It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any body else see our new jets in the GTA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well we were recently inform of our multibillion dollar purchase on a few state of the art stealth air craft. I didnt think I'd actually see one but low and behold, this week end I had the shock of my life.

I was at the mall buying a gift, I went to my car to put the gift in and have a smoke. I was on a raised parking lot of the mall and I was looking over the edge. I looked to the south, around Pearson air port.
And I saw a VERY BLACK object in the sky, I was shaken. It looked like an F17 from first glance. It was large, thats what struck me, though in reality it was just really really LOW!!!
I saw it do a pretty fancy turn maneuver, and slowly descent beyond a tree line.
I kept thinking F17, then much to my surprise I searched up the F35 when I arrived home and surely it was what I saw. I had a friend also tell me, he saw one fly by and soon after two helicopters were just circling a spot, then randomly took off.

I held back from posting as I did not want to fear monger, though it seems it isn't just here in Canada, do people seem to be saying our money transfused into machinery flying through the sky. There are reports in London and Now the US too?
I think something is up.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So, what's the conspiracy? Canada purchasing state-of-the-art aircraft from the US? Happens all the time.

It's very cool if you managed to see one, I bet it was amazing. But what are you trying to connect this to?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yes it is true that we sold Canada some F-35s we also sold some to Israel. It is called keeping our allies ready for war with the latest technology. Nothing to be all paranoid about. Just think of your skies as being safer now if anything or anyone wants to mess with your country.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Multinational

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Looks nothing like a stealth...

And it looks small. The OP said huge and stealth looking...

Maybe this aint what they saw...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

How can you "sell" to a country that takes billions in aid off you?

Wierd situation....

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by CynicalM Looks nothing like a stealth...

it's a stealth

F-35 Link

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Since when did Canada get Foreign Aid from the U.S.A. I looked everywhere for anything relating to this and there isn't anything. In fact Canada has a stronger economy than the U.S.A. and has since 1972. One ninth the population and Canada is ranked amongst the 8 wealthiest country's and has been since 1972. In the future you might want to do some fact checking instead of just absorbing everything you read. An open mind can sometimes let in an awful amount of trash. If you can find anything post it up.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yeah but the OP said,

" It looked like an F17"

The JSF looks nothing like an F17..

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

"Yes it is true that we sold Canada some F-35s we also sold some to Israel"

Israel also got them...

Canada is like us here in OZ..Lucky countries

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

Yeah but the OP said,

" It looked like an F17"

The JSF looks nothing like an F17..

What's an F17? I only know of the YF-17, but that's a museum piece now.

[edit on 10/8/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

he probably ment f117.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sorry my void in all the Conversation.
First of all I would like to address, Originally I really did think it was an F17, but that was just because of its color, it was all black, though I was seeing the side opposite of the sun. As I said, before it was not large, it was an illusion caused by how low it was.

Now I don't know about anywhere else, but seeing military drills around the GTA is pretty rare, I know of them doing in out in the country north of here, but did not expect to see our new birds so close to the air port. Of course I retract my statement of the F1-17, as I did come home an realize what I saw.
And as I previously stated, I posted this because of reported increased air activity around the US and UK.

What strikes me is, wouldn't you think these things would be stationed along the coasts and in the North west territories, as there main use would be to defend from out side intruders, the GTA is pretty much on the inside and boarders on a lake with our Neighbor.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and drunkninja, you are exactly right. Canada has been doing quite possibly the best through the recession, considering our size and population.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
wow i though theyr still not in production,how strange.
well its pretty nice for canada that they got some of these babyes,sexyest bomber ever

new topics

top topics

join