It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harvester Ant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I met a man yesterday that told me the type of ants that I have on my property. He said these 'harvester ants" are the most poisones varmets in Arizona properties... I'm going to have them visit once at least.

The weird thing is my dreams that night. I was part of military units that were fighting to a draw. ...then my unit went in to the area to draw from both sides to create a safe zone.. no others than those recruited can enter the safe zone. These "safe" zones were spread around the USA. Individuals that made it to the zones were compromised.

The overtaken areas still had weapons and grenades..I found out,.and we put together a small anti-warfare group. We scavenged m16 lower receivers and held them to find a matching upper receiver.
The idea was that a bio agent was being launched and that simultaneously a counter-espionage operation made the "warning" useless.. Hence. riots in the cities and suiberbs

'

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Grenades , and Rounds did nothing .. Amonia did the trick...do it
Don't truy and out run

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey there, I sort of got confused there. Ants and war? Cool dream though, seems detailed.

join