It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain 2010?-2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

To actually use a nuke is like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger. Not gonna happen. So there will never be a nuclear war. The predictions can stop now, because they're pointless.

People put guns to their head and pull the trigger every day. It only comes down to when a person capable of that is in control of said nukes. Saying "OH it could NEVER happen" is a bit naive.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am on the Universe's side on this one. The changes that are happening to Society and Governments, what ever the man-made dilemma, is directly related to the influences from across our Galaxy to our Sun, through our Solar System.

We only know how to express ourselves when stimulated! The expression itself has less to do with the reality of why. The Almighty Universe is reaching right into our lives and these are the reactions. To say it is all "coming to a head" is really an honest answer even if the details of that expression make little sense to our sensibilities.

In the End, there will be no definitions that we play with today. No denoting good guys, no denoting good countries, no denoting good intentions; in other words Iran is as insignificant to the workings of the Universe as the US is, or any other Country. Individuals think they are making the World a better place, but are they sharing? Are they really sharing? No, it is about the few who wish to be Lords! How very insignificant they really are.

If there is an event this month, it is about the "Lack of Control" that is abundantly around us. Yet most will lead you to believe that everything is under control. My bet is on our Mother, and our Father; the Natural World is about to set us all straight!

I don't want to see WWIII; it will only distract from the real changes that are happening. So forgive me if I don't take sides and remain listening to Nature, remain focused on the Sun, accept my own tiny changes and open to a Greater Sense of Life, Humanity, and Nature.

When I think of North Korea I see people. When I think of Iran I see people. They are all people who wish for Love and safety of their families. Yet people are insignificant to the Workings of Man and that just does make sense to me or the Universe.

If there is an event this month it is that we have no Control, so I put my thoughts on a fault-line. It sort of plays well with words too, "Who's Fault is it?" Either one fault line or many, one volcano or the works, the 'event' is greater than just a Country to a Country, it is the Universe to a tiny planet called Earth. If a fault line ruptures then we will not have any Control at all. We won't even have the resources or the man-power. People will have to save themselves and each other.

If anyone asks what is the big event of August 2010, you can honestly look at them and say, "it is realization of the Lack of Control we all have". A humbling and notable event in my book.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I personally think "WW3" has been ongoing since WW2 ended. Its finally coming to a close. When countries lose control of economies, and the people, they lose. Look around, all the major players are deflating, blowing hot air out.

Big changes, yes. Full of deception? POSSIBLY...but I am hoping for something much better!

[edit on 11-8-2010 by kyle43]

<< 1   >>

join