It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by plube
once again another thread showing the pure Ignorance of a large p0rtion of american society...
I am glad a few of you out there realise the consequences of Americas actions.
In order to occupy countries you need a population...WELL...china has that population.
plus China has nuclear capabilities....plus china has a 200million man army...that is just their troop numbers.
America has a measly population of what approx 720million.
China is a very vast mountainous region...Damn American get a grip.
I can see that the American brainwashing tactics have work perfectly...all the kids getting up and pledging aleigence to the flag each morning.
Watching only American Television.
Learning only American doctored history.
you go Ahead and keep on pledging allegience to your flag as you keep pissing off nation after nation.
why not just go piss off india too while your at it then you can have 2/3 of the world population disliking you.
it's bad enough to hear your goverment doing these things but to hear the people actually think it is sooooo very disapointing.
have you not heard of learning from others.
are your ways so egotistical that you think (AND I MEAN THINK) you have the might to take on the world.
has not this great planet of ours suffered enough.
Is this how you want your Nation of so called Liberty to go down in the history books.
cause so many people of the world do not want your Liberty where people run amok with guns.
where your social support system does not help it's own members of society.
where it was only fifty + years ago you still had slavery.
where your death penalties laws are still arcane.
where you still go into mass debt just to go to the hospital.
clean up your own backyard before trying to clean up the rest of the world.
you have lost war after war after war.
afghanistan(your still losing)
Iraq(your still losing)
and if you think at all that just sending off nukes that'll fix it...
how dumb is that.....when a nuke strikes fallout does not pick a border and stays in it.
so sound your horns for the battle cry all you want.
but it WILL NOT make the world a better place.
but the Bush family the Rothchilds the rockerfellers Silvermans will all get filthy rich on the backs of our deaths.
[edit on 113131p://f33Wednesday by plube]
Naval Power. China’s naval forces include 72 principal combatants, some 58 attack submarines, about 50 medium and heavy amphibious lift vessels, and approximately 41 coastal missile patrol craft.
- China received the second of two Russianmade SOVREMENNYY II guided missile destroyers (DDG) in late 2006. These DDGs are fi tted with anti-ship cruise missiles (ASCMs) and wide-area air defense systems that feature qualitative improvements over the earlier SOVREMENNYY-class DDGs China purchased from Russia.
- China is building and testing second-generation nuclear submarines with the JIN-class (Type 094) nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine and the SHANG-class (Type 093) nuclear-powered attack submarine, which began sea trials in 2005.
- China took delivery of two KILO-class submarines from Russia, completing a contract for eight signed in 2002. China operates twelve KILOs, the newest of which are equipped with the supersonic SS-N-27B ASCM, and wireguided and wake-homing torpedoes.
- The PLA Navy’s newest ship, the LUZHOUclass (Type 051C) DDG is designed for anti-air warfare. It will be equipped with the Russian SA-N-20 SAM system controlled by the TOMBSTONE phased-array radar. The SA-N- 20 more than doubles the range of current PLA Navy air defense systems marking a signifi cant improvement in China’s ship-borne air defense capability.
- The LUZHOU-class DDG complements ongoing developments of the LUYANG I (Type 052 and LUYANG II (Type 052C) DDGs. The LUYANG I is fi tted with the Russian SA-N-7B GRIZZLY SAM and the YJ-83 ASCM. The LUYANG II is fi tted with an air defense system based on the indigenous HHQ-9 SAM.
- In 2006, China began producing its fi rst guidedmissile frigate (FFG), the JIANGKAI II (Type 054A). The JIANGKAI II will be fitted with the medium range HHQ-16, a vertically launched naval surface-to-air missile currently in development.
- At the 2006 Zhuhai Air Show, PRC military and civilian offi cials asserted China’s interest in building an aircraft carrier.