It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is cola sweetener aspartame safe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was just reading a link about aspartame being safe or not.
I just keep thinking why put it in to drinks anyway! just seems another thing that is in our food and drink that we dont need to consume.

What do you think?

uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by misuneko
I just keep thinking why put it in to drinks anyway! just seems another thing that is in our food and drink that we dont need to consume.

What do you think?

There is a whole section in Jim Marrs latest book "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" on this suject, suggest you get a copy, THE BOOK WILL SCARE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU.

CX

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If you do a search on ATS for "aspartame", you'll find many threads discussing the harmfull side effects of it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CX.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
stop drinking cola light mate,it will not keep you slim,train if you want to train.
cola light is for homosexuals like my ex-manager,aspartame is poisonous and kills them slowly. so avoid diabetic and diet sweets and drinks,they kill you

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Aspartame will destroy your mind and body, please, do not consume it.

All popular chewing gums are sweetened with it also.

Again, it will slowly degrade specific bodily systems and you will develop symptoms making it appear you have another disease when really it is just the aspartame.

Pain

exhaustion

blurred vision

confusion

Aspartame is a poison.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by misuneko

What do you think?

There is a whole section in Jim Marrs latest book "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" on this suject, suggest you get a copy, THE BOOK WILL SCARE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU.

No need to take it in as fear, one-self should only take it in as "Information Only".

L & L.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by misuneko

I have been drinking Kool Aide with filtered water and saccharin. When I need a punch I just use real sugar or honey to sweeten it.

I wouldn't give my neighbor's dog aspartame.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hell no. Use it as rat poison, it works well.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've read a ton of conflicting information about aspartame over the last couple of years. Personally my intinct is to believe that it is derogatory to health so I don't consume it.

Sugar in the raw is my personal choice of sweetener. Though my ex swears by stevia (sp) as an alternative to sugar.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by misuneko

Damn straight! And I bet 90% of you don't know this, but saltine crackers - you know, one of the simplest foods in existence? (White flour + water + salt, and bake) Commercial brands now add partially hydrogenated soybean oil to it! WTF is that doing in there!!!??? Check for yourself next time you're at the grocery store. Whole Foods stores sometimes sell their own brands free of it, but that's rare.

You're so right, they are adding known and proven carcinogens and other completely unnecessary crap to food on a country-wide scale. It's out of control - it feels like a silent war is being waged on us.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Aspartame is poison!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There are a couple of Coast to Coast am guests that have highlighted the dangers of aspartame. I mention them below.

Basically it breaks down into two dangerous components, one ethyl alcohol, the other is formaldahyde, you are basically preserving your organs alive.

Studys have found that if aspartame is heated to only about body temp then the dangers raise considerably. This temp is easily reached inside delivery trucks etc & do not consider drinking it if its been in the sun.

This stuff is also 21% of Equal so stay away from that also (additive 931).

As someone posted, if you drink it because of the 'diet' part, dont believe it, it wont help, just as light milk is a waste of time, full fat milk is only 4%.

I'd suggest having a look for the work of Dr. H. J. Roberts, M.D. & Dr. Betty Martini, she contributes to

www.mpwhi.com...

and this site is full of info - www.holisticmed.com...

Basically stay away from anything with additive 931, aspartame, though they have changed the name of it recently I understand because aspartame has been getting the bad name it deserves.

top topics

join