It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who I am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am a 24 year old American living in Europe. I left America indefinitely pending political and societal change.

I have read through much of this website, and while I find a lot of the theories to be interesting, some I don't completely agree with (my beliefs are substantiated by knowledge, and are solid in foundation.)

I have personal relationships with members of multiple organizations that are considered controversial and have been written about a lot throughout this website.

I am mainly here to help share what I know, and perhaps shed some light on what we don't understand and fear.

My associations are with the Free Masons, Daughters of the Revolution, and also the United Nations.

I have a lot more to say, but this is merely an introduction.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

link   
Welcome to ATS

Well i look forward to what you have to say here on ATS, Take a good look around.

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help around here, or have any questions,

Asala

link   
Well, welcome OE80. Glad to have you aboard. Where abroad are you? See you around.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Is it possible to be both a free mason and female? I saw the association with daughters of the revolution and I was a little confused?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I thank you all for the warm greeting.

My associations with those organizations are simple:
My brother is a mason, and my grandmother is with the DOTR. However, interestingly enough, my grandmother is also involved in a secret society that claims it's existance is for "philanthropic reasons", but she has never revealed the name of the organization, nor have I ever been allowed to attend their meetings. I will write more about that in another post.
My connection to the United Nations is because my fiance's father is a UN representative. I also believe he is involved in a secret society based here in Europe, also for another post.

As for me personally, I live in Germany.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, OpenEyes80. Have some tea, and enjoy your stay!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ello OpenEyes80
welcome to ats and have fun check out bts while your around
if you need anything sendme a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Open Eyes. Im also an American Living in the EU. enjoy the board.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
welcome aboard.
this place is awesome. you'll love it more and more every day and never want to leave.

asala is great if you need help.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope you have a good time.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Have fun and dont beleive everything you read.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If these societies are so secret how do we know all about them. I have never gotten that. They are all like yeah I'm a secret society. Um dude if it's a secret why are you telling me about it? Just popped in my head when i read about your grandma being in some secret one.

top topics

join