It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the starchild be ET? (new information)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I remember hearing about the star child a few years ago. I thought it was quite interesting but just thought it could be some disfigured person. Just came across this and thought it was intersting.

starchild

If all this is true, then this could be the evidence needed to prove that ET has been here.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

hi jay, if i remember correctly there was a huge thread about this fairly recently.

thanks

rich

edit) heres one but i think there may have been another: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hutchison-Gilford progeria is the most likely answer to this skull. Or something similar to some tribes in Africa and all over the world that use different methods to make their feet smaller, put discs in their lips, use rings around their neck make their necks longer etc. etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

hi jay, if i remember correctly there was a huge thread about this fairly recently.

thanks

rich

Oh crap! I did search, and the latest one i saw was i think 2007. Oh well! lol

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Nah. Don't worry about it. It's just crazy old Lloyd Pye and his travelling pet skull! He's running out of scientists to test it. Unless they say it's alien, he accuses them of lying or being wrong.

It's like Cinderella's glass slipper, one day he'll find his fairytale scientist!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Hutchison-Gilford progeria is the most likely answer to this skull. Or something similar to some tribes in Africa and all over the world that use different methods to make their feet smaller, put discs in their lips, use rings around their neck make their necks longer etc. etc.

That does not explain the dna and the other odd things about the skull though.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

DNA, mtDNA...human on both sides. Human as in Earthling. Dr David Sweet iirc did the first DNA tests. Male side was inconclusive due to too small a sample. Subsequent tests proved both sides human.

We can argue progeria or other causes, but we're definitely talking about a human condition.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
what the human DNA that was found?? This skull has been tested by many scientists and they all say its human. They guy that has the skull is the one that is spreading all this non-sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Jay-morris.....

This skull is a case of Progeria Sydnrome, as per my extensive commentary in both the Aliens & UFOs Forum & the Medical Forum.

Progeria Syndrome is extremely rare.

Here is a picture of a little fellow called Ashley, who has the condition:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7781aa14c38.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a video of Ashley:

Here is some more info about Progeria Syndrome.

www.progeriaresearch.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
what the human DNA that was found?? This skull has been tested by many scientists and they all say its human. They guy that has the skull is the one that is spreading all this non-sense.

Sorry, i did not realise that the skull had been tested by many people and they said human. Im only going by this video. So, this new technique he is talking about will not make a blind bit of difference?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Maybe this is a prejudgement of mine but for some reason, I highly doubt (most) ET races have teeth. It's just my impression and opinion some (Greys) are robotic and some of the others, just don't eat food like we do.

I just don't see them packing a picnic basket then traversing through space (even if they've manipulated time/space unlike we have). Just can't picture 'food' on board their crafts.

Although the skull is interesting and perhaps a hybrid, I just don't think it's ET in the sense of being off-world in origin.
Who knows....?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You'll find over time, that Lloyd Pye is constantly on the verge of breaking new evidence. He's been on that edge for over 10 years. He's s bit player in the ufology field and just trudging the boards.

One day, I'd like to see a movie made of the lonely life of a 2-bit ufologist in the style of The Wrestler. UFO-conferences, selling CDs and DVDs, always talking the same thing to 30 people in small venues. Hoping you unlock the secret of the UFO phenomenon...and knowing that you won't. It'd be tragi-comedy

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well, the tests which are being done now show very odd things about the skull. The new techniques being used seem to be alot better than before, so, it comes down to the people who are testing the skull at the moment, and how reliable and credible they are. If there results do show that the skull has some dna that is not know, then maybe he could get it officially tested again and see what happens.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Why is ET so primitive then? You think they would have larger brains?
Looks like a mutation, and how the bull****ery are you going to DNA test something that old?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

There's a member called 'squirrelnuts.' He fought long and hard on behalf of Lloyd Pye last year. E-mails from Pye etc. He argued everything you are thinking and eventually...months later...has accepted that Pye is dreaming.

Lloyd Pye insisted that he was a 'couple of weeks' away from amazing breakthroughs. Here we are, months later, still the same story. Go back 10 years and Pye was touting the same story. Although, I believe that Pye believes what he says, it's worth pointing out that the skull is central to him making a living. If he walks away from the skull, he's unemployed and likely skint. That little deformed skull is the only thing keeping Pye afloat in ufology.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Shame. The last I had heard was that they had done a test and found the mother to be Human, but the father was not. Oh well

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky.....

You're kidding.....

Squirrelnutz "saw the light"?

Whoohoo!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'm taking his abject silence on the subject as significant

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Is it even possible to DNA test something that old?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

There's a member called 'squirrelnuts.' He fought long and hard on behalf of Lloyd Pye last year. E-mails from Pye etc. He argued everything you are thinking and eventually...months later...has accepted that Pye is dreaming.

Lloyd Pye insisted that he was a 'couple of weeks' away from amazing breakthroughs. Here we are, months later, still the same story. Go back 10 years and Pye was touting the same story. Although, I believe that Pye believes what he says, it's worth pointing out that the skull is central to him making a living. If he walks away from the skull, he's unemployed and likely skint. That little deformed skull is the only thing keeping Pye afloat in ufology.

Don't get me wrong, im not one of those types that believe in everything. Actually, i will not believe in ET being here unless i have 100% proof. I guess i posted this thread before actually looking into it in more detail. Yes, i understand about what you are saying about its his living, as he has dedicated ten years of his life to this skull. So i guess there is nothing more to say about the skull, unless he gets it tested again with new techneques, pref by the people who tested it before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join