It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up! Rare 3-Planet Sky Triangle Plus Stellar Meteor Shower and the 8/11 Synchronicity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
SPACE.com

The next few nights offer two spectacular cosmic views that anyone can enjoy. This weekend marks the peak of a beautiful alignment of the planets Venus, Mars and Saturn in the evening sky. This impressive gathering comes ahead of the annual Perseid meteor shower, a shooting star fest that will be at its best Aug. 11 to 13.

On the evening of Aug. 12, the three planets will hang together in the western sky before disappearing below the horizon well after sunset. "The planets will hang together in the western sky until 10 pm or so," according to NASA.

But, the show will go on, when the Perseid meteor shower begins.

I open this thread not because I'm interested in astronomy but more because of the timewave 11th August prediction and the so called cardinal climax. But feel free if you want to talk about the phenomenon themselves. As for myself, I'm curious whether this whole timewave thingy holds any water after all.

add: yes friday the 13th too, and ramadan also, a lot of synchronicities

[edit on Tue, 10 Aug 10 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Add in that the 13th is a Friday, and well something had better happen or else its a waste of a lot of convergences and coincidences. At this point I'd settle for a stock market crash if it meant that was all there was to it.

But in reality the full gambit could be open. A lot of the elite believe in heavenly signs and numerology, and probably astrology (I knew Regan and FDR did at least). So if there was a date ahead of 2012 that I'd try to throw down my best move it would be this upcoming weekend. The problem here is that were just poking sticks into the future but don't know if we are right or not until then.

I'd just say stock up on a few extra supplies just to be on the safe side.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Waste of time. Crash after typing enough to kill the character limit!!!

Gr

I will rewrite this - if you wantto talk about a subject, talk about. You completely neglected the subject that you state the threads focus is. Supply links and information for those wishing to know more.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I saw quite a few Perseids last night. At one point I counted 6 in the span of a minute. I'm hoping the rate will really increase tonight and next few nights.

Here's an article about the alignment and Perseid Meteor Shower for your reading pleasure...

Link

Enjoy the show guys!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
Add in that the 13th is a Friday, and well something had better happen or else its a waste of a lot of convergences and coincidences. At this point I'd settle for a stock market crash if it meant that was all there was to it.

But in reality the full gambit could be open. A lot of the elite believe in heavenly signs and numerology, and probably astrology (I knew Regan and FDR did at least). So if there was a date ahead of 2012 that I'd try to throw down my best move it would be this upcoming weekend. The problem here is that were just poking sticks into the future but don't know if we are right or not until then.

I'd just say stock up on a few extra supplies just to be on the safe side.

Am I reading this response correctly? You say that because of a
meteor shower, we should stock up on supplies to be on the safe side?
The safe side of what? A meteor crashing into your bedroom? Why do
people take a subject and completely derail it with doom and gloom?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

The first four presidents also believed in Astrology and numerology. In fact I believe the white house library has its own section of Astrology and numerology books.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by dragnet53]

top topics

join