It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Digging Mass Graves For U.S. Troops If They Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I remember that mass graves were being dug in the U.S. before the Swine flu outbreak occurred, maybe it will be a chemical or biological attack. There has been talk about the new flu coming this winter, and nukes are too destructive, they do want to be able to suck the oil from their fields without having to deal with radiation, IMO.

Link : www.opednews.com...

Snippet : This is not normal folks. You don't have mass graves being dug. Is this a build it and they will come? [[IMG666]]

::::::::

Last week it was reported that military cemetery in Phoenix, AZ. was digging mass graves. Spokespersons for the military said this is just "normal procedure."

click here

Several questions arise here, one: with what was discovered at a minumum these graves sites have a potential to bury 4,000 dead. If the sites were to dispence with using coffins that number could jump to 40,000. Even if we were to use the low-end number, why so many graves? To date we've had 4,500 die in Iraq, so where are these addtional dead coming from?

[edit on 10-8-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think the citizens of Iran want to go to war against the U.S. about as much as U.S. citizens want a war with Iran.

I say the governments of both countries have a war with each other and cover it on pay per view. Maybe they could do it gladiator style.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I think the citizens of Iran want to go to war against the U.S. about as much as U.S. citizens want a war with Iran.

By that do you mean they don't want one?

If the two governments themselves wanted to fight it out that would be fine, but like I say the Iranian people are gonna feel the full brunt here.

So I suspect that although some of the US public may want a war that they can watch on TV, I believe very few in Iran want it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I get flamed every morning xD me-food-coffee=crazzy guy with an axe
xD but my wife cooked breakfast so ive ate and had mah coffee now im all good =]

Edit: I'd pay to watch the governments duke it out on ppv XD obama vs. ahmedinjhad(if thats how its spelled) i dont know who id be rooting for... maybe they will throw simultaneous swings breaking each others necks! WOOT WE ALL WIN!

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Sumdumguy]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Air Supremacy, when used correctly prevents ground soldiers from dieing. Iran doesn't understand that, and unfortunately the way things are going, they are going to get a lesson. I REALLY don't want to see any more blood shed in the middle east, it serves no purpose for either side.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Lucidity have to agree with you RE Amadinejad the nutjob. I think it is good for folks to think he is crazy, as we then start to think of him as weak. Makes going to war with the Iranians seem like more of a walk in the park. Considering their leader is just some crazy guy.

What makes him any more of a nut job than our good pal King King Fahd? He sponsors an equally or even more recessive form of Islam than Iran's.

Really...why should Iran not nuke up? Israel keeps on mooning him with their capability...Mutually Assured Destruction was the great super power peacekeeper of the Cold War, so it apparently works.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sumdumguy

Sounds like the breakfast of kings! I think you may have it too good though, be careful it can make a man soft!

Still no word on these comments being supported by PressTV, interestingly nothing from the Israeli mouthpieces Debka and Jerusalem Post as well.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by Anjin

By that do you mean they don't want one?

Exactly. I have known quite a few Iranians in my life and they are great people with a wonderful culture and most seem to be quite happy to not be in a war

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Nah! I pay for it in the constant nagging and complaining I must listen to and solve...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Really...why should Iran not nuke up? Israel keeps on mooning him with their capability...Mutually Assured Destruction was the great super power peacekeeper of the Cold War, so it apparently works.

I used to think this too, but then things got pretty hairy before the USSR and the US came to develop MAD. Also Israel is so edgy, well firstly because it's Israel, and because one viable device would ruin the entire country, whether as from a purely geographical perspective, Iran could absorb a few.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Lucidity have to agree with you RE Amadinejad the nutjob. I think it is good for folks to think he is crazy, as we then start to think of him as weak. Makes going to war with the Iranians seem like more of a walk in the park. Considering their leader is just some crazy guy.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that the President of Iran has NO power - He is not the countries leader. The leader (both political and religious) of Iran is the "Supreme Leader of Iran" Ali Khamenei.

Amadinejad (sp) is nothing more than a puppet and spokesperson.

[edit to add reference]

[edit on 10-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
Maybe they could do it gladiator style.

"...Tall guy-Big reach... Skinny guys fight 'til they're burger..."

FIGHT CLUB!!! AAAAAW YEEEAH!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i say we bomb them with passenger aircraft filled with fuel because as we all know everything will just disapear right govt

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
Air Supremacy, when used correctly prevents ground soldiers from dieing. Iran doesn't understand that, and unfortunately the way things are going, they are going to get a lesson. I REALLY don't want to see any more blood shed in the middle east, it serves no purpose for either side.

I think the trouble with this is that air superiority requires carriers, and the Iranians most likely have a few tricks up their sleeve when it comes to tackling these. Such as high speed boats armed to the teeth with torpedos, and the unconfirmed possibility of the Russian Sunburn Missile, which makes the Exocet look like a Nerf dart.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

They are doing this because people...... The war plan that they have seen is flawed and if ground troops touch ground they will use them on them UNLIKE IRAQ AND AFGHANASTAN. Imagine if Sodam did that as well used hot ish on the troops as they were marching if it would be a completely different war ehh? With the way all this pressure has built up THE PERSIAN ARMY WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST AND IS THIS WHAT EARTH REALLY NEEDS an extreme blood battle never witnessed before in the current world. Sodom was scared for his life and thought if he used the hot ones his life would be over so he tried to let them take it with a fight but didnt want to do what he did in the past with the chem. blast because he knew it would be ALL OUT WAR. See many dont understand once 2 or more countries began turning this aboveground into the below 1z new living room WE ALL LOSE. Sad many cannot see this until the US or allies begin attacking and they begin launching over the NORTH POLE. An asteriod during these periods of complete foolishness would be brought up as VALID DUE TO CURRENT SITUATIONS TO DESTABILIZE EARTH...

Yes the us can go in and air strike but can this really happen with a military that can as well strike imagine if their warplanes came over here... SOmetimes humans bother me extremely

[edit on 8/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMoose

It would be a sissy slap fight
ANYWAYS back on topic who thinks america would win? As long as there is no international backlash(which i doubt there would be) america would certainly prove victorious if we went in there and gt down to business not having all these "Humane Warfare" things... has anyone else heard that xD? "Humane Warfare"? War is not humane xD its cut thrat kill your enemy till they surrender type deal I mean look at japan(bad part of history) but still that is the idea of warfare do a few major shock and awe maneuvers and the opposition surrenders. But we cant do that anymore because of the soft hearted american people these days v.v

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sumdumguy
reply to post by TheMoose

But we cant do that anymore because of the soft hearted american people these days v.v

Or because the same shock and aww technology has spread like a plague over the entire world allowing for BLAST BACKS... YEA THE SUN INDEED IS BETTER THEN ASTERIOD, ANY THINKS?

And to me personally WAR is to destroy all the way to the last drop of life is gone why salvage any, feel me it is war right.

[edit on 8/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've posted the following in another thread discussing this, and I will post it again here.

Take this report with a pinch of a salt, especially as those reporting this are Fox News, JPost and JihadWatch.

In fact it seems to be a rehash of this story from two years ago:

Iran to ready thousands of graves for enemy soldiers

From the link:

(AFP) – Jun 29, 2008

TEHRAN (AFP) — Iran is to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory, a top commander said on Sunday.

"In implementation of the Geneva Conventions... the necessary measures are being taken to provide for the burial of enemy soldiers," the Mehr news agency quoted General Mir-Faisal Bagherzadeh as saying.

"We have plans to dig 15,000 to 20,000 graves in each of the border provinces or a total of 320,000," the general said, some of them mass graves if necessary.

Bagherzadeh said Iran was keen to "reduce the suffering of the families of the fallen in any attack against our country... and prevent any repetition of the long and bitter experience of the Vietnam War."

Link

Note the date of the article. June 2008. Two years ago.

Seems to me MSM outlets may be rehashing old stories to add to the current tensions, swap the Revolutionary Guard Commander's name, and bingo, new story. Apparently. Stir up anti-Iranian "how dare they?" sentiment may be the aim here.

Of course Iran may be repeating a "digging of graves" exercise but, to dig the amount of graves they supposedly state takes time and energy.

And it's Ramadan. Muslims are fasting. Digging so many graves for a exercise at this time would be too energy-consuming.

So the story seems a rehash of an old story, for whatever motive you can work out for yourselves.

The war drums are beating, the propaganda bleating.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

Thanks for the post Regensturm, also check out Lucidity's thread too it has drawn a few parallels between previous news articles and recent ones.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin

I say the governments of both countries have a war with each other and cover it on pay per view. Maybe they could do it gladiator style.

Great idea I would love to see that.

While doing research on this thread I came across a interesting website with a article titled Population "Control", New World Order Style. It was so interesting I decided to create a thread on it to discuss the "Bigger Picture" of the real reason this stuff is happening. All the political maneuvering is all show in preparation to execute their real intentions while trying to disguise it as a big conflict big enough to go to war and kill millions of people.
Are their reasons for going to war really worth all the lives? Why, so they will not be able to build a bomb that can kill millions, the results are the same, which is what their goal is, population control and Oil resources. Do you really think they would be going to war with Iran if they didn't have vast amounts of oil? No! Look at North Korea, they tested a nuke, why are we not surrounding them like we are on Iran? I would think we should go after them first rather than Iran, oh I know North Korea doesn't have oil, so they are not that important right now, the important thing is oil, blood for oil which started in the first gulf war and has continued.

My new thread link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join