It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The significance of 9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well here's my shot in the dark prediction.

We have all heard that Iran may go Nuclear Mid September. If Israel and the US want to bomb these targets before that happens it would have to be before that date.

Come September 11 this year 2010. 9 years after the first big false flag.. what's the bet they do it all again!

Something will go down and justify a swift and direct military strike on Iran just in time.

Every year people stay off flights, worry about the date or reflect on the tragedy of what happened. This year though there is strong reason for something of the same sorts to happen again, and being 9 years from the first atrocity I'm sure that 9 year anniversary will tickle their fancy!

Words of advise.. buy a gas mask!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why would the 9 year anniversary tickle their fancy?

Why buy a gas mask?

I can`t see the point in your thread mate, not being nasty, but it`s just less like a prediction or prophecy than it is a statement.

Did you dream this would happen? Have a vision? Do you have a more rational reason for thinking the 9th anniversary or 9/11 is when Iran will be bombed?

I`m sorry if I appear rude, it`s not my intention, I`m just trying to better understand your post.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
You buy a gas mask because it filters out radiation...oh wait

Seriously though, Iran has a long way to go before they can deliver and anyone who magically knows how long its going to take the Iranians to google "how does nuclear energy work?" is just selling their opinion as fact.

If anything Iran has got a lot to worry about right now then trying to further instigate a war. Their own people seem to be ready for another revolt.

I'm personally interested as to just what the analyst are basing the intel from. It is apparent that Iran knows exactly what to do to at least generate nuclear energy, but they need a source, tooling, and the facilities. If the plan was to actually nuke Israel, then Iran knows that it would be nuked in turn and if it were because a dirty bomb could be smuggled into the US or Israel, then I think that the capability is probably there already.

Fear shouldn't be the driving factor in our policies, but instead reasoning should.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

[edit on 10-8-2010 by chorizo4]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

While I don't agree wioth his analysis, I think what he was basing his "prediction" on was that he sees our build up to wanting a war in Iran as similar to the situation as it existed prior to 9/11/01. I don't agree, like I said, but I think that was his evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
In Numerology there is the cycle of 9. Included in that are the Mastery numbers, but they only slip in rarely and do not disrupt the cycle of 9.

The 1 is the beginning or initiation of an idea; it is obvious that 9/11 is indeed a starting point. Each subsequent number, or in this post each subsequent year, represents that which it takes to come to completion.

The 9 is completion. It is the ending of all which came before it to bring about the intent behind the thought or action.

We all woke up one day to a new reality and for 9 years we have followed that path and all that encompassed this. I see no reason this cannot be the finality of that event.

Could the real culprits be caught? Is it time for Usama/Osama Bin Ladin to come out of hiding and face the World?

It is up to us, however, to accept the cycle of 9 and the realization that to hold onto anything that has come before this time is fruitless and unproductive. From that very 9, from the very completion of the energy that moved the World, we must accept the next step is again the number 1, and that is New Beginnings.

Something new and something more directing will move us once again! Will it be internalized again? Will it be materialized? For some that answer is both!

Being from the desert southwest, I was not effected (n.) by 9/11 but I was affected (v.). I can only pray that I never have to experience the reverse, or anyone for that matter!

We can trust the number 9, it is Spirituality and it represents Humanitarianism. In the beginning an act can be selfish and self-serving, but in the end of such a cycle the motion is coming from a Greater Power which serves above all else; at what price we may question because we all know Penance is due.

Don't get me wrong, Universally 2010 is a number 3; this is about recycling, investments, and redefining everything from something we knew into something entirely different. Such as the State of our Affairs seems to be scrambled on every level. I personally like the number 3 because within the ugliness lies the potential for Beauty and that is where I bank!

So I am not agreeing that something will happen, I can only rationalize that the cycle of 9 is a reality in which we are all a part of in many ways. My Personal year is the number 1, yours might be 1 through 9 and if you are lucky you could experience the 11; sometimes the 2 becomes the 11 because two 1's stood side by side. Sort of reminds me of the twin towers.

The 11 is fire, illumination, center-stage, messages, angels, and it is the mirror to the soul! I can see why 9/11 was so significant to us all! We will always know of this forever! Universally that day 09/11/2001 9+2+3=14 (1+4)=5, death, freedom, change and fluctuation.

This year 09/11/2010 is a Universal number 5 also! The number 5 means death. Death is the ultimate freedom. Change and fluctuation is the Teacher that resides with this number. This number cannot cope with rules, it cannot cope with laws; those that embrace the number 5 typically will break free of something. So to say death does not mean death in the literal sense; it simply means the vibration.

Of one thing I am certain of, this coming 9/11 will be celebrated in Memory of the Loss, the Death, of so many loved ones. It will be celebrated with thoughts of how we lost our innocence and how nothing can be the same ever again. I think this 9/11 many of us will be able to finally say goodbye and to finally lay to rest our anger and our fear, because now there is a new enemy and it is our own Government! We know who caused all of this, they did, they even fail to protect us now!

Can we not even enforce our own Laws on our own Politicians?

Anyways, that was me just thinking this morning! Thanks for a post that got that going for me! S&F

I think this might just be a good day after all: Today is 08/10/2010 = 3, beauty and creativity! Looking past all the 'ugly' of today and seeing a brighter future of tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of numerology because you can interpret just about any significant event to whatever arbitrary numbers with generalized meanings attached to the numbers. What was so significant about Sept. 11, 1911? Shouldn't the numbers have dictated something just as sigificant then as Sept. 11, 2011? And why is it that 9 is attributed to September anyway? Did the science change when two extra months were added in as September used to be the seventh month? Regardless, shouldn't numerology follow something that wasn't just a means of convenience to keep time?

I suppose one could argue that man aligned himself with the numberology instead of numerology aligning itself with man, but I find it hard to believe.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaxxon

Sounds as if you do not believe that numbers vibrate? Math is alive! Sacred Geometry exists, and yes a date is a significant event in the minds of those that utilize it. Even the reference 9/11 now resonates to a different frequency; can you not hear it? Were you not exposed to 9/11?

I can think of a ton of number sets that have meaning outside of 1,2,3, and I am sure there are others who really understand mathematics who can see in 3 dimensions with just the thought of the number. We all do it, but do we understand it?

At any rate, denying numerology is ok, you will still have a birthdate that dances around you, influencing you throughout the rest of your days.

We all have our mediums don't we? I am sure if you looked at a person's muffler you could say a ton about the person driving the car. Spooky!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I do not believe that numbers vibrate as numbers are not physical manifestations. And yes you can sometimes tell a lot about a person by their muffler, however it is because they chose to show you this by buying a muffler to show everyone just who they are.

That's all apples to oranges.

But I suppose you mean that numbers vibrate with our soul which is just another abstract poetic interpretation.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaxxon
You buy a gas mask because it filters out radiation...oh wait

you'd have better luck with tinfoil,

lots of it, just roll yourself up like a very thick burrito...of tin foil.

seriously, iran just wants to be left alone, we realy should just leave them alone, theyd be alot nicer.

they havnt broken any laws or rules, and saying they have any threats to us is worse then saying saddam had WMD

top topics

join