reply to post by Stillalive
Not sure how possible it is to eat all natural.
Here's a list I found on the web and pasted it into my Notepad for future reference.
All of these foods below are using GMO ingredients.
* Frito-Lay Fritos Corn Chips
* Bravos Tortilla Chips
* Kellogg's Corn Flakes
* General Mills Total Corn Flakes Cereal
* Post Blueberry Morning Cereal
* Heinz 2 Baby Food
* Enfamil ProSobee Soy Formula
* Similac Isomil Soy Formula
* Nestle Carnation Alsoy Infant Formula
* Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
* Nabisco Snackwell's Granola Bars
* Ball Park Franks
* Duncan Hines Cake Mix
* Quick Loaf Bread Mix
* Ultra Slim Fast
* Quaker Yellow Corn Meal
* Light Life Gimme Lean
* Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
* Alpo Dry Pet Food
* Boca Burger Chef Max's Favorite
* Morning Star Farms Better'n Burgers
* Green Giant Harvest Burgers (now called Morningstar Farms)
* McDonald's McVeggie Burgers
* Ovaltine Malt Powdered Beverage Mix
* Betty Crocker Bac-O's Bacon Flavor Bits
* Old El Paso Taco Shells
* Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
"Additionally, the following whole foods have been genetically engineered and approved for commercial sales. No labeling or long term safety tests
were required. According to the New York Times, about one half of all soybeans and a third of all corn planted in 1999 were genetically modified."
* Canola Oil (rapeseed oil)
* Chicory, red hearted (Radicchio)
So if the items above are base ingredients in all foods. What is left to eat?
Sorry, I did a search and cannot find the website I found this list on.
But here's some information on the Greenpeace website.
True Food Shopping List
When buying packaged food, be sure to keep a lookout for common genetically engineered ingredients such as: corn oil, corn syrup, corn starch, soy
protein, soy oil, soy sauce, lecithin, cottonseed and canola oil. If your package lists one or more of these ingredients, chances are these are GE
foods, unless it is otherwise labeled organic or non-GE.