It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Invitation to All the Prophets, Benevolents, Seers... et al.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I say the following in all seriousness.

In perusing all the threads regarding prophecies, predictions, warnings, etc... one recurring thought comes to mind.
Why do the people that start the threads not visit the other "prophets" threads to debunk them?
I am not trying to be a smart aleck here, but it really puzzles me.

And really, a "holier than thou" attitude wouldn't be the prudent approach here, given most of the responses posted by the prophets to those that poked fun or questioned the veracity of the predictions.

Why didn't Spirit 777 go to ET_Man and say, "Sorry, but you are wrong, buddy."

Why doesn't ET_Man tell the other prophets the error of their ways?

Why doesn't Unleashed68 tell them all that he is right and they are wrong?

Why isn't Wide Vision 2010 sharing his revelations with the rest of the prophets and correcting the error of their visions?

Why aren't they all working together??

We have many people also using scientific methods for predicting the future, TimeWave Zero and such. Are they weighing in with the non-science prophets and comparing notes? What about the greys and the aliens??

Who is right and who is wrong???? Don't you think we should know???

I propose that they all get together, create a thread, and inform us all of what is really going to happen so we can prepare. After all, we are all in this together. They could be the Supernatural Superfriends. Together, they can save humanity.

There are a vast majority of people on here dedicated to the predictions of many different prophets and seers. They need to get together, compare notes, fix discrepencies and make sure the path is straight and true so we all don't get killed. It is their duty, apparently, or they wouldn't be posting predictions here for everyone to follow.

Flame away if you must, but it does make sense, if one follows the predictions, does it not?

That is all.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by thegoodearth]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You can't really disprove someone's vision while citing your own vision as proof. They would probably rather not want to risk any credibility and invite more negativety than they undoubtedly will already get without provoking someone.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm breaking my golden ATS rule here, by adding little to the discussion other than...

Great thread OP S+F!!!

I really, really chuckled at this and wish I'd thought of it first.

kudos

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ET_MAN has a recent thread dedicated to scrutinizing Hidden_Hand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, there's one. It seem most of the time the prophet/Illuminati types get asked about Hidden_Hand more than any other.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow this is a little too deep for my bones.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

thank you...

I went back and forth for a long time before posting this and cringed when I hit post, but when one really considers the point, it makes logical sense. I do think about things like this rather deeply.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

It’s always good to have different approaches to the truth—spread out to draw all the different kinds of people, rather than putting all the lights in one basket and reaching few.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Good question. LOL My guess is that since they are all in on the con game, they know that ALL the predictions and prophecies are total bunk.

Almost like one carnival worker going to another and telling them that their games are fixed. The accused could say the exact same right back, so there is just an unspoken acknowledgement of the sham.

The frauds may be BSing us, but they aren't going to BS the other BSers...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is a prophet's union,

Me as Hoffa.

I have to ask that any further questions be directed directly to me.

Seers have rights...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Nice threat OP, hopefully everyone will react which I doubt.
S+F for you

I will monitor this threat to see how the seers, prophets, messengers and so on will react on this.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There is a problem with many popular modern "prophets". If their stories are all the same, then they couldn't make any interest out of it. They try to be original and inventive, yet not too far, like a scfi story.

I've personally met people who are pathological liars and they are capable of inventing superb stories on-the-fly with little effort. Imagine what they can do with pen and paper, or TV/radio broadcast. They can answer questions on-the-fly and not contradict too much, and even when they do, they easily invent even more and bigger lies to cover it up. I've seen them in action, it's amazing. They usually have great memory... far, far greater than you and I no matter how many master degrees you have, you won't beat those guys.

Anyways, I think too many of them are frauds to even consider them as a organized collective. If he's real, then he'll stay away from the rest 99.99% cons. If he's not then he'll stay away from his buddies, they prey on sheep not other predators. That is why I personally don't dwell on this, because I honestly consider 99.99% of them frauds. That includes 100% of the ATS prophets already mentioned here lol. The ones I take seriously are cryptic Bible, Meher Baba and Koran prophecies. I do believe ATS has members who are genuine prophets who can clearly see the future as well but there is no way of me seeing the truth. Truth can't be shared through internet or verbally, as soon as it gets out of its source it is corrupt and tainted

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nothing is absolute or written in stone. How can any of us refute someone's elses truth or beliefs? After having quite a prophetic dream, I have finally come to realize that there really is no preparing for a brown dwarf to enter our solar system, IF it does. We can only do the best we can each day and enjoy our lives to the best of our ability and help others along the way. It's only smart economically to have a reserve of food and medical needs on hand. Follow the example of the Mormons. They keep a years supply of food on hand.

Noone has the absolute truth, because change is constant.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Seriously.
In all fairness, I have tried.
I have given fair, open questions to people who have started threads of prophesy. Without a flicker of challenge in them. I get a Wayne Dyer inspirational message back at best. Perhaps, an added bonus~ a youtube video attachment! Would a prophet need a youtube video attachment?

In fact, I think I have found exact quotes replicated from The Power of Intention & Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (though that is Deepak Chopra) in replies posted...

Nowhere have I found a reply that addressed a query specifically that was in fact realistic. Period. Perhaps I am perusing the wrong threads.

That said, do I believe that people are never visited with prophetic vision & dreams? Absolutely not. Though, truly, I think that the ones with true prophesy would be very hesitant to share here due to the wannabes/charlatans/bored teenagers sitting at home with nothing better to do... that have ruined it.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by thegoodearth]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I was asked to share my prediction here, so I will. Not sure what else to add
to the subject matter set forth by the OP other than that my prediction does
not contradict any other views to my knowledge and it is not based on
religion either. It is not a big wow moment or will it change the course of
mankind. So if you are expecting solar tsunamis to hurl robotic zombie
giants from the moon onto the White House lawn. Then this is not for you.
However ATS veterans may enjoy it.

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
Inside sources informed me that next December, there will be an amazing
display of lights in the sky above Santiago, Chile. Low-quality video will
posted via youtube and within 24 hours it will be shared on ATS. The thread
will endure at least a page of positive comments until it is explained as
something earthly and fairly common. However this answer will not sit well
with the OP and the debate will begin and careen off topic by page 5.

This is my prediction. Mods please do not remove.
I am curious to see how this advanced knowledge will play out.

Thanks.

Edited to add that I am not a prophet nor do I stand to make a profit,
but if someone can help me pay my rent that would be cool. My car sux!!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Good question. First and foremost, definitely far from a prophet, but on one occassion here I did make a prediction. Not a whole lot of evidence other than a U2U i deleted to someone else, and part of it posted somewhere here. Didn't come true completely, but I had a feeling something would start round april 25th with the letter G. For myself why I don't like posting predictions on here in the first place, is simply because I accept Christ as my savior, and I don't want to spout anything off that will misguide people away from Him solely because of my own egotistical mistake. As for cohorting with other "seers, prophets, shamans, etc.", a reason why I personally don't, is because a lot of theirs are formed from little equations, a dream, where as mine just come from close personal revelations - for lack of a better way to describe it, and I find them very personal to share. Dunno how the other folks are, but thats my 2cents anyhow

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I am a true believer in a god, but again I do believe ET are apart of this whole system. I can't really describe it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My prediction stands from a previous thread, I'm fairly confident I was right too.

It was "The next Twilight movie will suck". I can also move this prediction onto the next movie (if there is one?).

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I "invited" Wide-Vision to post a reply in this thread yesterday, but I see he hasn't yet. Too bad.
I was sooo looking forward to him being in a thread where his devoted "followers" weren't around screaming foul everytime I said his "visions" were complete bunk.

It doesn't surprise me that no so-called "prophets" have shown up. They don't seem to respond very well when people don't believe them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's simple, really, if you believe, shame on you!

If you don't, why even bother calling them out, because while you read the junk, it would just be more of a waste of time.

Take any thread, based on a Prophet, Benevolent, or Seer, for what it is, which is for entertainment value, only.

It's like buying a lottery ticket!

Some day, one of them will get it right, but what are the odds?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good questions

my lowly opinion, I think that real prophets don't know they are prophets untill they are told they are. (kinda like peer review).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join