It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implants or Government Tagging?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey Folks

AlienScientist put out another interesting video discussing implants and the findings...it raises a interesting question about the frequency it emits and how the governments tend to control those particular frequencies

So, how bout we come up with a scanner that detects this frequency and scan people to see if they are emitting radio waves then...could be something here...then it comes down to who put it there and what purpose does it serve.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is really good info..

I have been hoping to hear some updates on these implants and the information about thier use of RF

The best way to beat whoever is doing this is to use their own technology, or radio freqs against them..so it's an excellent idea to get some engineers to make some transitters/receivers tuned to these plus near frequencies..

would be a really interesting experiment to tag something or a place and monitor it with hidden cameras to see who or if anyone shows up

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Very interesting, thanks for bringing this onboard. So the govmnt can control/own certain frequencies? And these implants resonate within that particular range huh? This I did not know.
I am curious what kind of effects the implant frequency have on tissue and/or brain and mind.
Yes, the cattle should be x-rayed, that would be interesting if they found any devices, for sure!
I agree too, some type of scanner should be created for detection.

spec

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I love this idea of turning their technology back against them. If we could create tiny emitters that we could scatter around everyywhere, would that cause them confusion?

Also, I read somewhere that it's possible to neutralise a vibration which something is emitting by sending the same vibration back to it. I'm soo not technical, so I don't know if this would work with EMF, but if anyone does know anything about it I'd be really fascinated to know.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I was once fascinated and curious by such a topic a few years back and couldn't help reading into it. I heard that there are hand-held electromagnetic sensing devices that allegedly worked to find any alleged implant. Also heard that strong neodymium magnets placed in the area of an alleged chip would deactivate it.

Not sure of the validity of this, but there seemed to have been quite a bit of reasonable data on it all.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Very good video. Really important information.

top topics

join