It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran digs mass graves for US troops'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Im saying they go the Bill Clinton route and keep attacking weapons sites every so often to set the program back.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Im saying they go the Bill Clinton route and keep attacking weapons sites every so often to set the program back.

I see your point, that is what Afghanistan turned into
Clinton was sending Tomahawks in there long before 9/11.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
A photograph of an unburied soldier, regardless of his country is lurid. Mass graves or tank traps? No fear factor in tank traps. War mongering and sabre rattling is uncalled for in already tense environs. You and everyone else will suffer from war. Strive for Peace and harmony instead.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
not to sound rude or ignorant but were u saying hed start passing out cesium and other dirty bomb componets so suicide bombers could blow them selves up in iran? or were u implying that they will some how get to american soil to set of said bombs

if the first well i hope the iranian people look forward to nuclear winter because if people start blowing them selves up with dirty bombs in there own hood i think it will do more harm to iran then the USA

if your talking about sending them to the good old usa or uk allies etc i wouldnt put it past the US gov to ban any and all middle-eastern peoples from traveling to said countrys(problay all kinds of illegal but hey in times of war laws are silent) or are you assumeing that there allready here? and if they are allready here dosent that mean that irans already been planing on doing what we would be invadeing them for in the first place? just a question and my own therories nothing to back them up but conjecture but ill atleast state that from the get go

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Men of war dig their own graves, for he who worships the sword dies by it.

Iran should be thanked for their services to their own propaganda. It saddens me to see a nation that is historically peaceful, fall to war to show off its nonexistent ability to fight. And had they never said a peep they could have had nuclear reactors years ago with the Russians.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
BS.

IF true and IF there is a war, iran will end up using the graves for themselves.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
KilrathiLG
I have only seen what a Western Man will do when he gets the Vote.
I have no Idea what a Person on the other side of the world will do when we attack him and he has Nuclear Materiel.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If this was my thread I would say it would have been closed by a mod by now.

Also check out Lucidity's thread discussing how articles such as this have been circulated over the years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You idiots who think not one US soldier will die are stupid, Iran can lob missles at neighboring US bases in afghan and iraq if attacked. You think their gonna sit back, bunch of morons I tell you.

Iran is also a harder country geographically than Iraq to navigate, not to mention much bigger, they can pack a bigger punch. US troops are spread thin and wide and are not winning anything. If the US troops won, they could walk around easliy with no weapons, or armor. Why do they have to still carry guns if they won? Because they are still under constant threat because the enemy still exists. The US is still their with no clear sight of winning yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yeah its like Irans digging its own grave.

Silly Iran graves our for muslims.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yeah its like Irans digging its own grave.

Silly Iran graves our for muslims.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why are we considering invading Iran?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I dont think anyone is talking about invading?

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Why are we considering invading Iran?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
LOL For them to fill mass graves we'd have to leave troops behind. Maybe we can put the graves to use for them when we're done.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Iran has deadly sound-based weaponry.

They tested it on the Japanese carrier in the strait of Hormuz.

This information is completely unconfirmed.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Iraq could do all that.

Also of course plenty of US soldiers would die. But I doubt it would be over a thousand in the invasion. For every 1 soldier killed at least 10 other Iranians would.

It would be slaughter for the Iranians. Yes the US would lose forces. But one would hardly call it a major loss.

Also in case you or anyone else has missed it, the US has been using the Regan strategy of ear. Don't invade. Let the enemy prepare for invasion and bankrupt itself in the process. No need for military action. As we can see from recent events, Iran is buckling. Just a few more false threats and Iran will fall without nary a touch by the US army.

If Iran has intelligence they would completely shut up and make an apology, then work with the Russians to build up their power and technology. maybe 20 years down the road they could be considered a beep on the radar. Until then, no hope.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
ATS user Regensturm already debunked it on this topic: Israel about to go into lebanon/strike iran? p24

so apperantly the article is like 2 years old from 2008.

heres the older article about iran digging graves from 2 years ago
old article

i advise you to read Regenstrum's full post on Israel about to go into lebanon/strike iran threadpage 24

Looks like you're right. Not the first time I've seen rehashed and twisted propaganda, probably not the last either.

Funny thing is that I first heard about this on Canadian national news last night, they are always one of the first news outlets to relay misleading information in America's favor.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

If this was my thread I would say it would have been closed by a mod by now.

Thanks for giving my the heads up about the other thread - the one with a different title and in a different part of the boards.

FYI - the reason this thread hasn't been shut down is T&C states you can have the same thread topic in Breaking Alternative News, and, under another heading on the boards. And, thank goodness for that because with a different title I didn't pick up on the info, so, thank you again for posting the supporting (?) thread url.

For those purporting this is 'old information.'

Let's take a look at the implications. It's interesting that.

Why? Well, I found not one, but 8 different NEW articles, dating the 10th, in off beat and MSM news - including Military Times, AirForceTimes, FOX and Drudge.

So what does that lead me to believe?

One - Iran is digging new graves and is partial to this type of psychological warfare.

or Two - The re-releasing of propaganda (???) by the US Gov. and MSM is yet another attempt to keep the drums of war pounding in our ears. Which in my opinion is 'sicker' than the original chest-beating and digging of graves...

peace

Edit = remove bold

[edit on 11-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
this sounds alot like the crap I was hearing before we hit iraq. this will be hard there will be much us loss at the front. the ground war with the rep guard will last months. yet it was over in less than a day. let me tell you some thing from history. the middle east has never one a war one on one. in a major conflict they win by two ways.

1. insergancy SP? they out last there enemy exactly what there doing in iraq.

2. turning the rest of the on the fence population aginst said attackers and using military expt. form other countrys.. I don't see Iran posing a great threat unless the united states stays after the get the nuke stuff..

the smartest thing the united states could do is hit them hard fast and send in missiles every time they try and rebuild there military they can't kill what isn't on the ground.. drones? any one.. there is no need to even have a military in iraq any more..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
people have different views of what war is. if iran views itself at war with america their actions are not going to be similar to "western conventional war tactics".besides the fact that as time increases there is a disunity with muslims and their preferred foe(however that may change); iraq and afghanistan has most likely changed drastically the perceptions of many who would like to wage a "righteous battle" with their "intended enemy".

digging mass graves are a form of psychological operation in the theater of warfare if this is taken in the context of a recent posting by "their" media.but if they are so righteous and america is not wicked; then their action is every bit equal to japanese internment camps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join