It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crystal skulls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorry if i may seem a little uneducated but can someone please tell me what is the deal with the crystal skulls?

Maybe a link or something?

It sounds really intresting so if someone doesnt mind, please educate.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
well they are ancient skulls made of crystal found scattered about latin and central america and south america. they show no signs of tool marks or anything. Legend has it there are 8 and when they are all brought together hidden knowledge will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
ah thanks so much!

So how many of these skulls been found? I think ill start a little investigation. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i think 2 have been found maybe 3 but i could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A google search is in order.

Try this

Here is another link

This is information on one of the skulls.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Kata]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You can find lots of info here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please feel free to add your thoughts to the existing discussions.

Thread closed.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
well they are ancient skulls made of crystal found scattered about latin and central america and south america. they show no signs of tool marks or anything. Legend has it there are 8 and when they are all brought together hidden knowledge will be revealed.

Why does this sound so familiar? Oh, I saw the rerun yesterday.

Stargate SG1 - Season Three
Episode: Crystal Skull
First Aired: 2000-03-03
Brief: Daniel Jackson becomes intrigued when the video transmission from the M.A.L.P. reveals a huge Mayan pyramid with a glowing crystal skull in its center. He tells the rest of SG-1 and General Hammond that the skull appears to be identical to one his grandfather, Nicholas Ballard, found in Belize in 1971. He goes on to tell that his grandfather claimed that the skull possessed a power to teleport you to a place inhabited by Aliens. When the academic community shunned Nicholas because of his seemingly ridiculous claims, he never recovered. The team travels to the planet to investigate. Daniel approaches the crystal skull and is drawn to stare into its eyes. Meanwhile the cavern housing the skull begins to emit high levels of radiation. The team begins to evacuate but Daniel is entranced by the skull and after several moments, his body undergoes a phase shift and becomes invisible. O'Neill, Carter and Teal'c must flee the lethal radiation leaving an invisible Daniel behind. Teal'c, being somewhat protected by his symbiote, returns to the planet to look for Daniel. When he can't see him, he acquires the skull and returns to the SCG unknowingly with Daniel in tow. SG-1 must recruit the assistance of Daniel's grandfather whose failure at proving his Crystal Skull theory has landed him in a psychiatric institution. They bring Nicholas Ballard back to the SCG in the hopes that he can unlock the secrets of the skull and bring Daniel home.
(Source:Stargate-SG1.com)

Maybe they copied the plot of the legend. Maybe they didn't.
Or maybe they KNOW something.

top topics

join