It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn about is fair play...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

April 2, 2007...

"Please there is nothing to what you say. Your one of those conspiracy people."

"Nevermind your honor."

April 5, 2008...

"His name is Carl. Please dont start anything, I just dont love you anymore."

March 10, 2009

"Were sorry but there is no evidence connecting this to your time in service. Your claim is denied."

June 21, 2010

"Nope son. Unless the divorce decree says you can see your son your gonna have to leave."

July 13, 2010

"Sorry we feel at this time you are over qualified for the job. We will call you if something comes up."

August 10, 2010

"Buddy you dont have a shot in hell of winning any political office."

10 p.m.

My way huh...

PHONE RINGS......

Hey Baby...

PUTS HAND OVER EAR PIECE SO HE CAN HEAR GIRLFRIEND

They what. To hell with em. Move down here.

Well if you can get down here and give me some time I can guarantee they wont win ...

Ok. I go clean up the room real quick youll be about three hours. Allright....

AS HE SITS AT THE COMPUTER HE LAUGHS....

To no one in particular, " IT must be snowing in hell."

HE replays the video...

He screeches out loud, "Hey Pulls, can you help me get some computer equipment?"

The older male voice Yells back, "Why?"

"You know how we where talking about moving."

"Yeah..."

"I think I found a house. It will be available for move in around January 20, 2013."

As Pulls walks in, he begins to watch the video. After about ten minutes, "How much of what do you need?"

"Enough to aide my future constituents in there voting choices."

"1600 pensylvainia ave... I dont know I am little leery about older houses," Pulls laughs.

"The only thing I have to do is make sure I get registered as an independent in the key states necessary to win th election. 270 is the magic number."

"How is this gonna work?"

"Simple no matter which way they rig it we will merely switch the switched votes to me."

"Robin hood we steal from the thieves. You know they will probably scream to high heaven. We will probably be sitting in federal pen."

"Actually the only way they can get us is to admit they themselves committed a crime. If we play everything right we move to dc."

"How many computers is this going to take."

"Actually Pulls, I need about two hundred hard drives or at least the chips in them," With a smile he turns around and plays a new song.

They both just about die laughing

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

In life, I think this is true and I often resort to it myself, though in the back of my mind I know I am wrong.
Still I cannot help myself I am only human and mired in human emotion and sensibility - no matter how self defeating, karma plunging or futile they may be.

On ATS...you cannot repay rudeness with rudeness. Nobody gives a shlt about the aggravating circumstances. You are required to be better than your foes. The only bonus is that rude people get kicked off now and then while you, with your mutual respect and polite decorum, may stay.

I have found that sometimes this is most important in the great scheme of things. To be permitted to play at all.

All that off my chest...

Hope this works out for you. Remind me never to get on your bad side.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I decided to write this short story over what I dreamed as a result of watching the second video.

I hope you enjoy where I decide to go with this.

I would never ever ever attempt to commit such a grievous fraud on the American people.

And another point is this. I am not the one who put in the source code.

After all politicians do not lie, steal, or cheat the american people... They do not owe lobbyist or other members of the powers that be. They are honest hard working people doing americas work....

I hope yall enjoy where I go with this...

lol

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Thank you for that, I absolutely loved it! And I stand here ready to protect all that you are and all that you have endured for your freedom. I am an American too. We are on the same side... though our PARTIES do not always show it. Cool video.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Music flows through the old wooden house...

She crawls out of bed quietly... Her baby is at the computer focused.. Her naked body brushes up against him and he takes a deep breathe...

"Baby, the bed got cold..."

As she reads over his shoulder, " Acceptance speech?"

He turns the chair around and she sits in his lap, as they kiss. "Well baby I might as well explain the whole thing. You know me and my roommate have been looking to move to another house, well I found an older house. It has a rose garden and come completely furnished."

30 minutes later...

Shes standing up completely nude, laughing. After a moment, "Your insane." She pauses and kisses him. She whispers seductively, "Does this mean your going to make an honest woman of me?"

"How does a white house wedding sound?"

She laughs, "You do know they will try to fry you?"

"For them to do so they have to admit they put the access in the source code. I am playing robin hood."

She sits back in his lap, "What do we need to do?"

"Well first I have to get my name on the ballot in these states..."

August 23 2010

Dallas Morning News

"Against the Odds"

A transplanted Texan has announced last week he intends to run for president as a third party candidate. Online communities have begun throwing early support behind him.In the style of Kinky Freedman he is painting himself....

"Hey you read this crapola?"

"Its ok. I want them to devolve it into a smear campaign. The mainstream media will begin to play its game and the bloggers from both sides need to be called out. Where not worried about what they dig into. The name on the ballots is the only thing we are after.Let them sling their mud, It helps get my name out in the open and on those ballots."

"Baby," His girlfriend calls from th other room. "You wont believe who is on the phone. The chairman of RJ Reynolds has invited you to a lunch in Dallas."

His roommate shakes his head, "The photo of you online smoking marlbros. With the caption my view on smokers rights."

Taking the phone, "Good to hear from you to."

"Yes I am free on the First."

"Actually, I hoped you wouldn't mind if its at the IHOP off 635 in Irving."

"All right two oclock sounds good to me." After he hung up the cell phone,
"Well yall it looks like we are in the game."

"How are we gonna get there?" A sigh later, "Ill go see if I can get us a ride. We really need to focus on getting one of these two cars running."

"Relax, we will make it."

"Baby," His girlfriend called back from the computer room. "You have an Email from the President of the NRA. He wants to know if it would be possible to have you attend one of their Meetings in Dallas as well. They want to present you with your membership in the NRA officially for the cameras."

"Read, they want to be seen backing me in case I win but wont endorse me."

His roomate responds, "Pretty much sounds like it."

"Well what do I tell him?"

"Baby, I need to be seen with them. They can help get my name out there. Has the libertarian party responded yet."

"No, baby. Pulls, hows the computer components coming along?"

"Colbs, I have about half of what rip says he needs."

His girlfriend looks at both of them, "I guess I am going to have to be executive assistant. Pulls show me the garage and what you have so far." She picks up a clip board, "Baby your going to need a staff soon."

Facebook-

August 30, 2010

"Lets not waste each others time and the money you two idiots are going to waste on your primaries.

Mr. Gingrich and Mr. President, Let us save millions of dollars that could be put to better use in the economy.

I hereby challenge you both to an open debate in any town hall in america. With the american public asking the questions. Any ones they want to ask, I have nothing to be ashamed of? How about you?"

"Lets see how this gets their goats."

"Baby you really should not drink and talk to the public."

He post another link....

As he kisses her, he pats her backside.

"Let me see if I can find any blue ribbons." She takes his hand and leads out of the room.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What if I have a huge ethical decision to make. What if shortly I would have the means to do this...

First I am exploring a dream I had on the subject...

Turn about is far playits this one lol

Next is just part of a few of the things I would implement

The Horse Sense Series: Time to cut through the garbage

The first stage is the feasibility:

Just surf through here and youll find the ends and outs of it... Summing it up, it comes down to the source code. Apparently they have left a backdoor in the electronic voting process so they can rig it.

The first point is that I have to get on the necessary ballot in all the state that do electronic voting.

electronic voting

Electronic voting (also known as e-voting) is a term encompassing several different types of voting, embracing both electronic means of casting a vote and electronic means of counting votes. Electronic voting technology can include punched cards, optical scan voting systems and specialized voting kiosks (including self-contained direct-recording electronic voting systems, or DRE). It can also involve transmission of ballots and votes via telephones, private computer networks, or the Internet. Electronic voting technology can speed the counting of ballots and can provide improved accessibility for disabled voters. However, there has been contention, especially in the United States, that electronic voting, especially DRE voting, could facilitate electoral fraud.

To be president you must ave 270 electoral college votes.

Electorial college

A candidate must receive an absolute majority of electoral votes (currently 270) to win the Presidency. If no candidate receives a majority in the election for President, or Vice President, that election is determined via a contingency procedure in the Twelfth Amendment, which is explained in detail below.

For the bright guys.... Count them... 11 states...

It is possible to win the election by winning eleven states and disregarding the rest of the country. If one ticket were to take California (55 votes), Texas (34), New York (31), Florida (27), Illinois (21), Pennsylvania (21), Ohio (20), Michigan (17), Georgia (15), New Jersey (15), and North Carolina (15), that ticket would have 271 votes, which would be enough to win. In the close elections of 2000 and 2004, these eleven states gave 111 votes to Republican candidate George W. Bush and 160 votes to Democratic candidates Al Gore and John Kerry. In 2008, the Democratic candidate Barack Obama won nine of these eleven states (for 222 electoral votes), with Republican John McCain taking a combined 49 electoral votes from Texas and Georgia.

Heres what I promise... In every state that I catch fraud in I rig it in my favor.

Is it a crime to mug a thief... We all know that means Ill be able to do it...

The next step is the easy part....

Super computer

A supercomputer is a computer that is at the frontline of current processing capacity, particularly speed of calculation.

yadda yadda yadda... here we go...

Modern video game consoles in particular use SIMD extensively and this is the basis for some manufacturers' claim that their game machines are themselves supercomputers. Indeed, some graphics cards have the computing power of several TeraFLOPS. The applications to which this power can be applied was limited by the special-purpose nature of early video processing. As video processing has become more sophisticated, graphics processing units (GPUs) have evolved to become more useful as general-purpose vector processors, and an entire computer science sub-discipline has arisen to exploit this capability: General-Purpose Computing on Graphics Processing Units (GPGPU).

So the only problem will be this... Will the Democrats and Republicans whine about the election or keep quite due to their involvement.......

Ill gamble silence... (Yes I know Ill have a shortened life expectancy)

The why... Why would I be doing this...

They are killing the country... Both the republicans and democrats main leaders and power players DO NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ONE BIT...

So I intend to mug the thieves in the middle of the night. I have seen these people struggle for bare sustenance, while they are busy flying all over the world or doing their secretaries...

So why US political madness... Due to the rigging of the last three elections... I find it funny that not a single person has successfully done anything about the crimes committed so far.

Ill count the votes in the post here... At the end of five days Ill make the decision... If you have any questions before you answer ask Ill answer...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Very clever stuff. Not sure I get the whole thing. Is there something I am missing?

To be totally honest, I DON'T GET IT.

Reminds me a little bit of William Gibson -- a total genius for sure. But I understand Gibson better than this. I am only getting 20% or so.

I need more time to study this. It is very clever, as I said. That is obvious.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Axial Leader

September 21, 2010

"Mr. President your gonna want to see this."

As he reads it, "So he went to a virginia coal mine and did two shifts with the workers."

"And he stopped by a manufacturing plant and did two shifts straight three days later."

"The Union votes democrat and he came out against them."

"Read the quote..."

"Well its not the union in the voting box casting their vote its you."

Taking a deep breath, "He is gaining, look at the polls."

Opening the polls, "He has a net 65% popularity. This will not do what can we dig up."

"This is what makes it worse. He has disclosed everything on his website. He has openly challenged you and Gingrich to a debate Now not in 2012."

"Come on their has to be something he left out."

"Nope, even his arrest for hot checks is on there."

Pausing to think, "I politely refuse the debate for now."

"You might want to reconsider. He is shaking more hands and kissing more babies across the country. It might not amount to anything for president but he is getting involved in the senatorial and congressional elections."

"What?" The president paused, "Which side?"

"This is where it gets interesting. Some candidates are republican, some are democratic, and some libertarian. In south carolina he backed Alvin Greene and I quote, 'For the helluve it'."

"He is insane."

"Speaking to Mr.Greene, keep up the good work. Youve pissed em off now follow through. They dont like what the people obviously choose so they are whinning like little children. I know your the man just by the dust storm youve stirred up. Keep going."

Reading the article, "He spent eight hours talking with the candidate over strategy."

"Ok I want you to keep digging he has to have some skeletons, if not him his family and girlfriend does."

"Yes, Sir."

October 2, 2010

"Baby...."

Stretching out of bed," Yes mam..."

"Oh my god," with that she runs screaming out of the house.

"What in sam..."

He goes to the computer and see's the photo. His baby spread naked. Taking a deep breath, he responds online.

'wow. Great Picks!!!!! Now the whole world gets to see what I sleep with every night. Thats right gentlemen (and a few of you ladies) shes all mine and I dont share... Should I describe what is bigger and what is smaller.'

'For I get off, at the democratic party. You did get her permission to post these right I mean you wouldnt dare cross this line would you. BTW would you happen to have any photos of my soon to be ex-wife it would help during the divorce'

With that ripcontrol got offline and went out to the garage to comfort his girlfriend.

"We didnt do this did we?"

"No, we had nothing to do with it." The aide twisted his head side ways to get a better look at the photo.

"Now your telling me he has turned this into a publicity stunt."

"Yea somehow he traced back the poster through his masking software. It hit wikileaks about an hour ago. As did the posters bank account having about two hundred thousand dollars cash in it. He posted the bank accounts number on his web site."

"The liberal got caught with there hands in the cookie jar. Its time to consider the possibility that he might be a factor in my election."

"This is different then the speakers office sir. Things have changed. I suggest you get to know your opponent."

The older man brought up ripcontrols website...

"He is not going to back down like perot did is he?"

"Nope I have feeling it is a race to the finish line."

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

is flowing through out the house

"Pulls your not going to believe this. I may have my first endorsement coming."

"Who?"

You remember that man that wrote the book who was a rapper. I asked if he would be interested in cabinet position.

"What did he say?"

"He got the message from our other new friend and he is thinking about it. I told him It would be more appropriate if he would consider it after the debates. in 2012"

"And."

"He will let me know shortly after wards. I told him it would be the perfect time for a new album."

"How did you hook him...."

"Every man at the end of the day wants his opinion known. I asked him who he would go about restoring Americas street creds..."

Washing DC....

"Sir your not going to believe this..."

behind a very old desk the very powerful man got a weird look on his face... "What is so important about this?"

"Sir you asked we monitor his net access because he bragged about stealing the election. Well this is who he has been talking to."

"What can these men do? Robert Greene.. What did he do again?"
"Well sir he has written several major books. Most notably the 48 laws of power."

"Ok, Orson Scott Card??? Spider Robinson, Bear, Brin,... Science fiction Authors.... What is he up to?"

"Well sir there has been a slight problem with us watching the conversations. He quietly served the DOJ with an injunction to cease and desist."

"What?"

"He told a Texas republican federal judge what was going on and convinced him to sign it. If we continue we will be prosecuted."

"Has it leaked?"

"Funny enough no he also requested a gag order on the whole incident so that the papers cant publish it."

"What???"

******************************************************************************************************

"He did what to the Dems?" The former legislator asked his private aide," And it did not reach the news"

"Sir the federal judge agreed to the injunction and the cease and desist." Anticapating the next thought, "They had the doj monitoring his emails and electronic communacations."

"What did they find?"

"Just a whole bunch of communications with just some science fiction authors...."

Pausing the man looked out his office, "This man is a contender. Mark my word. The democrats do not see it."

"Sir...."

"Its called imagination, something with which most lack. He is constructing a network of allies and let me guess. The responses where all positive."

"Well, even the negative ones seemed to appreciate the thought that he thought they where important."

"Get my strategist in here now... We have a lot of work to do."

"Sir there is one other item."

"What is it?"

On his web site today he called you out. He said you would deliver on your words and promises just like the sequel to 1945. The americans would be told its coming out soon and youll decide that something else is more important the want you promised..."

"He what?"

"He ended it with he hopes this enough to piss you off so he can at least get to read the promised sequel. He asked if during the debates could he get you to sign some books afterwards..."

"This makes no sense... Get john and sebastian in here now..."

" Did he respond yet to your request?"

"Nope I think I am going to have to call into either hannity or rush to get them... I think he is the more dangerous of the two. "

"You still going with the put your money where your mouth is... "

"Yep if all they can do is cry and whine. Why have they not turned around and ran for office. They really should have the courage of there conviction. Put your money where mouth is and run for office or shut the f up!!!!"

"I am so glad your my friend. This is evil. The Democrats might see you as having the guts to go after the repubs while their people do nothing... I like it..."

"Dont forget it, the republicans will know that their people didnt respond to well.."

"I still have my doubts...
edit on 14-10-2010 by ripcontrol because: because it was in the interest of national security

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The AP press released this today...

Another Day in DC

Well the blame game is starting... It truly is a shame truly is... I have to give the support staff credit we are getting change alright... to bad it is for the worst

Lets start off with premise that their is actually someone to blame for the economy... Some want to blame bush and others are shouting its the o_man...

Well congratulations they are both wrong.... a while back their was a show on channel thirteen... KERA I believe it was produced by NOVA...

It seems the culprits are some certain people in the lending industry... It became clearr to the regulators at least a year before the morgage meltdown what was going on. A solid year...

Now here is the beautiful part. You want to guess why they got away with it... Simple they gave to both sides during the elections. From local to federal...

They will never be prosecuted for their actions... They saw they might get in trouble and decided to stick with a truly american plan. They BOUGHT their way out. So I really doubt either side will go after the culprits.... With so many targets you should win somewhere!!!!!

So when I hear the repubs did it or the oman isnt doing anything to correct it here is your starting point..

It is quite simple, persecute the board of directors ceo cfo and coo of the mortgage industries at the state level in multiple states... Only charging them for the crimes they committed in your state. So the can be charged across multiple jurisdictions...

I was asked what plan i would enact if I was doing things right now. Besides the prosecutions I would also do the following... Motivate the Tea Party to develop some staying power... It has as much as a frat boy at a party....

Local elections and maybe other state offices....Not exclusively governor or federal...

If you feel this correct let them know. Organise an email campaign based on your ideas...

Remember Ripcontrol 2012, vote early and with the new traditions often...

Hey kent I read this in the paper. Did you write this...?

"Actually pulls part of it."

"So what your saying is that the executives bought their way out.?"

"It is how I would have done it. The evidence is there, but it has one problem. Every american who can do basic mathematics knows they will bury it as deep as they can. I see nothing coming from this, just bread and circuses."

"This is not good news."

"Oh, it gets better. A major scandal is overdue. I believe someone in administration commited a crime that is about to bite them... The only thing I cant see is if it is white collar or murder or rape.."

"Stop that for now lets see what comes up."

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have decided to let fate decide....

If I win my friends and family have agreed. Its time to make a run for the white house.

ABC Megamillions

Otherwise I will focus on building businesses. No million dollar win I am not allowed by agreement to mention it again

tonight at 10pm the decision will be made.

top topics

join