It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran digs mass graves for US troops'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I honestly don't believe Iran would focus in places other than Iraq and Afghanistan.

Both Afghanistan and Iraq have insurgents which are fighting the US as we are speaking, if Iran is attacked, Iran has two options, to strike with militarily and target US bases in Afghanistan and Iraq, or take a more strategic role and supply insurgents in both countries to cause the defeat of US and eradication of US from that region as a whole..

It wouldn't be wise for Iran to attack because that would give the US an excuse to bomb Iran back to stone ages, which is exactly what the US wants, and it has already done it in the past to slow down Iran (hence Iraq/Iran war, sponsored by the US).

In my opinion Iran is just getting prepared for worse, but hoping for the best. That is the way to go, especially knowing the unprovocative violent attitude of the US/Israel.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Nice find Silo13. Doesn't it seem odd that this article comes from ISRAEL. The Israel that hates Iran and wants to get American's riled up any way it can. Israeli's will do anything to antagonize Americans, Iranians and Gazans. Israel will do anything to help get the giant war machine of the Americans to help them in their warring capacities.

It would be a nice gesture if Israel could just leave other countries alone in their unjust atrocities against others. If one of their people dies for some reason or another at the hands of another countries people, then they kill hundreds of that countries people and destroy millions in real estate and call it a just cause.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The Israel that hates Iran and wants to get American's riled up any way it can. Israeli's will do anything to antagonize Americans, Iranians and Gazans. Israel will do anything to help get the giant war machine of the Americans to help them in their warring capacities.

No, it doesn't surprise me a bit. In fact I was just reading a news article concerning Israel doing it's best to push the USA into war before they life a finger. I'll do find it in my 'history' and post it.

And yes, I do wish the USA and Israel would just stop.

Just plain old STOP IT.

But, if wishes were horses...

Nice to see you by the way.

peace

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
I wouldn't think (in my naivete) Iran's soldiers would be coming face to face (within burying distance) from US troupes at the get go, I'd be more inclined to believe a confrontation would be more a 'big gun' type action.

Like in Iraq ? Like in Afghanistan ?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
---

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
it would be nice if the united states would just give isreal the finger and tell them to deal with it. its what I would do if i were prez.. but than you get called anti- jew makes little sence fox did a show on it that was taken down about isreal mossid and the 9/11 conspircy they the gov said that any one who speaks bad agains't them is job self kill.. lol.. hope that makes sence

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Doubt ground troops would come in. The US will probably blow them back to the stone age and slowly watch their economy crumble to pieces, then create a coup to have a new president of Iran friendly to the US, it will be a long process, but not much fatalities, besides the Iranians. The Elite always have a 30 yr plan, and they'll wait this one out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think they are digging the graves for themselves.... and using reverse psychology on us...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I guess they never hear of the saying "bombed back to the stoneage"...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here you go I just got this out of my email from military.com for the nay sayers of Jpost not that I am an expert on news credibility or anything

Military.com on Iran digs mass graves...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join