It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Stevens may have been on plane that crashed in Alaska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ted Stevens may have been on plane that crashed in Alaska

www.cnn.com

A private aircraft carrying a former head of NASA and, possibly, a former U.S. senator crashed Monday night in a rugged stretch of Alaska. The accident left at least five people dead.

EADS North America said its chief executive officer, Sean O'Keefe, a former head of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, was a passenger on the aircraft. The family of former U.S. Sen. Ted Stevens would neither confirm nor deny reports that the ex-lawmaker was aboard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Fairly concerning as usual. I'm usually a very level-headed individual, but with all the wikileaks drama and the oil spill theories, I am trying to piece anything of relevance together. Interested in hearing your thoughts.

"O'Keefe had a long career in the government and higher education, most recently serving as NASA administrator from December 2001 until his resignation in February 2005.

Before heading NASA, O'Keefe served for 11 months as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, overseeing the preparation, management and administration of the federal budget."

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

I want to offer a few remarks about this recent incident.

April 20th, 2010 began this search for anomalous numerical data and I think I have found something of note. It is significant, because when Matt Simmons died, it was the 121st day of the year, or 11x11. That means that Matt Simmons was murdered on the 220th day of the year, or 20x11. Nine (9) periods of 11 days after 9-11. I will offer a short explanation to make my point.

Senator Ted Stevens, Alaska, if declared dead today, 08/10/10 with 9 aboard plane is so numbered that his death appears intentional, because if Matt Simmons died on the 220th day, then Ted Stevens is declared dead on 08/10/10, so August 10th=222 days or20.181818=29=11.

20.181818 X 11 = 221.9999, so that implies that if Senator Stevens dies, it is inside the window that is needed to use such numerical properties to conduct ritual magic where the number 11 becomes visible to many

Yes, I know how it sounds, but if he is declared dead, then it fits the ritual window. If he is found alive, they might declare him dead, so as not to endanger any investigation and to prevent further attempts on his life. While the motivation for such a death are numerous, it is the timing of such a death that signals much more than some accident.

Should the Senator be in continued danger, it would be a good reason to deceive the public of his death when he is in fact in protective custody. Then again, I also realize that the way the ritual magic works, if they wanted him dead, then he most likely is dead. I just wanted to also offer up that just because they tell us he died, does not mean that he actually did. To protect him and their investigation, it would be the smart thing to declare him dead while protecting him and his family.

While we the public may never know, I for one think that if they used ritual magic to try and kill him and it failed, that their failure will be magnified and when their evil has been exposed, it will force choices and decisions made in haste and if that happens, we will see the evil culprits that perpetuated such a crime and killed those innocent victims riding with Senator Ted Stevens. While they will be called collateral damage to those that commit such evil, it is their deaths that compels me to reply like this.

Time will tell, but as for me the death would have occurred within the magical parameters used by those that practice such ritual ceremonies. If Senator Ted Stevens is in protective custody while declaring him dead, then I for one see him as being in protective custody and not needing my help, but if he was murdered in a manner that appears accidental, then it becomes a matter that has yet to be resolved, because other matters have to happen in order for the big plan to manifest itself and this death of Senator Stevens appears at a time when it is that timing that reveals the hand of unseen evil people.

Thanks for the posting. I am going back to researching the phenomena.

new topics

join