It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Heads Roll, Striking Similarities (Edited)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Edit: Removed due to overwhelming pressure and negative response. There is a time and place for everything and this was not either the time or the place for my post here on this topic.

For the record I still stand by my claims. and I have always posted things that have some shock value to them. My posts are meant to help people think outside of the box. I have never had a desire to be a Mod, Reporter, Editor, Writer, or any other title here at ATS. because I believe with titles like that come restrictions. I did not just make a leap in thinking here and no I did not just snap and go insane. It took me a long time and a LOT of digging and research. even some deeper soul searching before posting what was here, and on that I did not do enough.

If you were offended by the post that was here I am sorry. and maybe you will be happy now that it is gone. I am willing to admit that posting this was a mistake and I am sorry.

Gazz

[edit on 19-6-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"Out of respect for the Family of Paul Johnson. I should have waited to post my views on this I am sorry."

Gazz

Edit: Removed all but the above quote from this original post.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I wish I was a Mod cause I'd trash this thread!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I wish I was a Mod cause I'd trash this thread!

I am a mod, and I'm not going to trash this thread.

Gazz has a right to his opinions on this issue. Please respect that.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Gazz made a post and appologized for making it perhaps a bit soon. I think that was a decent thing to do. Why would you trash it? It seems that conspiracy theories are the life blood of this place. It makes for good reading. Perhaps you don't agree with it but that certainly wouldn't justify trashing it. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I tend to agee.
=============================
edited for the sake of not pi$$ing off too many. thought this site was about conspiracies. i suppose only the little conspiracies count, and something larger would be inconceivable!
oh well.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by DarkRain]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I was the editor that asked that Gazz to tone down his title. I believed it to be alarmist in nature. I would do the same thing today if the situation were the same. At the time, there was no apparent reason to invoke that level of hysteria.

I take great issue now with the use of Mr. Johnson's death in this manner. Why the hell would you jump to conclusions that you have now stated with absolutely no evidence? And furthermore, the immediate time after Mr. Johnson's death proves, at least to me, that you have been fomenting this theory in your own mind even before the actual execution took place...that's a bit of a credibility issue, now isn't it?

I stand by asking you to tone down your title. And I stand by saying that your statements today are unfounded.

It's fine to conjecture when there is some iota of reason to do so, but conjecture based solely on bias is meaningless and valueless.

Banshee may not remove this thread, but that does not preclude me from saying it is absolutely worthless and tasteless.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
mpeake, you do not belong on this forum with that attitude, which is probably a good indication of why you wish you were a mod.

UM_Gazz, you make some valid points.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
...TERRORISTS

Seriously, these psychos have been doing this for DECADES. Now all of a sudden Dubya's political ambitions are to blame?!

We are talking about the scum that have been blowing up innocent women and children, lighting political oppenents on fire with a gasoline filled tire strapped around their necks and myriad other dastardly deeds for DECADES.

How in the world do you make the leap to a conspiracy involving the President of the United States?!

What "domestic issues" are so terrible that they are jeapordizing Dubya's reelction to the point he would have some poor worker beheaded? What could possibly lead you to beleive that support for the war is a motive for THIS?!

Dubya has proven at least ONE THING, IMHO, he doesn't give a rat's azz about polls, he is going to do what he beleives is RIGHT. Whether or not he IS right is obviously open to debate. That debate is HEALTHY for our society and I encourage it, but over the top accusations of our President condoning the brutal murder of one of our citizens for his political benefit is simply beyond the realm of reality to me. Naturally, this nothing more than MY opinion of this nightmare and maybe no less wrong than yours...

To make a statement like this, while you are absolutely entitled to, truly makes me wonder what depths and level of distrust our society/country has fallen to... The hatred involved in this election/political season is unprecidented in my mind.

What a mess...

m...

[edit on 6-19-2004 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
that is the most disurbing theory i think i have read
please dump this thread it is extremly tasteless

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
WTF has this place come to? This is a CONSPIRACY forum, whether you like them or not, posts like this deserve to be here. Taste has nothing to do with it, everything is open to debate...everything! Deny ignorance my a$$... more like deny others the opportunity to explore ideas. I cant believe I'm even telling you people this...let alone a MOD. Amazing.

I tell you what I find tasteless...the countless kids here calling for the US to nuke the sh!t out of the Middle-East due to the death of one American. But I never see any of you here crying tasteless because of it.

Get your priorities straight.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What "Mod" said this post does not have a right to be here or stated that it shouldn't be debated or brought up?!

m...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Deleted due to triple post...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
see above...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
sorry I thought Valhall was a mod. My fault. Edited and adjusted.

[edit on 19-6-2004 by cargo]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Not only that but she is entitled to her opinion as much as anyone else is...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Agreed, everyone is entitled to opinion. But to deny others their opinions would contradict the purpose of this site.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

I tell you what I find tasteless...the countless kids here calling for the US to nuke the sh!t out of the Middle-East due to the death of one American. But I never see any of you here crying tasteless because of it.

Get your priorities straight.

what im saying has nothimg to do with an american getting killed, it sucks but it happens whats tastless is that anything that happens in the war or else were its alway's bush's doing. unless you have the proof to blame lay off the man

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
While this thread has every right to be here and in no way should be trashed because it brings up a question that is the very reason for ATS, I do wish a little more time had elapsed before we started looking at this angle.

I am way to angry and yes, emotional right now to want to go into this now. I do not agree with the connection, but I do respect you Gazz, my anger and feelings are just to raw right now.

BUT PEOPLE LAY OFF THE FLAME AT GAZZ......THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
UM_Gazz,
Great post! It's good to see that someone is paying attention around here. This is after all a conspiracy site and posts like yours are exactly what should be seen here. Whether or not I or anyone else agrees with the claims you propose, they are valid and deserve examination. You also presented them directly and seriously and I hope you don't hold back on this or other ideas because of what anyone may say or complain about. Keep it up!

To anyone who is upset by this thread,
You should realize that anytime you're dealing with conspiracies or topics dealing with these types of issues or just WAR in general, it is going to be upsetting. It should be presented in a way so as to show as much tact as possible, (which I think Gazz has done), but unfortunately the nature of it being somewhat graphic or disturbing cannot be avoided. It is what it is, and what it is, is Terrible & Violent. Which is the whole reason so many people are against any and all Acts of War. If it is simply too upsetting for you, don't get involved in the discussion.

Gazz has the right to speak his mind and present his case, just as Vallhal or Springer has the right to counter with her own argument. Nobody is joking about anything, or being rude just for the sake of being mean or making things worse. So as long as the topic is being addressed in a serious way, it's valid and should most definitely remain. If all you can do is complain about it and want it removed because it upsets you, than you are no better than anyone else who dedicates themselves to Suppressing information, Freedom of Speech, etc. and keeping people blind and ignorant to the world around them. Sometimes. Many Times in fact, that world isn't very pleasant however. But it will never get any better by sticking your head in the sand. All that does is leave your Ass exposed for someone to come and screw you too! Thank you...I'm done ranting now.

As for what Gazz has said. I actually do agree in part with what he's saying. Maybe not every detail, but at least in the following statement.

And who gains the most from these beheadings?

Maybe it's completely wrong and has no shed of credibility, but until we examine it, we won't know. We need to remember:
1.) Bush and/or the Administration or certain members haven't been looking too good lately. They are all in hot water and need to have justification for this entire WAR or whatever you want to call it.

on the other hand....

2.) If it is totally just the act of Radical Terrorists, getting crazy pissed about it is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!! Over and over people continue to play right into the hands of these types of tactics because they let their emotions get the best of them. If you allow these things to put you and others in a state of Fear, Anger, Terror, Depression, Rage, etc. then THEY ARE WINNING. Don't let them play you like that. All that does is show them that sh*t like this is Working, so they will continue to do it. If you want it to stop, you can't let them use such tactics to get to you. At least fake it as far as they can tell or something, otherwise you are going to see more and more of these before this thing is over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join