It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran digs mass graves for US troops'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

'Iran digs mass graves for US troops'

www.jpost.com

In a morbid show of bravado, Iran has dug mass graves for US troops should the United States decide to implement Adm. Mike Mullen's contingency plan to strike Iran, a former commander of the Revolutionary Guard said.
"The mass graves that used to be for burying Saddam's soldiers have now been prepared again for US soldiers, and this is the reason for digging this big number of graves,"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jpost.com

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Chest-Beating? North Korean like threats?

Or does this dog really have a bite behind its bark?

I wouldn't think (in my naivete) Iran's soldiers would be coming face to face (within burying distance) from US troupes at the get go, I'd be more inclined to believe a confrontation would be more a 'big gun' type action. Which leads me right back to my first two questions.

In a related article:

"The nuclear issue is just a pretext. The government of the US is going to swallow the entire Middle East region. Under that context, they are going to control the whole world," Ahmadinejad said. "I should say Iran will never allow the United States to do so."

link

Bravado or no, Ahmadinejad has no hesitation to put his 'money where his mouth is'...

Iran says to drop trade in 'filthy' dollar, euro

AFP - Iran is to stop all trade and oil exports in dollars and euros in retaliation against Western sanctions.

"We are going to remove dollar and euro from our foreign currency basket and replace them with (Iranian) rial and all other currencies of the countries which accept to cooperate with us,"

Which means China?
Ouch...

peace

[edit on 10-8-2010 by silo13]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
More from the AirForceTimes.

Iran digs mass graves for U.S. troops

Footage obtained by APTN showed a large number of empty, freshly dug graves in a desert region of Khuzestan.

The U.S. and Israel have said military force could be used if diplomacy fails to stop what they suspect is an Iranian nuclear weapons program.

link to photo

peace

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bravado nothing else.

And just thinking about a battle plan for an invasion of Iran, it would start would a period of tactical bombing and precision strikes to weaken their command and control. Very much like the invasion of Iraq.

Of course, I fully accept that the battle planning after the initial attack was flawed but the US, if they decide to attack, will have leant lessons from Iraq.

I just do not see a foot slogging military operation in the first instance.

This is just Iran beating its chest!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Interesting... But I'm not going to take J post as a news source seriously on this. - I don't know about the AirForceTimes yet.

It does seem to fit in with the nature of Iran in terms of an action that will be viewed in the media though, dramatic clear and simple.

Yhea defiantly interesting

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
obama is trying to implement the theory of just war so that america will have the moral superiority to win the conflict and not be bogged down in a losing struggle like america is now in iraq and afghanistan. the pulling out of troops of iraq is just another term for retreat without admitting defeat. the 4 conditions that need to be met taken from wikipedia to justify war are: 1- the damage inflicted by the aggressor on the nation or community of nations must be lasting, grave, and certain;
2- all other means of putting an end to it must have been shown to be impractical or ineffective;
3- there must be serious prospects of success;
4- the use of arms must not produce evils and disorders graver than the evil to be eliminated. The power of modern means of destruction weighs very heavily in evaluating this condition.
so far iran has not meet any of these conditions to warrant an attack. if america chooses to attack without these conditions met it will suffer another defeat with massive casualities on both sides especially israel.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by randomname]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
double post.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by randomname]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Haha what!

Thats kind of... badass?

But pretty sick.

Or is it sick that they have to be that blunt about what TPTB are trying to do to get people to listen...?

If true about the mass grave(the statements sound like regular rhetoric lately), it is definitely another interesting move/stunt.

I think Iran, again, looks dominant in the match given all the other recent publicity.

But dominance in Iran's position isn't much but pomp for attention. Well needed attention when you have armies on both sides of yourself.

They say a cornered enemy is a dangerous one.

But I hope and pray and wish and don't think it will happen full scale.

edited: to make myself look less dumb.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by beebs]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
ATS user Regensturm already debunked it on this topic: Israel about to go into lebanon/strike iran? p24

so apperantly the article is like 2 years old from 2008.

heres the older article about iran digging graves from 2 years ago
old article

i advise you to read Regenstrum's full post on Israel about to go into lebanon/strike iran threadpage 24

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Silly stuff. I do not believe the US will invade Iran with ground troops. Its terrain is terribly difficult. Its people in many areas are solidly behind the regime. Iraq is a cake walk compared to Iran. The US may very well attack from the air, in which case it will gain air superiority within 24 hours. And it may very well take out the Iranian Navy. After all, the US built it. But to attack Iran on the ground is sheer folly. It won't happen, nor is it necessary.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Silly stuff. I do not believe the US will invade Iran with ground troops. Its terrain is terribly difficult. Its people in many areas are solidly behind the regime. Iraq is a cake walk compared to Iran. The US may very well attack from the air, in which case it will gain air superiority within 24 hours. And it may very well take out the Iranian Navy. After all, the US built it. But to attack Iran on the ground is sheer folly. It won't happen, nor is it necessary.

Khuzestan is a province near basra, its terrain is similar to that of iraq. that province holds much of irans oil and gas reserves. it is extremely important and i believe the americans will try and capture it. thats just what i think

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Iran will appear to lose in the beginning
but after US Occupation
The Suicide Bombers will all have Dirty Bombs.
How do we know if we attack he will not hand out Nuclear Materials like candy to all Martyrs?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
And it may very well take out the Iranian Navy. After all, the US built it.

Actually the USA only built 3 ships in the Iranian navy, none of them active
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Seriously doubt there would be a US occupation with this one. All done from the air and sea my friend.

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
but after US Occupation
How do we know if we attack he will not hand out Nuclear Materials like candy to all Martyrs?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hello there sorry about this but thread already on the go earlier today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Thanks for the find.

It does seem to be a rehashed article, but it also seems like a separate article - and they have perhaps just been digging the graves for like two years now?

Hard to tell.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Seriously doubt there would be a US occupation with this one. All done from the air and sea my friend.

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
but after US Occupation

Ok you are saying there will be no troops on the ground to secure Nuclear Material after attack.
Which will end up in Martyr Hands.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well well...the way America works...

soften the blow by heavy bombardment...

then after that do strategic insurtion...

then use artillary and make way for ground troops

of course ground troops will be used eventually if the us trys to take Iran....it is a fact of war...
you cannot occupy without ground troops...

what you just bomb and then go away....how silly is that.

now of course they will go into Iran...it is in the bigger scheme of things...it has been planned for years..It is about the bigger chess game and placing your pieces on the board....moving the propaganda machines then making way for attack.

It is done and is going to happen...WAR MAKES MONEY

just like the intro to world ww1 create an enconomic crisis....poor disillusioned brainwashed people fill the armies...create a propoganda machine...go in and attack

ww11 create an economic crisis ...poor disillusioned people fill the armies....create a propoganda machine go in and attack

ww111 create an economic crisis....poor disillusioned people fill the armies..create a propoganda machine...go in and attack

hmmm does history repeat itself.

do the elite families get great riches... as they always have

well check the the families who invest in the war machine and you will see.

just one of hundreds of places that has similar info
but breaks it down somewhat ok.

Here we look at some of the most important parts of history in relation to the development of the Elite Run world we live in today. From Jesus, to the Roman Catholic Churches conception, onto Muhammad and through the 9th century Battle of Constantinople we examine the hidden results of the ensuing Crusades and the secret societies that were formed and grew through the following Renaissance that lead the western world out of the Age of Chivalry via the dark ages and into the modern world of science, institutional banking and British Colonialism. It is then exposed how the House of Rothschild used banking to take over the British Empire and they and other Elite families became apart of a secret group known as the Illuminati, who’s aim was to infiltrate the secret societies of the Crusaders and use their members to set up their desired one world government. It is then shown how the American government has been subdued by the Elite run British Empire and is being used as their war machine to continue to enforce the British Colonialism in secret following the second world war.
All this is apart of the Elites secret teaching all aimed at bring fourth the New World Order.

history of the elite

but just like all info take with a grain of salt then look deeper yourself
I would not believe my word...as i have my own opinions... and insight.

just steering eveyone to look deep into a bigger picture.

[edit on 043131p://f07Tuesday by plube]

[edit on 043131p://f17Tuesday by plube]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If Iran sells oil in Yuan and not dollars or euros then China has no reason to buy US TBills and float our national debt. The Petro-Dollar system will be dead, and America goes bankrupt. The only reason China was buying our debt/T-Bills and maintaining a strong dollar was so that they could use all they dollars they get due to the US/China trade deficit and import lots of oil with those dollars. Now that they can just buy oil from Iran, Russia, Venuzuela etc in Yuan, then they are going to do that. China has downgraded our TBills and is no longer buying them. That means if no one buys US TBills, our economy goes bust. Saddam Hussein did the same thing selling oil to Russia, China, France in Euros and we took care of him.

Laurence of Arabia and Great Britain set up the Petro-Dollar System making a deal with the Saud Family that he could be King of Saudi Arabia if he would only sell oil in dollars. This Petro-Dollar system is the only thing that has held the US Dollar up after the Dollar was taken off the Gold Standard and is why the US Dollar is/was considered the "world reserve currency".

Any ways, about Iran building the mass graves, FEMA has built our own mass graves (in Phoenix, Houston, SoCal, Indiana) over here with the endless rows of rectangular concrete vaults. FEMA also has in storage is fields all over the US millions of plastic grave liners or coffins, and tens of millions of body bags.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join