It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Digging Mass Graves For U.S. Troops If They Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
haha this made me laugh, maybe the US can send those FEMA plastic coffins to Iran and say, these might give your people a more proper burial..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The goal of war is to win by any means needed! And preferably the quckest most painless way walk in kill a few people in an astonishing way and they give up. Thats the goal a war that lasts 1 battle and is over.

Edit: Moose i liked ur old avatar v.v

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Sumdumguy]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

No problem, we have to be careful at these times of tension in regards to news stories and what agenda they are suiting.

Thanks for the heads up about Lucidity's thread, I'll check it out.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sumdumguy
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The goal of war is to win by any means needed! And preferably the quckest most painless way walk in kill a few people in an astonishing way and they give up. Thats the goal a war that lasts 1 battle and is over.

WAR MEANS TO THE DESTROY EVERYTHING LEAVE NOTHING for the petty way you just desrcibes still makes it to this objective your way just takes longer. Nope till the last drop of life is sent beyond... Creating everlasting peace afterwards...-k- its fine for you to have your view my friend not challenging that at all. Just a perspective from a destroyer there is no need to salvage any if we are at war DESTROY IT ALL SEND TO JUDGMENT- K- CURRENT PLAN ERADICATION OF THE EVIL SERPENTS
FREE HIS HERD FOR RELEASE!!!!
No man has the right to pick and chose who will be picked as example so make 1 example of all.

[edit on 8/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
War is not to kill everything its to kill everything that does not conform or continues to fight but if you can go in there and create 1 massive demonstration of destruction and break their will to fight youve won... here we go... "DEATH TO AMERICANS".... *Huge Explosion Killing a large amount at one time*...."Hmm.. now that i think about it those americans arent so bad!" that view may be a little funny but it is essentially what would be the best case scenario it would save our soldiers lifes and rather than us killing millions we would kille lets say 100,000 people (not actual amounts just a visual aid) think about it for a minute with the logical side of your brains and get back to me on it

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by michale357
i say we bomb them with passenger aircraft filled with fuel because as we all know everything will just disapear right govt

Yeah, lets just "Jet Fuel Them"

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I love how 99% of the people in this thread have missed the fact that the article is 2 years old. You guys are in such a rush to post your blinded American patriotism that you neglected to see the date.

[edit on 10/8/2010 by MushroomWig]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
They really dont want this War with us. They will get smacked down soo effing hard if they do. They dont get what Air Power can and will do. Look at Saddam when he rolled his tanks, they didnt get to fire one shot at our troops. Our A-10s laid wasted to ALLL OF THEM. They are stupid. I say let them run their mouths. They will regret that they did.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
That why the whole situation is so ridiculous, they are just becoming big players in the region, they want power, not an apocalyptic war to put the country back 1000 years.

If the US can have them, everyone else should be able to too. That's only fair.

Instead of people whinging that another country is attempting to produce weapons we already have, thus placing us on equal ground with each other, people should pull their heads out of their backsides and force their Government to show an example and get rid of their own.

Nuclear weapons for everybody, or nobody. None of this "but" crap.

I think the US can't stand the idea of losing their power to threaten them. Now, they might actually have to negotiate with them without the threats. Oh no!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It will be Persia (Iran) buried in Israel when they attack Israel. It will be their arrogant defiance against the One true God, Jehovah and against His chosen people (Israel) that will bring about their own destruction. For seven months Israel will be burying the bones of the dead to cleanse the land and they will be buried with all those who come into the land for Israels destruction.

As far as US troops, It is the Commander In Chief that will bring destruction upon the US for it's role in attempting to divide Jerusalem. When America is attacked, most US troops abroad will be cut off and will not see America again.

As noted by some who are speaking out about such matters, The World is heading at break neck speed toward Armageddon and the final showdown between good verses evil.

If you live by the sword, you will die by the sword. With the Worlds swords sharpened for Israels destruction, Israels sword must be sharp enough to to destroy those who would destroy her.

Everyone who curses Israel will be cursed and everyone who blesses Israel will be blessed. If Israel runs out of swords, It will be God himself who will open up His storehouses to bring upon the World His wrath upon this God denying, God rejecting World.

The ONLY hope for mankind is in His only begotten Son, The King of Kings (Jesus Christ) Thats the way it is. Like it or not!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

War is not to kill everything its to kill everything that does not conform or continues to fight but if you can go in there and create 1 massive demonstration of destruction and break their will to fight youve won... here we go... "DEATH TO AMERICANS".... *Huge Explosion Killing a large amount at one time*...."Hmm.. now that i think about it those americans arent so bad!" that view may be a little funny but it is essentially what would be the best case scenario it would save our soldiers lifes and rather than us killing millions we would kille lets say 100,000 people (not actual amounts just a visual aid) think about it for a minute with the logical side of your brains and get back to me on it

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I'm not sure how you take things down a notch when they get like this, somethings gotta give. Perhaps some other members on ATS have some ideas, as for me I'm stumped

Quite simple really US citizens should take control of their country not let it be run into the ground by a bunch of crazy armed bully boys and stop invading other countries to steal their wealth under the pretense of defenders of freedom.

Here's a really angry dude laying into what is not America -

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
Here's a really angry dude ...

George can be something of a blunt instrument once he's set off, but as always, he makes some salient points. Woe betide the ignorant!

What I find interesting is the caller from Texas, who I feel is typical of the vast majority of Americans, in that they honestly believe that their government is doing the right things for all the right reasons. Enough so that they will invest both their money and their lives...in the spirit of right, not in arrogance.

Here's a link to an episode of the pbs series 'This American Life', in which an Iraqi offers everyday Americans the opportunity to talk about the war, and why feel they are there. Try to track it down...it's pretty educational. www.thisamericanlife.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am not sure why the majority think that the US would just walk over IRAN and kick it's ass? Iran is nothing like Iraq or Afghanistan as far as military strength. This and the fact that as far as I know the US military is fairly busy with the other 2 wars they are involved in.

Also considering that unlike the US Iran has 18 month military conscripts , so there are alot more people trained there than in the US. I feel that there are many arm-chair warriors in the US, but real war is nothing at all like playing Call of Duty.

I wonder how China and Russia would react to an ivasion of Iran? Or how Pakistan, Palestine, or Lebanon would react. I think it is a very very bad idea to go down this avenue and in the end nobody wins. All of this because they want to have nuclear power? Didn't Iran sign the NPA and allow inspectors into their country? What is that other "I" country that has nukes, did not sign the NPA and threatened to kill any inspectors that dared try to enter their country. Oh wait I forgot those are the good guys.. right?

[edit on 11-8-2010 by nepafogo]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
The Iranians are truly clueless, they really have no idea what they are about to go up against. They should just all commit suicide now as they are going to be massacred anyways.

^
|
|
Implying we dont deserve mass graves for our troops if we unprovokedly attack another country for no reason other than Israel wants us to

Iran as a nation literally poses no threat to America.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

no im not saying they will`like you im saying they will fear you and that will make them agree with you because they realize you mean business and if they dont they will die. Its radical and very blunt but it works, look at japan and what happened with them they sure do like us now. I mean we scared the # out of them and they gave up instantly.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Thing is...it seems the Arab states are beginning to see the wisdom in this. Have you looked at this thread?

The Enemy of My Enemy

Some very interesting things to consider there as far as alignment goes. I'm surprised there wasn't more discussion in that thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

no im not saying they will`like you im saying they will fear you and that will make them agree with you because they realize you mean business and if they dont they will die.

It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to violence.

Its radical and very blunt but it works, look at japan and what happened with them they sure do like us now. I mean we scared the # out of them and they gave up instantly.

The Japanese people thought their Emperor was a God. When he told them to surrender, they thought they were receiving divine instruction to do so, akin to Christians being addressed by God himself.

Bombing did not work in Vietnam, Afghanistan or Iraq, or in a host of other countries.

Your basic premise is that to bomb is to make people fear you, and thus that a war will be won that way.

Yes, it will make people fear you. It will also make people hate you. If their loved ones are killed, their homes destroyed, they are hardly likely to take that lying down.

They are not going to say in such a case "I bow before your high explosive ordnances." they are going to say "Death to America!" even louder, and the shout of "Death to America" by hardliners will be seen to be justified, the moderates undermined.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Lol! I will laugh at them when/if we attack and kill all of those little ignorant bastards! I really think people like that should just be slaughtered like the pigs they are!

P.S. excuse my rantings its early morning and this dumb stunt from the iranians flustered me a bit

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I'm sorry but i didnt understand a word you said O_o please repost it I dont know what we are saying to countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join