic cr*p theyr selling is probably also made by large companyes.
here we have pink tommatoes imported from turkey,disgusting.
we have everything,and we import lesser value products,WHY WHY

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Watch the films "Food Inc.", "The World according to Monsanto",
and "How to save the World - one man, one cow, one planet".

Watch this youtube video on Codex, 1st of 4 parts.

Here in Oklahoma organic food from the farmer's market is good.

I recommend drinking water that has been filtered against fluoride.

Get some Heirloom seeds and grow a garden like some have posted
on here.

You will feel better after doing it, and save money.

Take your excess to the farmer's market and some ppl will trade
you for other things, and or you can sell them.

Canning or pickling for the winter is also an option and so is
a freezer as long as it can handle the frequent power outages
that seem to be spreading.

Root Cellars are a good idea too as they serve 2 purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hey guys....I am a farmer. I work, but I also farm. Started out just growing our own food, and am now starting to sell local.

Go to your states agricultural website and get links to local markets and farmers that sell. Just because I live primitive and grow natural, doesn't mean I don't use the internet...

You will find a growing and vast array of gardeners and farmers markets and venues out there. All want to sell, many will even grow specialty foods if they have someone to buy them.

You may have to drive a little ways, but i bet if that farmer had some guarenteed sells, he/she would meet you half way or deliver to you.

There is a growing natural market out there...everything from poultry, fruits, veggies, beef, cheeses, milk, to home based produced jams, jellies, pies, and cakes....

You found this website... you can find a farm/farmer/market near you.

Most farms/farmers will be more than glad to show you their farm and talk about what is coming and bearing....

Here in NC, most of the farm markets reserve the right to inspect the farm to make sure the seller really is growing what they sell....

If you can find obscure facts about 9/11...or aliens in the white house....you can find someone like me to sell you some heirloom yellow and red stripted tomatoes, fresh green and red spinach, chard, flat dutch cabbages, fresh brown eggs, fresh pork and italian sausage, and juicy sweet white peaches....

bon appetite.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
thats mighty good to hear man,im really starting to see american people smartening up,stoppping eating mcdonalds and starting buying REAL good.
and not that healthy diet shakes or healthy foods the markets promote,like danone youghurt with musli,that milk ....the virus in it its dead ITS NOT REAL JOGHURT,the only real joghurt you can find is in bulgaria with the live bacteria inside it people

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join