It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Professor Otto E. Roessler about the Dangers at the CERN LHC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Memorable interview with Professor Roessler made public at the right time in order to give global human consciousness a chance to make sure that LHC safety is assured before the largest and most expensive machine ever build by humankind is turned on

www.prlog.org...

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

I'd like to start that this morning in the early hours of 02:00am I was watching the Sky channel named 'Al Jazeera Eng, and they had a very interesting discussion this morning about the LHC in France. There were two Journalist's that were irritating and i'l explain why in a minute.

They had Professor Otto E. Roessler who was very interesting and it's a shame he only managed to get about three minutes of his point across in the debate about the safety of the LHC enclosed in the first few pictures.

Then there was anohter scientist from London who was like the typical skeptic and kept hammering into Professor Otto E. Roessler comment's and not allowing him to speak, many times!

What I viewed this morning was attack from dis-info agent's on a LIVE debate about the LHC and did what they could to keep Professor Otto E. Roessler quiet about hidden truth's.

Professor Otto E. Roessler remind's very much of a Norweigen tutor I had many year's ago in Quantum Mechanic's and the point I'm getting at is, that Professor Otto E. Roessler said briefly liquid forms inside the particles after colliding, therefore with that in mind the machine of a materilistic nature will be penetrated from the liquid formed within the particle and pass through the machine.

Basically what this mean's is, if the two particles join and form the liquid, known as the 'Black-hole' we will have a tiny, little 'Black-hole' embedding itself inside the underground base outside of the LHC.

This wasn't Professor Otto E. Roessler trying to come across as 'Fear-mongering', he was trying so hard to speak out aloud and warn people that even himself know's that the Millitary staff and Media are lieing to the public.

I'l try and get the link and you can make your own verdict.

It was very frustrating watching Professor Otto E. Roessler become very irritated as I was looking very forward to hear his comment's and it just made me laugh when a Journalist from London City spoke out and came across as if he knew more about science than anybody on that debate show.

I have a link here, it won't upload for me and it state's it was April 3rd, 2010, yet they played another debate this morning on the 10th August, 2010 unless that was a pre-recorded version.

Type this into the google search website link provided below: "link to Otto E. Roessler on Al jazeera Eng"

www.google.com...

Here is a link from the month of April, 2010.

Inside Story - Cern's Big Bang test - Al Jazeera

www.youtube.com...

I believe that due to it being played "LIVE" this morning that is possibly why it's very hard to find a posted web-link. I'l keep searching for now to see if I can get the video played on the 10/08/10.

Thankyou for your time.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
seen this dude on russia today and noticed his peers wouldnt let him get a word in. i didnt understand much of what they were talking about but i foungd it odd that they talked over every point he tried to make. if he has a crackpot theory then why wouldnt they just let him dig his own grave? anyone else think he looks like enstienne

[edit on 10-8-2010 by danielhanson420]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
heres the link to the show i seen him on www.youtube.com.../search/2/NtDgpr0nPS4

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielhanson420
seen this dude on russia today and noticed his peers wouldnt let him get a word in. i didnt understand much of what they were talking about but i foungd it odd that they talked over every point he tried to make. if he has a crackpot theory then why wouldnt they just let him dig his own grave? anyone else think he looks like enstienne

[edit on 10-8-2010 by danielhanson420]

Star for you and finally I'd be ignorant to think I was the only one up this morning who's a member of ATS and knew for a fact! that the poor Prof couldn't get a word in.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ok, let me just get the obvious question out there...

If there is ANY chance smashing these particles could create a black hole that would eventually swallow the entire planet up in 5 years, why aren't TPTB trying to stop THAT potential terror threat?!

Ok, one more question...

It's my world too, and I didn't get a vote on the matter (

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Ok, let me just get the obvious question out there...

If there is ANY chance smashing these particles could create a black hole that would eventually swallow the entire planet up in 5 years, why aren't TPTB trying to stop THAT potential terror threat?!

Ok, one more question...

It's my world too, and I didn't get a vote on the matter (

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Considering mostly civvi's don't have a clue as to what project's millitary funded and how far-behind the public sector is with advanced technology than the millitary it's fairly obvious they have started civilisation's other places other than Earth.

Yeah, well, they would make everybody a whole lot happier if they'd just go ahead and move there

Am I right?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Considering mostly civvi's don't have a clue as to what project's millitary funded and how far-behind the public sector is with advanced technology than the millitary it's fairly obvious they have started civilisation's other places other than Earth.

Yeah, well, they would make everybody a whole lot happier if they'd just go ahead and move there

Am I right?

Yeah, I agree that the millitary should just move but unfortunately they have built trillion's of taxpayer's U.S.D and Sterling Pound's underground bases.

And since they have collected most of the ancient script's and history, they keep the warning's from the public, so most people just assume that all these changes in our environment at this moment in "time" will just blow-over. Yeah-right, that's where people need to start waking up. It's not the weather changes they need be concerned about but more of how this will affect society on a whole especially when it's the clever mind's and small secret societies that are built on corruption and a system involving trade and monies.

Most of the masses will panic. Hence the reason for the melt-down of our recession to come for the end of this year as my Father has already warned me he's been offered work elsewhere because he too will be made redundant from the government sector.

He's told me that we need to look after our money and focus on getting into a career now. Like something you have always wanted to do and stick at it and be serious about it because he's told me that the S**T will hit the fan for the end of 2010. About 70-80 % of government work within council's etc will be lost.

So I'm just happy I changed career and now I'm volunteer for the environment as I feel I want to put something back into this world. A positive change for a positive future. PTB will be powerless for 2011

[edit on 12-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

top topics

join