It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi cleric: US trying to destabilize Iraq.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

An Iraqi cleric has accused US-led troops of attempting to extend their presence in Iraq by staging the recent terrorist attacks in the country.

link

I wouldnt blame it all on the US, saudi arabia has a hand in this too becuase a stable iraq is no good for them.

"The US and Israel are putting pressure on Iraqi officials, they are playing an important role in delaying the formation of a new Iraqi government", al-Musawi told worshipers.

A parliamentary election was held in Iraq on 7 March 2010.

it has been almost 6 months and no government has been formed.

I was born in iraq and moved to the UK, a lot of my family members are still there. One of my cousins is in the iraqi army. He tells me that the army arrests many foreigners, 99% of which are british and american who dress like mujahideen. He says in all cases they let them free because they claim that they are undercover working for the americans. He says that most of the time we get one phone call from a top iraqi official to let them go free, and if we dont we lose our jobs with harsh punishment. but that wasnt the part that got my attention so much, as he continues to say that the iraqi government and its security forces are far worse than the americans.

my conclusion is that there will never be peace in iraq. People will never unite and corrupt iraqi leaders will always find a way to the top. they will sell iraq for money and the people pay the price.

america doesnt want a stable iraq
iran doesnt want a stable iraq
saudi arabia doesnt want a stable iraq
Israel doesnt want a stable iraq
Syria doesnt want a stable iraq

nobody will profit from peace. The only way for iraq to stabilise is for the iraqi people to wake up and take full control and responsibility. they need a strong leader who cares for the country, and most importantly care for his people.

Iraqis will pay the price of a war with IRAN. sad but true.

edit: spelling.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. It's good to hear from an Iraqi on this issue. Many American and British contractors, SF and intelligence dress like the Iraqis or mujahedeen for severla reasons and they are completely viable reasons. The main reason is so that they can blend in. Nothing will draw fire or ambushes like an American or westerner sticking out like a sore thumb. They also dress like that out of respect for the villagers they are working with. Most of their operations require them to stay low-key and fit in with the local customs.

Having said all of that, I have little doubt that the US is/was causing most of the instability in Iraq and that the Shia-Sunni violence is most likely due to western instigation. It's not too profittable to just quickly win the war and go home. Also, having an excuse to stay allows our corporations to get their hands on the vast Iraqi minerals... And keep them secure.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
the taliban might also have British/American agents in Afghnaistan as well

join